Warning: Illegal string offset 'html' in /home/hsn/public_html/forum/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_1/skin_topic.php on line 909

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/hsn/public_html/forum/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_1/skin_topic.php:909) in /home/hsn/public_html/forum/admin/sources/classes/output/formats/html/htmlOutput.php on line 114

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/hsn/public_html/forum/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_1/skin_topic.php:909) in /home/hsn/public_html/forum/admin/sources/classes/output/formats/html/htmlOutput.php on line 127

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/hsn/public_html/forum/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_1/skin_topic.php:909) in /home/hsn/public_html/forum/admin/sources/classes/output/formats/html/htmlOutput.php on line 136

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/hsn/public_html/forum/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_1/skin_topic.php:909) in /home/hsn/public_html/forum/admin/sources/classes/output/formats/html/htmlOutput.php on line 137

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/hsn/public_html/forum/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_1/skin_topic.php:909) in /home/hsn/public_html/forum/admin/sources/classes/output/formats/html/htmlOutput.php on line 141
Advanced Higher Resources - HSN forum

Advanced Higher Resources

4 replies to this topic

#1 ginneswatson

Site Swot

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 143 posts

Posted 10 September 2007 - 07:28 PM

Over the last couple of years I've responded to a number of requests for help, by posting files on my webspace for people to download.

It has long been my intention to try and organise all my files and, at the same time, make it possible for my own pupils to access them from home.

At last I've started. There is along way to go (years!) but Advanced Higher is my main priority and I've managed to complete Unit 1.

Since many of you will still be on Unit1 I thought I'd use you guys as guinea pigs.

You will find:

Pupil Notes (Units 1, 2 & 3)
Answers to Questions contained in Pupil Notes
Guide to Practical Work
How to write up a PPA
Investigation Guidance
Investigation Mark Scheme
Past Paper Mark Schemes 2003-2006

In addition, for each of the 3 subsections to Unit 1 you will get

My Handout which includes LO's, Practice Questions and Answers
My Powerpoint presentation
The best animations I've found on the Interent over many years searching.

Here it is: http://web.mac.com/ginneswatsonkelso

Let me know what you think unsure.gif

#2 Michael

Site Swot

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 237 posts

Posted 11 September 2007 - 03:19 PM

That sites looking really good. Ill no doubt take some of the stuff for it to tutor with.

#3 bmkf

Showing Improvement

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 16 posts

Posted 17 September 2007 - 10:44 PM

Thank you so much! It's nice to have a simpler alternative to Scholar!

#4 cheekster

Showing Improvement

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 15 posts

Posted 28 October 2007 - 06:32 PM

It is brilliant- really helped me to understand some of the more complicated parts of unit 1. It is good to have an alternative to scholar to provide a different way of looking at things.
thanks

#5 clairewassell

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 05 August 2008 - 10:17 AM

rolleyes.gif

This is a fantastic site-well done. Being a chemistry teacher myself it is great to be able to direct my students to other great resources, and I belive this may be the best i've seen!
Many thanks!

Cannot seem to access the website from home though-prob. my really oldPC!

QUOTE(ginneswatson @ Sep 10 2007, 08:28 PM) View Post
Over the last couple of years I've responded to a number of requests for help, by posting files on my webspace for people to download.

It has long been my intention to try and organise all my files and, at the same time, make it possible for my own pupils to access them from home.

At last I've started. There is along way to go (years!) but Advanced Higher is my main priority and I've managed to complete Unit 1.

Since many of you will still be on Unit1 I thought I'd use you guys as guinea pigs.

You will find:

Pupil Notes (Units 1, 2 & 3)
Answers to Questions contained in Pupil Notes
Guide to Practical Work
How to write up a PPA
Investigation Guidance
Investigation Mark Scheme
Past Paper Mark Schemes 2003-2006

In addition, for each of the 3 subsections to Unit 1 you will get

My Handout which includes LO's, Practice Questions and Answers
My Powerpoint presentation
The best animations I've found on the Interent over many years searching.

Here it is: http://web.mac.com/ginneswatsonkelso

Let me know what you think unsure.gif

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users