Posted 27 May 2007 - 06:15 AM
Posted 27 May 2007 - 10:41 AM
Thats what I hate most about the subject... you need to learn so mucha nd like 10% comes up.. and it's always the omne thing you havnt learned that comes up
LOL HOW AM I SUPPOSED TO STUDY! I BECAME A BIG BROTHER THIS MORNING! =D
Posted 27 May 2007 - 12:40 PM
Posted 27 May 2007 - 01:18 PM
Posted 27 May 2007 - 05:07 PM
Posted 27 May 2007 - 08:04 PM
1) Atmosphere - Insolation/Energy Transfer
2) Lithosphere - formation of features in either glaciated or limestone landscape (hopefully glaciated )
[this might be the OS map question]
3) Rural - Intensive Peasant Farming
4) Urban - Regeneration? or change in the CBD?
5) Hydrosphere - Hydrological Cycle
6) Biosphere - really want a climax vegetation question, but think they might be mean and put in soil profiles again this year...
7) Population - it'll be a demographic transition model question, maybe comparing EMDC and ELDC?
8) Industry - every year these questions are the same lol It'll either be why did industry flourish in Area X, or explain why industry declined in the place that you studied
We only do 'Rural Land Resources' and 'Development and Health' but all these questions are practically identical every year so should be interesting...
Can't wait 'til the exams are over!
Posted 28 May 2007 - 05:59 AM
1 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users