Warning: Illegal string offset 'html' in /home/hsn/public_html/forum/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_1/skin_topic.php on line 909

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/hsn/public_html/forum/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_1/skin_topic.php:909) in /home/hsn/public_html/forum/admin/sources/classes/output/formats/html/htmlOutput.php on line 114

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/hsn/public_html/forum/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_1/skin_topic.php:909) in /home/hsn/public_html/forum/admin/sources/classes/output/formats/html/htmlOutput.php on line 127

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/hsn/public_html/forum/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_1/skin_topic.php:909) in /home/hsn/public_html/forum/admin/sources/classes/output/formats/html/htmlOutput.php on line 136

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/hsn/public_html/forum/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_1/skin_topic.php:909) in /home/hsn/public_html/forum/admin/sources/classes/output/formats/html/htmlOutput.php on line 137

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/hsn/public_html/forum/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_1/skin_topic.php:909) in /home/hsn/public_html/forum/admin/sources/classes/output/formats/html/htmlOutput.php on line 141
Higher English 2008 - HSN forum

Higher English 2008

3 replies to this topic

#1 Amie.. x

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 16 May 2008 - 02:25 PM

Hey,

How did everyone find yesterday's exam????

My hand still hurts lmao.

I thought the close reading, although it was boring, was ok and the questions were fair.

The critical essay questions were good and suited me too

Hope everyone else felt the same,

Let me know!!!

Amie x

#2 spoony2oo8

Good Effort

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 84 posts
  • Interests:em... I Love Watchin Football (Rangers, West Ham, Morton and, of course, SCOTLAND)<br /><br />I Like Listning To My i-Pod.<br /><br />Going On Msn And Bebo and I Love Maths , Chemistry And Biology. English I See No Point In :lol:

Posted 16 May 2008 - 10:38 PM

I Found It Kinda Boring As Well But Also Funny laugh.gif

Other People Have Left Their Comments About The Exam In The Post Titled <Good Luck Tomorrow>

Just In Case No One Replied Here And You Were Looking For Other Peoples Thoughts.

Standard Grade: English[2] Maths[1] French[1] Biology[1] Chemsitry[1] P.E[1] Geography[1] Admin[2]
Highers: English[A] Maths[A] French[A] Chemistry[A] Biology[A]

#3 Allan_r_123

Site Swot

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 176 posts

Posted 16 May 2008 - 10:39 PM

I was thinking it had taken a while for this thread to popup lol. I remember when I sat it last year there was one like straight away and there seemed to be quite a few of us had sat it. Maybe theres just less people sitting it on here this year or something...

My girlfriend sat it though and she said she thought it was a fair enough paper. Think her essay were questions were good, but she was saying the close reading q's where a bit unusual or something as there would loads of them but they were for small marks or something?

#4 spoony2oo8

Good Effort

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 84 posts
  • Interests:em... I Love Watchin Football (Rangers, West Ham, Morton and, of course, SCOTLAND)<br /><br />I Like Listning To My i-Pod.<br /><br />Going On Msn And Bebo and I Love Maths , Chemistry And Biology. English I See No Point In :lol:

Posted 16 May 2008 - 11:00 PM

There Was A Lot Of Questions Especially Understanding, I Think There Is Just Generally Less People Using The Board Perhaps.

It Seems To Be A General Consencious(sp?) That The Essay Questions Were Good For Most People.

However There Was That Really Odd Question Which Asked You To Pick Which Lines You Wanted To Answer From. Perhaps Question 11. Not Sure. Anyways I Found It Really Weird And Kinda Threw Me Off A Little Becuase It Was So Different To The Norm And Confusin:lol:
Standard Grade: English[2] Maths[1] French[1] Biology[1] Chemsitry[1] P.E[1] Geography[1] Admin[2]
Highers: English[A] Maths[A] French[A] Chemistry[A] Biology[A]

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users