Warning: Illegal string offset 'html' in /home/hsn/public_html/forum/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_1/skin_topic.php on line 909

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/hsn/public_html/forum/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_1/skin_topic.php:909) in /home/hsn/public_html/forum/admin/sources/classes/output/formats/html/htmlOutput.php on line 114

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/hsn/public_html/forum/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_1/skin_topic.php:909) in /home/hsn/public_html/forum/admin/sources/classes/output/formats/html/htmlOutput.php on line 127

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/hsn/public_html/forum/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_1/skin_topic.php:909) in /home/hsn/public_html/forum/admin/sources/classes/output/formats/html/htmlOutput.php on line 136

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/hsn/public_html/forum/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_1/skin_topic.php:909) in /home/hsn/public_html/forum/admin/sources/classes/output/formats/html/htmlOutput.php on line 137

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/hsn/public_html/forum/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_1/skin_topic.php:909) in /home/hsn/public_html/forum/admin/sources/classes/output/formats/html/htmlOutput.php on line 141
United Kingdom Asylum Policy - HSN forum

United Kingdom Asylum Policy

1 reply to this topic

#1 lipu

Top of the Class

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 290 posts

Posted 17 March 2008 - 01:33 AM

I've noticed a lack of discussion around here and for an academic forum little discussion of the issues of the world.

The United Kingdom systematically fails to meet its obligations under the UN Convention Relating to the Status of Refugees 1951

Discuss.

Law and Management Student
Robert Gordon University

------
George Orwell provided us with a warning, not an Instruction Manual
Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little termporary safety deserve neither liberty or safety

Without freedom to offend, freedom of expression ceases to exist

#2 linds

HSN Legend

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,015 posts

Posted 30 March 2008 - 10:29 AM

Is this by any chance an essay question? Hahaha...

It's not really something I know a lot about to be perfectly honest. But here's one for you, fact fans. My friend campaigns against the unfair treatment of asylum seekers in Scotland. They've won awards, been in BBC documentaries, and despite interviewing her for an assignment at the beginning of the semester, I'm still pretty clueless about the ins and outs of it. Oops.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users