Warning: Illegal string offset 'html' in /home/hsn/public_html/forum/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_1/skin_topic.php on line 909

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/hsn/public_html/forum/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_1/skin_topic.php:909) in /home/hsn/public_html/forum/admin/sources/classes/output/formats/html/htmlOutput.php on line 114

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/hsn/public_html/forum/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_1/skin_topic.php:909) in /home/hsn/public_html/forum/admin/sources/classes/output/formats/html/htmlOutput.php on line 127

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/hsn/public_html/forum/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_1/skin_topic.php:909) in /home/hsn/public_html/forum/admin/sources/classes/output/formats/html/htmlOutput.php on line 136

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/hsn/public_html/forum/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_1/skin_topic.php:909) in /home/hsn/public_html/forum/admin/sources/classes/output/formats/html/htmlOutput.php on line 137

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/hsn/public_html/forum/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_1/skin_topic.php:909) in /home/hsn/public_html/forum/admin/sources/classes/output/formats/html/htmlOutput.php on line 141
Advanced Higher French - HSN forum - Page 3

Advanced Higher French

45 replies to this topic

#41 Wheelybin

Showing Improvement

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 41 posts

Posted 01 September 2005 - 08:17 PM

AH is better than Higher for sure! It's a lot more expressive and you get the chance to use more vocational language rather than just the basic sentences like <i>"My Bedroom is Pink"</i> (Although it's actually Cream and Red.)

I've just come back from travelling around Europe for a month and being the only one out of the three of us that went that speaks French and German reasonably well, had a good bash at talking to people and sorting out accomodation and everything to do with quotidien. I don't think it's that big a jump if you're willing to put the effort in, and take the time to learn the stuff. You've got to put a lot more personal work into it, not just relying on the teacher to drag you through and scrap a pass...
Who is the 'She' in the nursery rhyme, "She'll be coming round the mountain when she comes"?

#42 djh1878

Fully Fledged Genius

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,171 posts
  • Interests:Football: I'm a Clyde fan!!!<br /><br />Music: Oasis, Guns 'n' Roses, Red Hot Chili Peppers, U2, Franz Ferdinand, Snow Patrol, The Killers etc... and I'm a drummer!!!<br /><br />Golf: 18 handicap (I know...rubbish!)<br /><br />Exam Results:<br />SG - 11111222<br />Higher - AAABBC<br />Adv Higher - C<br /><br />I'm going to Aberdeen Uni to do French and International Relations in September!

Posted 03 November 2005 - 07:15 PM

Just passed my Reading NAB! biggrin.gif

Is anyone else doing "un sac de billes" by Joseph Joffo? It's a great book! smile.gif
Check Out My Space! - www.myspace.com

Aberdeen University - French and International Relations - September 06'

IPB Image

#43 krazykooki

Good Effort

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 85 posts

Posted 23 November 2005 - 05:45 PM

im doin 'un sac de billes' can't believe too its brill an im well impressed by how much i understand
well done on passin ur readin NAB i failed mine but i did it the day i found out ma gran died so teacher says not to worry bout it

#44 djh1878

Fully Fledged Genius

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,171 posts
  • Interests:Football: I'm a Clyde fan!!!<br /><br />Music: Oasis, Guns 'n' Roses, Red Hot Chili Peppers, U2, Franz Ferdinand, Snow Patrol, The Killers etc... and I'm a drummer!!!<br /><br />Golf: 18 handicap (I know...rubbish!)<br /><br />Exam Results:<br />SG - 11111222<br />Higher - AAABBC<br />Adv Higher - C<br /><br />I'm going to Aberdeen Uni to do French and International Relations in September!

Posted 16 December 2005 - 05:46 PM

QUOTE(krazykooki @ Nov 23 2005, 05:45 PM)
im doin 'un sac de billes' can't believe too its brill an im well impressed by how much i understand
well done on passin ur readin NAB i failed mine but i did it the day i found out ma gran died so teacher says not to worry bout it

View Post

I'm sure your re-sit will be fine, they should've let you delay it though. unsure.gif
Check Out My Space! - www.myspace.com

Aberdeen University - French and International Relations - September 06'

IPB Image

#45 krazykooki

Good Effort

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 85 posts

Posted 14 January 2006 - 08:19 PM

yeah they sed i couldv if i wanted but thought id jus giv it a go anyway

#46 maximus

Good Effort