Warning: Illegal string offset 'html' in /home/hsn/public_html/forum/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_1/skin_topic.php on line 909

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/hsn/public_html/forum/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_1/skin_topic.php:909) in /home/hsn/public_html/forum/admin/sources/classes/output/formats/html/htmlOutput.php on line 114

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/hsn/public_html/forum/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_1/skin_topic.php:909) in /home/hsn/public_html/forum/admin/sources/classes/output/formats/html/htmlOutput.php on line 127

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/hsn/public_html/forum/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_1/skin_topic.php:909) in /home/hsn/public_html/forum/admin/sources/classes/output/formats/html/htmlOutput.php on line 136

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/hsn/public_html/forum/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_1/skin_topic.php:909) in /home/hsn/public_html/forum/admin/sources/classes/output/formats/html/htmlOutput.php on line 137

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/hsn/public_html/forum/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_1/skin_topic.php:909) in /home/hsn/public_html/forum/admin/sources/classes/output/formats/html/htmlOutput.php on line 141
Appeals - HSN forum

Appeals

7 replies to this topic

#1 catm82

Showing Improvement

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 24 posts

Posted 11 September 2004 - 10:07 AM

Has anyone appealed last years mark ?
Do you know when we're supposed to hear if we've got it or not ?
I have appealed, I got an A in the prelim and then a D in the exam...

#2 Dave

Ruler (but not owner) of hsn

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,252 posts
  • Interests:programming, exercising, brass band, using this board

Posted 11 September 2004 - 12:18 PM

the appeals are being processed at the moment and you should have the results by october i would think

If i am not here i am somewhere else

#3 Ally

HSN Legend

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,912 posts
  • Interests:Just finished 1st year at uni studying medicine.

Posted 12 September 2004 - 08:32 PM

I think its the 27th of September you get your appeal results back, I'm not sure though. Check with your school, they'll be able to tell you the exact date.

Anyway, good luck with your appeal and tell us how you get on.

#4 Ryan

Showing Improvement

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 36 posts
  • Interests:Working Hard!! Yeah.

Posted 19 April 2005 - 01:44 PM

We have yet to sit the exam. Appeals usually come on the 27th September as Ally has correctly said.

#5 Gavers

Site Swot

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 146 posts

Posted 10 May 2005 - 10:26 AM

Yea, we still have to sit the exam as well. I appealed for my Geography last year, and got the results in September.

Appealed from a d up to a c, and they let me do Advanced Higher, so biggrin.gif

#6 Kashmeister

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 10 May 2005 - 10:29 AM

hope fully it wont come to that

#7 Gavers

Site Swot

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 146 posts

Posted 10 May 2005 - 10:39 AM

It shouldn't come to that, we should all be good little boys and girls and prepare properly for the exam tongue.gif

#8 Secluded Fears

Showing Improvement

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 34 posts

Posted 10 May 2005 - 10:48 AM

Lol..I have 2 days between Physics and Information Systems so I'll probably start revising for it from the night of the Physics exam.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users