Warning: Illegal string offset 'html' in /home/hsn/public_html/forum/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_1/skin_topic.php on line 909

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/hsn/public_html/forum/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_1/skin_topic.php:909) in /home/hsn/public_html/forum/admin/sources/classes/output/formats/html/htmlOutput.php on line 114

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/hsn/public_html/forum/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_1/skin_topic.php:909) in /home/hsn/public_html/forum/admin/sources/classes/output/formats/html/htmlOutput.php on line 127

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/hsn/public_html/forum/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_1/skin_topic.php:909) in /home/hsn/public_html/forum/admin/sources/classes/output/formats/html/htmlOutput.php on line 136

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/hsn/public_html/forum/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_1/skin_topic.php:909) in /home/hsn/public_html/forum/admin/sources/classes/output/formats/html/htmlOutput.php on line 137

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/hsn/public_html/forum/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_1/skin_topic.php:909) in /home/hsn/public_html/forum/admin/sources/classes/output/formats/html/htmlOutput.php on line 141
Big Brother 2007 - HSN forum - Page 2

Big Brother 2007

45 replies to this topic

#21 babeasc

Good Effort

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 88 posts

Posted 01 June 2007 - 05:02 PM

Ooooo I never realised THAT was why Mr.Brand had left lol!

But Chris Moyles'll be better anyways biggrin.gif

Saviour of BBBM biggrin.gif

Tonights the night biggrin.gif One gay man lol....biggrin.gif
Beyond it, and us, shines a greater hope and a brighter future
Can't wait 'til the exams are over!

#22 Terrence

Fully Fledged Genius

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,227 posts
  • Interests:Internet.

Posted 02 June 2007 - 12:18 PM

x
@

#23 dondon

HSN Legend

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,888 posts

Posted 02 June 2007 - 12:44 PM

Why? blink.gif

I've never understood how exactly he's fanciable

#24 linds

HSN Legend

• Moderators
  • 3,015 posts

Posted 02 June 2007 - 04:12 PM

I just... I don't get why he has so many women. I mean, surely girls would look at him and think, "I don't want to sleep with you, I just want to brush your hair for you. And possibly give you a bath."

Ziggy from Northern Line is in the house!!! WHY AM I NOT THERE?!!! I looooove boyband rejects!

#25 dondon

HSN Legend

• Members
  • 2,888 posts

Posted 02 June 2007 - 07:07 PM

exactly Lindsay, when I see him I can't help but think that he must be stinking

#26 linds

HSN Legend

• Moderators
  • 3,015 posts

Posted 02 June 2007 - 07:07 PM

Apparently, he's very clean. And even smells nice. But I wouldn't be able to get past the hair.

I also don't appreciate boys in skinny jeans, it sort of scares me. I mean... In fact, no, I'm not going to say it.

#27 Terrence

Fully Fledged Genius

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,227 posts

Posted 03 June 2007 - 11:58 PM

x
@

#28 smb

HSN Legend

• Members
  • 3,306 posts

Posted 08 June 2007 - 01:25 PM

Hmm. I'm not sure what to think about the Emily thing. The sharp slip of the tongue, then automatic apology...(yes, it was perhaps a bit like looking on the mirror laugh.gif )

Charley did a good job of appearing to leave the matter alone...but perhaps by doing that she was using the situation to her own advantage a bit? I would be interested to know the extent to which it really did offend her. Then again, I understand how its also about what may offend some viewers as well.

A load of my Lewis relatives say that word without a problem. What is funny is when they come out with the c word or "shit" (although usually in everyday language, mostly when speaking about animals), yet they frown when I say "crap" or something. Its quite skewed. Ah well.

And is Tracy a man? Or merely man-looking?

#29 linds

HSN Legend

• Moderators
  • 3,015 posts

Posted 08 June 2007 - 06:24 PM

I also hate Charley. And tuppy, I can see where you're coming from on the Stephen Fry thing. I fancy Sean Connery. It's the accent. Wooft.

Anyway.

Yeah, I don't know about the whole Emily thing... She shouldn't have said it. I mean, it's not PC. And especially after the race row in January, she should bloody well know better. Especially seeing as she's a supposedly educated person.

I think it was Derek Laud of BB6 said in the Sun today (I too, obviously, am an educated person) something along the lines of, "Is she going to have her reputation tarnished from here on in for one slip up?"

Why in God's name Jade Goody got away with what she did for about two weeks is baffling though.

#30 Terrence

Fully Fledged Genius

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,227 posts

Posted 08 June 2007 - 11:51 PM

x
@

#31 linds

HSN Legend

• Moderators
  • 3,015 posts

Posted 09 June 2007 - 08:51 AM

They had a bit of a cheeky snog under the duvet as soon as the lights went out. And Laura told them to cut it out because she couldn't handle it. Or something.

The two new boys look... Well, ridiculous. The Greek one reminds me of Shabaz from last year. And the Irish one made me think of Mick Hucknall. I can't spell, be quiet.

#32 Terrence

Fully Fledged Genius

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,227 posts

Posted 09 June 2007 - 12:48 PM

x
@

#33 smb

HSN Legend

• Members
  • 3,306 posts

Posted 09 June 2007 - 04:22 PM

Why do housemates not like Channelle? Apart from the "Its not my fault my hair has a natural curl in it" wailing, I don't reaaaaally see whats too wrong with her. blink.gif Is it just the whole Ziggy thingy?

Oh yeah, I'm not too keen on these 2 new boys. dry.gif

I like Lesley, the old teachery mothery woman. She really does come out with hilarious stuff. And her expressions are just brilliant. happy.gif

Anyone noticed how friggin fast Charley talks.

#34 andymckenzie1

Showing Improvement

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 18 posts

Posted 09 June 2007 - 04:29 PM

QUOTE(Lindsay @ Jun 8 2007, 07:24 PM) View Post
I also hate Charley. And tuppy, I can see where you're coming from on the Stephen Fry thing. I fancy Sean Connery. It's the accent. Wooft.

Anyway.

Yeah, I don't know about the whole Emily thing... She shouldn't have said it. I mean, it's not PC. And especially after the race row in January, she should bloody well know better. Especially seeing as she's a supposedly educated person.

I think it was Derek Laud of BB6 said in the Sun today (I too, obviously, am an educated person) something along the lines of, "Is she going to have her reputation tarnished from here on in for one slip up?"

Why in God's name Jade Goody got away with what she did for about two weeks is baffling though.

Hmm, quick to condemn anti-black or anti-asian rascism I notice. Take it Scott's anti-irish comments just don't count because we're all white?

#35 Martin

Top of the Class

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 298 posts

Posted 09 June 2007 - 04:41 PM

QUOTE(andymckenzie1 @ Jun 9 2007, 05:29 PM) View Post
Hmm, quick to condemn anti-black or anti-asian rascism I notice. Take it Scott's anti-irish comments just don't count because we're all white?

So true...

Anyone can be racist. It doesn't matter if you're black, white, green or a half cast like myself - racist = prejudice. A simple fact of human nature. I read an article on the BBC website recently on 'racism' towards people with red hair.
"I'm not scared of dying... I just don't want to!"

#36 Scott

Fully Fledged Genius

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,793 posts
  • Interests:Music, guitar, computing, football(I'm a Killie fan), hanging out with my friends, drinking, girls, playing pool, reading and watching TV and DVDs.<br /><br />I'm currently at Edinburgh University in my 2nd year of Computer Science.

Posted 09 June 2007 - 05:24 PM

QUOTE(Lindsay @ Jun 8 2007, 07:24 PM) View Post

Anyway.

I've never posted anything anti-Irish...mainly because I'm not anti-Irish. smile.gif

Despite the fact I'm not following Big Brother apart from the occasional major headlines like this one I have to agree with Lindsay here - Everyone knows how racism was treated in Celebrity Big Brother and they're correct to stamp down on incidents like this harshly. You really do have to be insanely stupid to say something racist when your every word and every move is being watched 24/7, even if it's not taken in the manner in which it is intended.

#37 linds

HSN Legend

• Moderators
  • 3,015 posts

Posted 09 June 2007 - 05:26 PM

Oh you're like a broken record, get over it. Please. It's over.

And tuppy, I totally agree - bring in the good looking boys. I'm not going to have anything better to do all summer.

#38 bred

Brendan

• Moderators
  • 4,215 posts
  • Interests:I have just graduated with a 2:1 in Geography [MA (Hons)] from The University of Edinburgh. I like sports: swimming, cycling, snowboarding, running, football, mountain biking and also travelling and photography.

Posted 09 June 2007 - 05:27 PM

Scott never said anything "anti-Irish". You can play the "I'm just proud to be Irish" card all you like but you have clearly been trying to stir up trouble through your IRA desktop flaunting and whatnot. There is no reasonable explanation other than that.
Please vote for me! (Brendan Howard, 5th from bottom, only 1 vote required): http://answers.polld...m/poll/2330393/

#39 Terrence

Fully Fledged Genius

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,227 posts

Posted 09 June 2007 - 09:00 PM

x
@

#40 kyle

Child Prodigy

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 841 posts

Posted 20 June 2007 - 01:42 PM

QUOTE(tuppence @ Jun 2 2007, 01:18 PM) View Post
I fancy Russel Brand.

Really? After the Arctic Monkeys, he is on my list of "Kyle's stuff he hates. A lot.". I *really* don't find him funny, he is probably the least funny comedian ever and I can't see why he's attractive, he looks like a tramp!

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users