Warning: Illegal string offset 'html' in /home/hsn/public_html/forum/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_1/skin_topic.php on line 909

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/hsn/public_html/forum/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_1/skin_topic.php:909) in /home/hsn/public_html/forum/admin/sources/classes/output/formats/html/htmlOutput.php on line 114

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/hsn/public_html/forum/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_1/skin_topic.php:909) in /home/hsn/public_html/forum/admin/sources/classes/output/formats/html/htmlOutput.php on line 127

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/hsn/public_html/forum/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_1/skin_topic.php:909) in /home/hsn/public_html/forum/admin/sources/classes/output/formats/html/htmlOutput.php on line 136

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/hsn/public_html/forum/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_1/skin_topic.php:909) in /home/hsn/public_html/forum/admin/sources/classes/output/formats/html/htmlOutput.php on line 137

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/hsn/public_html/forum/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_1/skin_topic.php:909) in /home/hsn/public_html/forum/admin/sources/classes/output/formats/html/htmlOutput.php on line 141
2008 exam - HSN forum

2008 exam

6 replies to this topic

#1 anna123

Showing Improvement

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 31 posts

Posted 30 May 2008 - 02:35 PM

How did everyone find the exam? I found it quite difficult I hated the multiple choice!! Section B wasn't too bad but there were some annoying questions. dry.gif

#2 sunnyho

Showing Improvement

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 10 posts

Posted 30 May 2008 - 03:38 PM

QUOTE(anna123 @ May 30 2008, 03:35 PM) View Post
How did everyone find the exam? I found it quite difficult I hated the multiple choice!! Section B wasn't too bad but there were some annoying questions. dry.gif

That paper was so hard compared with the paper from 03 to 07, anyway i will very happy if i got a C for it...

#3 maximus

Good Effort

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 94 posts

Posted 30 May 2008 - 04:07 PM

totally know what you guys mean sad.gif sad.gif the multichoice was just horiffic and i cant say section B was much better. It was so much harder than most of the previous years, i did a 1995 past paper last night and it was easier sad.gif i'll was getting B's and a few A's on the past papers, i'll be grateful for a scrape pass blink.gif

but no worries though i think most did indeed find it quite hard, the high school nearest us, the peeps doing AH chem all found it pretty difficult too so im trying not to worry too much till august smile.gif but yeh ahhh was a crappy paper dry.gif

just glad i changed my uni courses to french and maths instead of french with chemistry.. haha ph34r.gif

#4 anna123

Showing Improvement

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 31 posts

Posted 31 May 2008 - 07:07 PM

Exactly! It was soooo much more difficult than the previous papers!! I actually thought I had a shot at a B after doing the past papers but as soon as I opened the paper on Friday I saw the first question and wanted to cry! sad.gifsad.gif I hate the SQA!!!! they better lower the grade boundaries I mean it or else I'm gonna protest! mad.gif I wish I can change my uni choices now I chose chemistry!!!! ahhhhh what the hell is that gonna be like!! I hope i get at least a C!! unsure.gif I'm still depressed since that paper sad.gif

#5 ChemBoy

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 01 June 2008 - 10:43 AM

blink.gif Oh nooooo!!! 2008 paper was pants !!! BAD PANTS !!! I, and the other two AH students at my school, found the paper quite hard. When we spoke to our teacher [WHO HAS ONLY BEEN IN FOR ABOUT 2 MONTHS THIS YEAR DUE TO ILLNESS - THE SCHOOL DIDN'T BOTHER TO GET ANYONE ELSE IN!!!] she said it was the easiest paper she had ever seen for AH !!! So I'm a tad terrified now if she said it was easy and I found it hard !!! blink.gif

#6 anna123

Showing Improvement

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 31 posts

Posted 01 June 2008 - 06:40 PM

omg seriously!!?? my teacher was a bit weird too when I went to speak to him about the paper he skimmed through it and laughed and said "yeah...." I was like okkk what do you mean by that!! but I don't think you should worry because nearly everyone found this paper difficult I have about 12 people in my AH class and they all found it hard too so I think your teachers a bit weird too loll

#7 maximus

Good Effort

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 94 posts

Posted 01 June 2008 - 11:22 PM

jeese:S

my teacher was the same, he was like "oh it was pretty straightforward" i just laughed, he seemed rather confused. It was a hard paper!! i dunno. blink.gif

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users