Warning: Illegal string offset 'html' in /home/hsn/public_html/forum/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_1/skin_topic.php on line 909

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/hsn/public_html/forum/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_1/skin_topic.php:909) in /home/hsn/public_html/forum/admin/sources/classes/output/formats/html/htmlOutput.php on line 114

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/hsn/public_html/forum/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_1/skin_topic.php:909) in /home/hsn/public_html/forum/admin/sources/classes/output/formats/html/htmlOutput.php on line 127

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/hsn/public_html/forum/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_1/skin_topic.php:909) in /home/hsn/public_html/forum/admin/sources/classes/output/formats/html/htmlOutput.php on line 136

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/hsn/public_html/forum/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_1/skin_topic.php:909) in /home/hsn/public_html/forum/admin/sources/classes/output/formats/html/htmlOutput.php on line 137

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/hsn/public_html/forum/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_1/skin_topic.php:909) in /home/hsn/public_html/forum/admin/sources/classes/output/formats/html/htmlOutput.php on line 141
Christmas - HSN forum

Christmas

2 replies to this topic

#1 Andy16

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts

Posted 12 November 2007 - 02:21 PM

Whats everyone doing for christmas then
anyone doing anything big like going on holiday

What do you think of people who go to a hot climate at christmas?

just for the record im staying home with my family like it should be.

#2 Alz

Child Prodigy

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 867 posts

Posted 12 November 2007 - 03:30 PM

QUOTE(Andy16 @ Nov 12 2007, 02:21 PM) View Post
Whats everyone doing for christmas then
anyone doing anything big like going on holiday

What do you think of people who go to a hot climate at christmas?

just for the record im staying home with my family like it should be.

I finish university on the 7th. I've a month of reading, working and general merriness ahead of me. I can't afford to go anywhere.

My family doesn't really celebrate Christmas, so it isn't as big a celebration to me as everyone else. I'm working Boxing Day and the 2nd of January, and I plan on moving back into halls on the 28th, so it'll all be over and gone before I know it anyway. tongue.gif

If the chance to go abroad was on the cards, and I could work it in to my schedule, then sure. I'd go. Screw tradition.

#3 wetnwild

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 12 November 2007 - 03:43 PM

Family tradition wins everytime when it comes to christmas lol. The same people getting drunk and making a fool of themselves and the games that are played at nite when all the kids are in bed lol. It can't be beaten.

WnW

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users