Warning: Illegal string offset 'html' in /home/hsn/public_html/forum/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_1/skin_topic.php on line 909

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/hsn/public_html/forum/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_1/skin_topic.php:909) in /home/hsn/public_html/forum/admin/sources/classes/output/formats/html/htmlOutput.php on line 114

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/hsn/public_html/forum/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_1/skin_topic.php:909) in /home/hsn/public_html/forum/admin/sources/classes/output/formats/html/htmlOutput.php on line 127

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/hsn/public_html/forum/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_1/skin_topic.php:909) in /home/hsn/public_html/forum/admin/sources/classes/output/formats/html/htmlOutput.php on line 136

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/hsn/public_html/forum/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_1/skin_topic.php:909) in /home/hsn/public_html/forum/admin/sources/classes/output/formats/html/htmlOutput.php on line 137

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/hsn/public_html/forum/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_1/skin_topic.php:909) in /home/hsn/public_html/forum/admin/sources/classes/output/formats/html/htmlOutput.php on line 141
Advanced Music 07/08 - HSN forum

Advanced Music 07/08

3 replies to this topic

#1 floss

Top of the Class

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 440 posts
  • Interests:<br />

Posted 14 September 2007 - 11:46 AM

Title says it all really I think!

Is anyone else studying for AH Music? If so, what instruments are you working on, what repertoire, what are you doing as prep for the recital? What style are you composing in?...

I think the course is fantastic, as you have quite a lot of scope to inject your own tastes and styles. I'm not sure about the dissertation but I'm sure once I get into the swing of things it'll make more sense! rolleyes.gif
♪ Hug a musician - they never get to dance ♪
Facebook
Bebo

#2 william

Showing Improvement

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 45 posts
  • Interests:mainly girls, food, football, fishing and the odd sheep ( i live on a farm)

Posted 23 September 2007 - 01:03 PM

im doing AH music this year and its great fun.
im doing bagpipes and glock ( damm thing)
for my composing i did serial music ( you know, just pick a note at random smile.gif )
but im always trying to finds of how not to play 10mins on the glock cos basically i suck at it.
the dissertation things pretty easy all u do is say something that sounds clever then stick a bit of manuscript paper in of the tune.
"millis times ten to the power of minus 3 yeah?"

#3 Inverness

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 04 October 2007 - 05:30 PM

I'm performing piano and xylophone, which should be pretty good...I hope lol.

For piano I'm doing;

Chopin - Nocturne in Eb
Liszt - Liebstraume No.3
Beethoven - Sonata Pathetique
Rachmaninoff - Prelude in G minor

and for Xylophone:

The Imp, Drunken Sailor and Minuet

Finished my two compositions and the essays...just got to keep practising my practical from now on!

#4 floss

Top of the Class

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 440 posts
  • Interests:<br />

Posted 19 March 2008 - 09:39 AM

Robbie, you finished it all so early! I've just finished the commentary...probably shouldn't have left it so much to the last minute. ph34r.gif

I'm sort of looking forward to the recital - glad I'm not doing it on glock though! tongue.gif
♪ Hug a musician - they never get to dance ♪
Facebook
Bebo

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users