Warning: Illegal string offset 'html' in /home/hsn/public_html/forum/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_1/skin_topic.php on line 909

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/hsn/public_html/forum/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_1/skin_topic.php:909) in /home/hsn/public_html/forum/admin/sources/classes/output/formats/html/htmlOutput.php on line 114

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/hsn/public_html/forum/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_1/skin_topic.php:909) in /home/hsn/public_html/forum/admin/sources/classes/output/formats/html/htmlOutput.php on line 127

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/hsn/public_html/forum/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_1/skin_topic.php:909) in /home/hsn/public_html/forum/admin/sources/classes/output/formats/html/htmlOutput.php on line 136

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/hsn/public_html/forum/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_1/skin_topic.php:909) in /home/hsn/public_html/forum/admin/sources/classes/output/formats/html/htmlOutput.php on line 137

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/hsn/public_html/forum/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_1/skin_topic.php:909) in /home/hsn/public_html/forum/admin/sources/classes/output/formats/html/htmlOutput.php on line 141
What was your first CD? - HSN forum - Page 2

What was your first CD?

25 replies to this topic

#21 sparky

Fully Fledged Genius

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,323 posts

Posted 07 June 2007 - 09:38 AM

Completely off topic - but didn't Gillian (Lindsay's friend) used to love Steven Gately and when he came out she was like pfttt?? HaHaHa!

I remember various girls crying and what not on the news about it too. smile.gif

Mark

#22 Pammy

Site Swot

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 194 posts
  • Interests:Swimming, music (listening and playin), goin to the flicks, shopping <3, shoes, glitter, reading, flowers, msn, bowling for soup, westlife, bags and nailpolish

Posted 07 June 2007 - 10:10 AM

Not sure if it was my first, but Barbie Girl by Aqua was definitely one of the early faves !!
First album was The Smurfs Go Pop......ahhh it doesn't get better than the 90s music

x x x x x

*~* Kiss me, beneath the milky twilight, lead me, out on the moonlit floor, lift your open hand, strike up the band and make the fireflies dance, silver moon sparkling, so kiss me *~*

#23 smb

HSN Legend

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,306 posts

Posted 07 June 2007 - 01:47 PM

I had a whole bundle of tapes before I had CDs, but the first CD I got was, I think, Boyzone. unsure.gif

On a related subject, I recently found the Number 1 Single for the week I was born - there's a website somewhere... Mine was "Heaven is a Place on Earth" !! Sounds totally 80s to me! laugh.gif

#24 linds

HSN Legend

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,015 posts

Posted 07 June 2007 - 01:58 PM

QUOTE(sparky @ Jun 7 2007, 10:38 AM) View Post
Completely off topic - but didn't Gillian (Lindsay's friend) used to love Steven Gately and when he came out she was like pfttt?? HaHaHa!

I remember various girls crying and what not on the news about it too. smile.gif

Hahaha....

"Gillian, Steven Gately's gay."
"Be quiet, you always say that."
"No, but seriously this time. It was on the news."
"WHAAAAT?"

It was in primary 7, we were standing at the bus stop at the corner of my old estate waiting to go to school. Poor love was distraught. We did always used to wind her up that he was gay, because we'd probably just discovered what gay meant really. But there you go, we were right.

#25 sparky

Fully Fledged Genius

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,323 posts

Posted 07 June 2007 - 02:19 PM

QUOTE(Lindsay @ Jun 7 2007, 02:58 PM) View Post
Hahaha....

"Gillian, Steven Gately's gay."
"Be quiet, you always say that."
"No, but seriously this time. It was on the news."
"WHAAAAT?"

I remember everyone at primary used to call him Stephen G"ay"tely long before it was actually official! smile.gif

We should co-write a book - Memoirs of Primary School - not that it would probably be that entertaining to people that never went to school with us, but you never know! cool.gif

You never here of Boyzone now - well any of them that were in it. Well Ronan had his solo career, and wasn't one of them in Corrie ages ago too?
Mark

#26 Martin

Top of the Class

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 298 posts

Posted 09 June 2007 - 04:48 PM

Rednex - Cotton Eye Joe!!!!!

And what a tune that was.

It was on in fat sams (nightclub in dundee) on the 3rd floor a couple of weeks ago. I couldn't stop laughing. I think I choked actually.
"I'm not scared of dying... I just don't want to!"

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users