Warning: Illegal string offset 'html' in /home/hsn/public_html/forum/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_1/skin_topic.php on line 909

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/hsn/public_html/forum/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_1/skin_topic.php:909) in /home/hsn/public_html/forum/admin/sources/classes/output/formats/html/htmlOutput.php on line 114

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/hsn/public_html/forum/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_1/skin_topic.php:909) in /home/hsn/public_html/forum/admin/sources/classes/output/formats/html/htmlOutput.php on line 127

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/hsn/public_html/forum/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_1/skin_topic.php:909) in /home/hsn/public_html/forum/admin/sources/classes/output/formats/html/htmlOutput.php on line 136

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/hsn/public_html/forum/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_1/skin_topic.php:909) in /home/hsn/public_html/forum/admin/sources/classes/output/formats/html/htmlOutput.php on line 137

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/hsn/public_html/forum/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_1/skin_topic.php:909) in /home/hsn/public_html/forum/admin/sources/classes/output/formats/html/htmlOutput.php on line 141
New timetable switchover - HSN forum

New timetable switchover

5 replies to this topic

#1 Mikey

Showing Improvement

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 40 posts

Posted 09 June 2007 - 11:42 AM

Damn! i hate my school.... Never ever gets the timetable handed out in time! dry.gif Although i have enjoyed the week at home tongue.gif Well "APPARENTLY" the timetable will be ready for monday... we'll see laugh.gif

Anyone else have this sort of problem with their school? blink.gif

#2 x_Jo_x

Good Effort

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 76 posts

Posted 11 June 2007 - 02:54 PM

i dont know why i ever expected any better from my school. i came in the door this morning, about to buy my new 6th year tie and oh! guess what? the timetables havn't been sorted yet due to a "technical problem" with the "computers". As if. Stupid school can't even get it sorted for the first day back! sooooo the depute head was standing there telling us all that we've just to go to our 5th year classes and basically do nothing and i mean absolutely nothing mad.gif

so for the first 3 periods i just sat and did nothing with my classmates - well, the ones who hadn't already gone home straight away.

Then 4th period we got put into groups for the buddying thing for the wee ones coming up tomorrow and wednesday. dry.gif

Then at lunch we had all had enough so we just walked out and went home cool.gif

What an exciting start to 6th year! not... mad.gif

#3 Amazoph

Showing Improvement

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 35 posts

Posted 11 June 2007 - 03:46 PM

Lawl. At my school we got our timetables today but don't start lessons til tomorrow since today and last friday were both 'induction days'. We even got the afternoon off today biggrin.gif

Fortuanely I've never experienced any timetable chaos like that at my school - closest it ever came to that was when all the english classes had the wrong teachers printed on timetable ohmy.gif

#4 Mikey

Showing Improvement

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 40 posts

Posted 11 June 2007 - 07:43 PM

Well, i finally got my timetable today and started the courses... no ties yet? huh.gif

I went to guidance teacher to change a subject but she says that i can't change till after the holidays?! And one of my mates got it done on the spot?! hows that fair! dry.gif

Well, i wanted to change higher geography to int2 travel and tourism - because i have the same teacher for geography and travel and tourism, my teacher said that i could come along to T&T during my "private study" periods, so now i have 5 subjects instead of 4 up until the hols.

i have mixed feelings about going into 6th year wacko.gif

#5 x_Jo_x

Good Effort

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 76 posts

Posted 12 June 2007 - 04:40 PM

i have already decided that i hate 6th year already.

we had the new 1st years up today and i tell you, it was one hell of a day. I was a "buddy" and everyhting was going smoothly until lunchtime. After their lunch, they were allowed outside on the grass to 'play'. Pah. There is this major rift betweeen one primary/village and another primary/village. They were starting to get a bit rough and just as it seemed to calm down, they launched themselves at each other! ohmy.gif I have never screamed at 11 year olds so loudly in my entire life. god i was so mad at them , asking and shouting at the same time : "where had all this tension come from and what was their bloody problem???". I broke up the fight and was clearly the only 6th year dealing with it! was a tad chuffed at myself though lol biggrin.gif

I am actually emotionally drained because then i went off to my adv. higher english class and low and behold, it wasn't running in the column that id taken it in. rolleyes.gif Sooooooo i now have to choose between english and higher admin because admin is only available in the same column as adv. higher english... blink.gif

Did i mention that i hate 6th year already???

so it was the most awful day i think ive really ever had in school. unsure.gif

i think i should invest in some Kalms Tablets.....

#6 Mikey

Showing Improvement

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 40 posts

Posted 12 June 2007 - 05:10 PM

damn! my school has this thing called "aunties and uncles" to take the new first years round and show them places etc.... i even have to miss classes to do training for it, well it's kinda good and not good in a way...

At least the new first years don't come up to my school until the end of the 3rd week & yes i'm currently also HATING 6th year

My week so far:

Monday: Timetables handed out, complete havoc - people ended having no teachers, people going home etc
Tuesday: Woke up late and missed registration dry.gif Was getting a grip with visual basics in computing as i am crashing it so i am a bit of a rookie

Hope the week can ONLY get better! and yes i am quite stressed out! blink.gif

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users