Warning: Illegal string offset 'html' in /home/hsn/public_html/forum/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_1/skin_topic.php on line 909

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/hsn/public_html/forum/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_1/skin_topic.php:909) in /home/hsn/public_html/forum/admin/sources/classes/output/formats/html/htmlOutput.php on line 114

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/hsn/public_html/forum/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_1/skin_topic.php:909) in /home/hsn/public_html/forum/admin/sources/classes/output/formats/html/htmlOutput.php on line 127

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/hsn/public_html/forum/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_1/skin_topic.php:909) in /home/hsn/public_html/forum/admin/sources/classes/output/formats/html/htmlOutput.php on line 136

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/hsn/public_html/forum/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_1/skin_topic.php:909) in /home/hsn/public_html/forum/admin/sources/classes/output/formats/html/htmlOutput.php on line 137

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/hsn/public_html/forum/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_1/skin_topic.php:909) in /home/hsn/public_html/forum/admin/sources/classes/output/formats/html/htmlOutput.php on line 141
Plath & Galloway dissertation ; HELP? - HSN forum

Plath & Galloway dissertation ; HELP?

2 replies to this topic

#1 LittleLala

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 05 November 2008 - 05:19 PM

Hey
im doing The Bell Jar and The Trick Is To Keep Breathing
and i cant get started !
i have no clue how to begin a dissertation
any advice?
also ;
does anyone know where i could get more info on The Trick Is To Keep Breathing?
im finding it difficult to locate notes.
any help would be greatly appreciated.

#2 floss

Top of the Class

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 440 posts
  • Interests:<br />

Posted 05 November 2008 - 06:08 PM

Hi

I studied The Trick last year, not for my dissertation, but for the final exam. Is there anything specific you'd like to know about?

There are quite a few good critical reviews of Galloway's work out there - I'll see if I can find one I used, and will post a link or something.

smile.gif

I found it hard to write my dissertion too, especially getting started. The only way I managed to actually do it was to just write things in the order they occured to me and sort them out later, rather than planning each paragraph and sticking rigidly to the structure. If you don't leave it too late, I think it's ok to do it like that, as you do have plenty of time for polishing up etc.
♪ Hug a musician - they never get to dance ♪
Facebook
Bebo

#3 LittleLala

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 18 November 2008 - 10:19 AM

thank you so much !
ehh information on the themes of mental illness, feminism
use of mirrors and blood :/
and structure.