Warning: Illegal string offset 'html' in /home/hsn/public_html/forum/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_1/skin_topic.php on line 909

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/hsn/public_html/forum/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_1/skin_topic.php:909) in /home/hsn/public_html/forum/admin/sources/classes/output/formats/html/htmlOutput.php on line 114

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/hsn/public_html/forum/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_1/skin_topic.php:909) in /home/hsn/public_html/forum/admin/sources/classes/output/formats/html/htmlOutput.php on line 127

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/hsn/public_html/forum/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_1/skin_topic.php:909) in /home/hsn/public_html/forum/admin/sources/classes/output/formats/html/htmlOutput.php on line 136

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/hsn/public_html/forum/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_1/skin_topic.php:909) in /home/hsn/public_html/forum/admin/sources/classes/output/formats/html/htmlOutput.php on line 137

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/hsn/public_html/forum/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_1/skin_topic.php:909) in /home/hsn/public_html/forum/admin/sources/classes/output/formats/html/htmlOutput.php on line 141
Physics Data Booklet - HSN forum - Page 2

Physics Data Booklet

20 replies to this topic

#21 aldo

Good Effort

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 56 posts

Posted 11 May 2005 - 04:07 PM

I can certainly see the sense in giving out the formula within the Data Booklet, but I would agree 100%.......when these folks start a university course and are expected to remember a whole load of formula, they will be totally unprepared!!!

I also feel that alot of equations which have become 2nd nature to alot of us over the years and are expected to know at uni (even although they are not covered in the particular course) will be lost on some folks and will require them to go back and memorise these equations for the longer term!

Be interesting to see the 2006 Physics papers next year!!!

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users