Warning: Illegal string offset 'html' in /home/hsn/public_html/forum/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_1/skin_topic.php on line 909

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/hsn/public_html/forum/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_1/skin_topic.php:909) in /home/hsn/public_html/forum/admin/sources/classes/output/formats/html/htmlOutput.php on line 114

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/hsn/public_html/forum/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_1/skin_topic.php:909) in /home/hsn/public_html/forum/admin/sources/classes/output/formats/html/htmlOutput.php on line 127

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/hsn/public_html/forum/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_1/skin_topic.php:909) in /home/hsn/public_html/forum/admin/sources/classes/output/formats/html/htmlOutput.php on line 136

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/hsn/public_html/forum/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_1/skin_topic.php:909) in /home/hsn/public_html/forum/admin/sources/classes/output/formats/html/htmlOutput.php on line 137

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/hsn/public_html/forum/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_1/skin_topic.php:909) in /home/hsn/public_html/forum/admin/sources/classes/output/formats/html/htmlOutput.php on line 141
Plans? - HSN forum

Plans?

3 replies to this topic

#1 spoony2oo8

Good Effort

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 84 posts
  • Interests:em... I Love Watchin Football (Rangers, West Ham, Morton and, of course, SCOTLAND)<br /><br />I Like Listning To My i-Pod.<br /><br />Going On Msn And Bebo and I Love Maths , Chemistry And Biology. English I See No Point In :lol:

Posted 10 May 2008 - 05:43 PM

Anyone got any exciting plans for when they leave school???

Depending on a money situaution i dont know if i wanna go on a gap year or just go straight to uni.

I also haven't completely made my mind up as to which course i will do at uni. I dont know if i wanna do Chemistry or Biology or Biochemistry laugh.gif

Standard Grade: English[2] Maths[1] French[1] Biology[1] Chemsitry[1] P.E[1] Geography[1] Admin[2]
Highers: English[A] Maths[A] French[A] Chemistry[A] Biology[A]

#2 Allan_r_123

Site Swot

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 176 posts

Posted 12 May 2008 - 07:11 PM

Lol well I guess you will need to take a gap year now as is it not too late to apply to uni if you have not already? :S lol

My last day of school is tomorrow then we have a big leavers mass and everything. Once I have left this week I plan to party a bit hehe. Then I am gonna get concentrating on passing my exams again and study hard for a few weeks. After that I think it'll just be enjoying the summer and earning some cash before going to strathclyde uni in September to study international business =)

#3 floss

Top of the Class

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 440 posts
  • Interests:<br />

Posted 12 May 2008 - 08:31 PM

Well, I left school last week. Like Allan I had planned to 'party a bit', which meant that on Wednesday night I was, to put it mildly, out of it. It was good though, very good. smile.gif Aside from studying (bah humbug...) I've just started 2 summer jobs and am planning going to Belladrum and just enjoying the summer before hopefully going to Aberdeen. We'll see... smile.gif
♪ Hug a musician - they never get to dance ♪
Facebook
Bebo

#4 spoony2oo8

Good Effort

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 84 posts
  • Interests:em... I Love Watchin Football (Rangers, West Ham, Morton and, of course, SCOTLAND)<br /><br />I Like Listning To My i-Pod.<br /><br />Going On Msn And Bebo and I Love Maths , Chemistry And Biology. English I See No Point In :lol:

Posted 14 May 2008 - 11:24 AM

lol I havent applied to uni as i am in 5th year laugh.gif and i am staying on for another year.
Standard Grade: English[2] Maths[1] French[1] Biology[1] Chemsitry[1] P.E[1] Geography[1] Admin[2]
Highers: English[A] Maths[A] French[A] Chemistry[A] Biology[A]

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users