Warning: Illegal string offset 'html' in /home/hsn/public_html/forum/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_1/skin_topic.php on line 909

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/hsn/public_html/forum/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_1/skin_topic.php:909) in /home/hsn/public_html/forum/admin/sources/classes/output/formats/html/htmlOutput.php on line 114

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/hsn/public_html/forum/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_1/skin_topic.php:909) in /home/hsn/public_html/forum/admin/sources/classes/output/formats/html/htmlOutput.php on line 127

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/hsn/public_html/forum/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_1/skin_topic.php:909) in /home/hsn/public_html/forum/admin/sources/classes/output/formats/html/htmlOutput.php on line 136

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/hsn/public_html/forum/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_1/skin_topic.php:909) in /home/hsn/public_html/forum/admin/sources/classes/output/formats/html/htmlOutput.php on line 137

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/hsn/public_html/forum/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_1/skin_topic.php:909) in /home/hsn/public_html/forum/admin/sources/classes/output/formats/html/htmlOutput.php on line 141
Prefect duties - HSN forum - Page 3

Prefect duties

51 replies to this topic

#41 Dave

Ruler (but not owner) of hsn

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,252 posts
  • Interests:programming, exercising, brass band, using this board

Posted 16 November 2004 - 06:07 PM

still if it keeps her entertained

actually at our school (not a catholic one) the school is really hard on any human contact at all saying it makes the school look bad blink.gif

If i am not here i am somewhere else

#42 linds

HSN Legend

• Moderators
  • 3,015 posts

Posted 17 November 2004 - 03:37 PM

Mr McGuffie likes to split up first year snoggers. So he should. First years are still babies, babies don't dribble over one another, it's wrong.

I'm such a boring old fart these days. tongue.gif

My school isn't Catholic either, I just think it's wrong that 12 year olds are into kissing. I didn't take part in any of that carry on till I was 16. Hahaha... What makes that really lame is that I'm being serious. =/

#43 Justboy

Child Prodigy

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 541 posts
  • Interests:Anime, gaming, dvds, computers.

Posted 17 November 2004 - 05:13 PM

2nd year for me, haha..16 is the legal age for sex is it not? not that i'm saying everyone should at that age.

#44 Lesley

Fully Fledged Genius

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,868 posts
  • Interests:Haribo and irn bru, thanks.

Posted 17 November 2004 - 06:06 PM

People don't really pull each other in the school discos in my school, well i havent and i cant recall seeing anyone else! I'm not sure if there's a rule or anything though, disaproving glance possibly! Breaking up 1st yrs kissers would be quite funny biggrin.gif although i'm easily amused.

I dont really see what's funny about kissing someone at 16...okay it sounds kinda sad but i bet you dont regret not pulling lovely randomers at the disco "haw, will you nip ma maaaaaate" I was 15 thats good enough for me. Although i recall the whole "omg, have you not broke ur VL " thing in first year , bah!
user posted image
Cows are magnificent,
Cows I call them "moos",
And sometimes silly folk,
They call my moos "coos".

#45 linds

HSN Legend

• Moderators
  • 3,015 posts

Posted 17 November 2004 - 07:10 PM

Ah, those were the days. I always just lied and said, "Course I've kissed people! AHEM."

First boy I kissed had his lip and tongue pierced. I thought I was so cool, lol.

#46 Justboy

Child Prodigy

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 541 posts

Posted 17 November 2004 - 08:20 PM

VL! ahahaha, I remember that from 1st year, silly children.

#47 sparky

Fully Fledged Genius

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,323 posts

Posted 17 November 2004 - 09:21 PM

Oh god, the whole VL thing...the memories of 1st year! smile.gif

Our school discos are usually quite good as Lindsay said...wee 1st yrs and 2nd yrs running around doing the "bouncey" to mad crazy dance music!

On comes the scottish dancing, and they starting holding the walls! smile.gif When really thats the best part of discos!

Really I think the snogging in 1st yr is a bit much, and it has got worse, all the 1st yrs run about now shouting to other random 1st yrs "Will you git ma mate?!?" Lindsay knows what its like!
Mark

#48 sparky

Fully Fledged Genius

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,323 posts

Posted 17 November 2004 - 09:24 PM

Oh and lets not forget the thing that happened in 1st/2nd/3rd yr... you danced with someone once and you automatically fancied them... how did that one work again? tongue.gif

And generally further down the school there is a sense of slagging people about who they fancy..." You fancy so n so..." I think everyone's been there. I've been on my fair share of slaggings (Lindsay shhhhhh.......) cool.gif
Mark

#49 Discogirl17

HSN Legend

• Moderators
  • 3,034 posts

Posted 18 November 2004 - 07:53 PM

I remember that thing about if u danced with someone once u automatically fancied them and u didnt even need to be dancing all that close. However the first years nowadays are a lot more rebelious and flirtatious than we were, they are practically all over each other when they dance with each other then they go out and "git" a whole load of people in the same night! At my school's S1 disco this year the S6 who were involved in the socail comittee were actually told to split this sorta thing up, thats how much it was happening!
Half ideas,half quality, half a million pound law suit!

#50 broxibabi

Showing Improvement

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 45 posts

Posted 24 November 2004 - 08:46 PM

I dont actually see what everyones complainin about. At our school we do like 15min rotations and you only get at the most two of these a week,and everyone knows when they should be doing this. Although,most of the prefects don't actually do it,and as a house captain it really annoys me because they should have never became a prefect if they wernt going to do the duties,as they knew what they would have to do as they watched every other year doing it. As for moaning that you have to do it to keep your common room...be a bit considerate for us poor people eho rnt even allowed a common room sad.gif

#51 linds

HSN Legend

• Moderators
  • 3,015 posts

Posted 25 November 2004 - 03:43 PM

QUOTE(sparky @ Nov 17 2004, 09:21 PM)
Oh god, the whole VL thing...the memories of 1st year! smile.gif

Our school discos are usually quite good as Lindsay said...wee 1st yrs and 2nd yrs running around doing the "bouncey" to mad crazy dance music!

On comes the scottish dancing, and they starting holding the walls! smile.gif When really thats the best part of discos!

Really I think the snogging in 1st yr is a bit much, and it has got worse, all the 1st yrs run about now shouting to other random 1st yrs "Will you git ma mate?!?" Lindsay knows what its like!

View Post

Was that this morning that I was ranting about "WILL YOU GIT MA MATE?!" Haha, happy days! And boys looking up girl's skirts! That was just wrong! Or grabbing your bum when you walked past! I was always genuinely shocked.

#52 Justboy

Child Prodigy

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 541 posts

Posted 25 November 2004 - 05:18 PM

"or grabbing your bum when you walked past! " I don't think that happens at my school, at least I don't think so..

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users