Warning: Illegal string offset 'html' in /home/hsn/public_html/forum/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_1/skin_topic.php on line 909

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/hsn/public_html/forum/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_1/skin_topic.php:909) in /home/hsn/public_html/forum/admin/sources/classes/output/formats/html/htmlOutput.php on line 114

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/hsn/public_html/forum/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_1/skin_topic.php:909) in /home/hsn/public_html/forum/admin/sources/classes/output/formats/html/htmlOutput.php on line 127

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/hsn/public_html/forum/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_1/skin_topic.php:909) in /home/hsn/public_html/forum/admin/sources/classes/output/formats/html/htmlOutput.php on line 136

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/hsn/public_html/forum/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_1/skin_topic.php:909) in /home/hsn/public_html/forum/admin/sources/classes/output/formats/html/htmlOutput.php on line 137

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/hsn/public_html/forum/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_1/skin_topic.php:909) in /home/hsn/public_html/forum/admin/sources/classes/output/formats/html/htmlOutput.php on line 141
Glasgow Uni - HSN forum

Glasgow Uni

1 reply to this topic

#1 spoony2oo8

Good Effort

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 84 posts
  • Interests:em... I Love Watchin Football (Rangers, West Ham, Morton and, of course, SCOTLAND)<br /><br />I Like Listning To My i-Pod.<br /><br />Going On Msn And Bebo and I Love Maths , Chemistry And Biology. English I See No Point In :lol:

Posted 19 May 2008 - 10:26 AM

Has anyone applied or currently doing the chemistry degree at Glasgow Uni as it is something which i would like to do?

What other options did you do in your first year or have you choosen to do in your first year?

If i go to that particular course i think i will do the Chemitsry Biology and probably Maths.
Standard Grade: English[2] Maths[1] French[1] Biology[1] Chemsitry[1] P.E[1] Geography[1] Admin[2]
Highers: English[A] Maths[A] French[A] Chemistry[A] Biology[A]

#2 xpurple_starsx

Top of the Class

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 409 posts
  • Interests:Well I'm in second year at Glasgow Yewnee studying Biology Type Things... haven't decided on my actual degree subject yet... someone wanna choose for me??

Posted 21 May 2008 - 05:03 PM

I've just finished third year of Biochemistry at Glasgow. That's a biology degree but in first year I took Biology, Chemistry and French. Hated French so don't do it! Chemistry was really good in first year, the only reason I didn't take it on further was cos I knew biology was what I wanted to do so didn't see the point in taking it on. You get four chem lectures a week and one lab in first year, same with biology. The great thing is that by Christmas if you decide you hate biology you can sit the January exam, drop it and take up another subject. The degree is pretty flexible for the first two years basically!

The race is long, and in the end it's only with yourself.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users