Warning: Illegal string offset 'html' in /home/hsn/public_html/forum/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_1/skin_topic.php on line 909

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/hsn/public_html/forum/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_1/skin_topic.php:909) in /home/hsn/public_html/forum/admin/sources/classes/output/formats/html/htmlOutput.php on line 114

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/hsn/public_html/forum/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_1/skin_topic.php:909) in /home/hsn/public_html/forum/admin/sources/classes/output/formats/html/htmlOutput.php on line 127

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/hsn/public_html/forum/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_1/skin_topic.php:909) in /home/hsn/public_html/forum/admin/sources/classes/output/formats/html/htmlOutput.php on line 136

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/hsn/public_html/forum/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_1/skin_topic.php:909) in /home/hsn/public_html/forum/admin/sources/classes/output/formats/html/htmlOutput.php on line 137

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/hsn/public_html/forum/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_1/skin_topic.php:909) in /home/hsn/public_html/forum/admin/sources/classes/output/formats/html/htmlOutput.php on line 141
Higher Maths Past Paper Solutions - HSN forum

Higher Maths Past Paper Solutions

4 replies to this topic

#1 George

Child Prodigy

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 720 posts

Posted 26 August 2007 - 12:06 PM

Our new book of handwritten past paper solutions is now available! If you're sitting Higher Maths this year, you should check it out:

I think you'll find this really useful when it comes to revision, because the past paper book only comes with answers - so if you muck up the start of a question, you might not know what's gone wrong. Our solutions take you through all the working, so you can see exactly what needs to be done.

The book costs 5.50, and all orders placed with us qualify for free delivery - just click the link above to order.

If you'd like to take a look inside the book before buying, you can see quite a few pages in Google Book Search.

#2 Connor

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 09 December 2007 - 08:36 PM

I have purchased this book and it has been a complete success!
It's so much easier to learn the methods of solving questions this way - and very easy to understand!
I recommend it to everyone hoping to achieve good grades in Higher Maths.

#3 Steve

Top of the Class

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 435 posts

Posted 10 December 2007 - 06:00 PM

Thanks, I'm glad you're finding it useful. smile.gif
HSN contribute: Help the site grow!

Looking for a Maths tutor in West Lothian? Just PM me!

#4 Connor

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 13 December 2007 - 05:56 PM

What I find particularly useful is use of multiple methods for solving questions.

#5 Meronsque

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 20 May 2009 - 02:24 PM

my favourite bit was the links at the top of the sections that link to your notes

that made revision straight forward!!!!

Thanks

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users