Warning: Illegal string offset 'html' in /home/hsn/public_html/forum/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_1/skin_topic.php on line 909

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/hsn/public_html/forum/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_1/skin_topic.php:909) in /home/hsn/public_html/forum/admin/sources/classes/output/formats/html/htmlOutput.php on line 114

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/hsn/public_html/forum/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_1/skin_topic.php:909) in /home/hsn/public_html/forum/admin/sources/classes/output/formats/html/htmlOutput.php on line 127

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/hsn/public_html/forum/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_1/skin_topic.php:909) in /home/hsn/public_html/forum/admin/sources/classes/output/formats/html/htmlOutput.php on line 136

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/hsn/public_html/forum/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_1/skin_topic.php:909) in /home/hsn/public_html/forum/admin/sources/classes/output/formats/html/htmlOutput.php on line 137

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/hsn/public_html/forum/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_1/skin_topic.php:909) in /home/hsn/public_html/forum/admin/sources/classes/output/formats/html/htmlOutput.php on line 141
too many subjects? - HSN forum

too many subjects?

1 reply to this topic

#1 william

Showing Improvement

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 45 posts
  • Interests:mainly girls, food, football, fishing and the odd sheep ( i live on a farm)

Posted 04 October 2007 - 11:31 AM

i took ah physics, chem and music then a crash higher biology
but i'm finding it a bit too much

i think i might drop a subject but i dont know what one, any ideas???
"millis times ten to the power of minus 3 yeah?"

#2 Discogirl17

HSN Legend

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,034 posts

Posted 04 October 2007 - 12:37 PM

Well most schools let you take 3 columns only if it's all AH, otherwise you have to take four.
If this is the case then you should drop Biology. However, I also notice you may want to take this as you appear to like sciences.
If you want to keep Biology then perhaps you could negotiate for AH Music to go.

Remember we can't really advise you. Its your choice. Maybe you dont have to drop any of them if you ask for help from teachers and set more time aside to study. Maybe it'll still prove too much.

Half ideas,half quality, half a million pound law suit!

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users