Warning: Illegal string offset 'html' in /home/hsn/public_html/forum/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_1/skin_topic.php on line 909

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/hsn/public_html/forum/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_1/skin_topic.php:909) in /home/hsn/public_html/forum/admin/sources/classes/output/formats/html/htmlOutput.php on line 114

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/hsn/public_html/forum/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_1/skin_topic.php:909) in /home/hsn/public_html/forum/admin/sources/classes/output/formats/html/htmlOutput.php on line 127

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/hsn/public_html/forum/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_1/skin_topic.php:909) in /home/hsn/public_html/forum/admin/sources/classes/output/formats/html/htmlOutput.php on line 136

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/hsn/public_html/forum/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_1/skin_topic.php:909) in /home/hsn/public_html/forum/admin/sources/classes/output/formats/html/htmlOutput.php on line 137

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/hsn/public_html/forum/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_1/skin_topic.php:909) in /home/hsn/public_html/forum/admin/sources/classes/output/formats/html/htmlOutput.php on line 141
studying! - HSN forum

studying!

4 replies to this topic

#1 jem

Showing Improvement

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 11 posts

Posted 18 April 2008 - 09:57 AM

is it just me or does studyin in 6th year feel really alien?!

I just can't motivate myself!!

anyone got good tips on "how to study" as ridiculous as it sounds, I'm in desperate need of help!

ha

x

#2 Rasltain

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 18 April 2008 - 01:45 PM

My teacher always suggested kneeling infront of the bed with the notes in front of you......okey so thats a little too strickt for my tastes but still being to comfy isnt good either.
I like listening to music quietly in the back ground
Being comfy but at a desk or table not sprawled on a bed.
study for like and hour have 15-30min break study another hour have and hour break then another hour 15-30min break do this till uve done 4hours then its up to you if u want to study more tongue.gif

Two muffin in an oven
One turn to the other and says "gawd its hot in ere"
the other says "oh my god talking muffin"

#3 floss

Top of the Class

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 440 posts
  • Interests:<br />

Posted 19 April 2008 - 09:45 AM

I know what you mean. I know I've got to study, I know I need to pass the exams to get anywhere, but then I also know that I passed the prelims...

I think it's the sort of thing where getting started is the hardest part. Once you've done a few hours one day, doing the same the next day won't seem quite so hard. It also helps me to remember that in 6 weeks or so - that's it! And we'll have all summer to ourselves, theoretically. smile.gif
♪ Hug a musician - they never get to dance ♪
Facebook
Bebo

#4 Rasltain

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 24 April 2008 - 05:18 PM

meh fair enuff point but still tongue.gif I never pass prelims no matter what it is int 2 standard grade or higher XD im holding out for 5 As tongue.gif

#5 Indie_Cindy

Good Effort

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 62 posts

Posted 28 April 2008 - 09:32 PM

Ugh i know, 6th year just makes you lazy, i think because your just like "schools finished forever in a month!". Im in summer mode, which isn't good when you've got exams and conditions to meet!.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users