Warning: Illegal string offset 'html' in /home/hsn/public_html/forum/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_1/skin_topic.php on line 909

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/hsn/public_html/forum/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_1/skin_topic.php:909) in /home/hsn/public_html/forum/admin/sources/classes/output/formats/html/htmlOutput.php on line 114

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/hsn/public_html/forum/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_1/skin_topic.php:909) in /home/hsn/public_html/forum/admin/sources/classes/output/formats/html/htmlOutput.php on line 127

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/hsn/public_html/forum/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_1/skin_topic.php:909) in /home/hsn/public_html/forum/admin/sources/classes/output/formats/html/htmlOutput.php on line 136

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/hsn/public_html/forum/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_1/skin_topic.php:909) in /home/hsn/public_html/forum/admin/sources/classes/output/formats/html/htmlOutput.php on line 137

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/hsn/public_html/forum/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_1/skin_topic.php:909) in /home/hsn/public_html/forum/admin/sources/classes/output/formats/html/htmlOutput.php on line 141
personal statement - HSN forum

personal statement

1 reply to this topic

#1 william

Showing Improvement

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 45 posts
  • Interests:mainly girls, food, football, fishing and the odd sheep ( i live on a farm)

Posted 10 June 2007 - 11:38 AM

where the hell do i start?
im thinking of medicine so i need to have it done by october at the latest but i have no idea what to do
any ideas?
"millis times ten to the power of minus 3 yeah?"

#2 ice_illusion

Child Prodigy

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 947 posts

Posted 10 June 2007 - 09:43 PM

Go get some work experiance.
Think there could be a thread on medcine in one of the after school places. But get some work experiance, write to the doctors, the hospital, if that fails go and work in an old folks home. You've got months to write it, just need something to put on it. That's what you're going to do this summer.

For anyone not doing medicine or teaching or any of those things for special people, just start thinking what you have to write on it, if it's lacking go and find some stuff to put on it. It's not as neccesary as for the special people but it's still good to have something like volenteering or something to show you're interested in the subject.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users