Warning: Illegal string offset 'html' in /home/hsn/public_html/forum/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_1/skin_topic.php on line 909

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/hsn/public_html/forum/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_1/skin_topic.php:909) in /home/hsn/public_html/forum/admin/sources/classes/output/formats/html/htmlOutput.php on line 114

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/hsn/public_html/forum/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_1/skin_topic.php:909) in /home/hsn/public_html/forum/admin/sources/classes/output/formats/html/htmlOutput.php on line 127

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/hsn/public_html/forum/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_1/skin_topic.php:909) in /home/hsn/public_html/forum/admin/sources/classes/output/formats/html/htmlOutput.php on line 136

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/hsn/public_html/forum/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_1/skin_topic.php:909) in /home/hsn/public_html/forum/admin/sources/classes/output/formats/html/htmlOutput.php on line 137

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/hsn/public_html/forum/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_1/skin_topic.php:909) in /home/hsn/public_html/forum/admin/sources/classes/output/formats/html/htmlOutput.php on line 141
Advice and opinions needed - HSN forum

Advice and opinions needed

3 replies to this topic

#1 Shan

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 14 September 2007 - 04:59 PM

Hey there! This year im doing an ASDAN Cope 3 award thing as part of my sixth year at school. Hopefully i will get the equivalent of an A for it and it'll help towards uni.

Anyways, for part of this, i was planning to do research on various different Scottish Universities and Courses that i'd like to do, and i need some help. Basically i need peoples opinions on what they think would be the best university to do an economics or business economics degree (this is what im hoping to study). I also need to know why they think that its such a good university and why i should choose it over the others.

I have been looking at Napier, Edinburgh, Dundee and Stirling Universities, but any others would be welcome.

Any opinions and comments would be much appreciated smile.gif

#2 Indie_Cindy

Good Effort

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 62 posts

Posted 14 September 2007 - 05:44 PM

Strathclyde has a really good business faculty, thats where i want to go smile.gif.

#3 Shan

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 16 September 2007 - 11:42 AM

QUOTE(Indie_Cindy @ Sep 14 2007, 06:44 PM) View Post
Strathclyde has a really good business faculty

Yeah i heard that in my business class the other day, they've just introduced 2 new courses apparently, i think it was Strathclyde anyways lol.

#4 babeasc

Good Effort

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 88 posts

Posted 18 September 2007 - 10:16 AM

Was having a look too

Strathclyde seems to have quite a good reputation for it's business school, i think it wins lots of awards and there is a low drop out rate
Beyond it, and us, shines a greater hope and a brighter future
Can't wait 'til the exams are over!

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users