Warning: Illegal string offset 'html' in /home/hsn/public_html/forum/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_1/skin_topic.php on line 909

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/hsn/public_html/forum/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_1/skin_topic.php:909) in /home/hsn/public_html/forum/admin/sources/classes/output/formats/html/htmlOutput.php on line 114

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/hsn/public_html/forum/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_1/skin_topic.php:909) in /home/hsn/public_html/forum/admin/sources/classes/output/formats/html/htmlOutput.php on line 127

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/hsn/public_html/forum/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_1/skin_topic.php:909) in /home/hsn/public_html/forum/admin/sources/classes/output/formats/html/htmlOutput.php on line 136

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/hsn/public_html/forum/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_1/skin_topic.php:909) in /home/hsn/public_html/forum/admin/sources/classes/output/formats/html/htmlOutput.php on line 137

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/hsn/public_html/forum/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_1/skin_topic.php:909) in /home/hsn/public_html/forum/admin/sources/classes/output/formats/html/htmlOutput.php on line 141
LOST finale coming up soon! - HSN forum

LOST finale coming up soon!

8 replies to this topic

#1 andymckenzie1

Showing Improvement

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 18 posts

Posted 25 May 2007 - 10:04 PM

Anyone else watch it?

#2 linds

HSN Legend

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,015 posts

Posted 26 May 2007 - 08:38 AM

No, because I don't have Sky One and it makes me want to cry.

And I don't watch it online because I don't like sitting watching TV shows online. TV shows should be on the telly as far as I'm concerned.

I don't want to know what happens, you can't tell me.

#3 jackbauer

Good Effort

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 70 posts

Posted 26 May 2007 - 10:37 AM

Nooooooooooooo.......

I don't think I can go all summer without my weekly dose of Lost: that show's amazing! biggrin.gif

#4 Pete

Top of the Class

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 384 posts

Posted 26 May 2007 - 02:37 PM

QUOTE(Lindsay @ May 26 2007, 09:38 AM) View Post
No, because I don't have Sky One and it makes me want to cry.

And I don't watch it online because I don't like sitting watching TV shows online. TV shows should be on the telly as far as I'm concerned.

I don't want to know what happens, you can't tell me.

Yeah, I know what you mean. I watch movies (and Lost biggrin.gif ) on Sky Anytime and it kinda gets annoying sitting at a screen doing nothing for two hours. I could connect it up to my TV, but that requires effort.

It will come out on DVD soon though, do not worry. And it's been scheduled to end in 2010, ABC said they're going up to season 6 then calling it quits (48 episodes) so that people stop thinking that they're dragging it out as long as they can.

#5 KhalidBoussouara

Top of the Class

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 353 posts
  • Interests:Hey this is weird cause I've not been here in ages. Been busy with uni and all that. Currently in second year of uni studying medicine. But you probably already knew that anyways.

Posted 26 May 2007 - 04:24 PM

Watched the final yesterday (on my computer lol). Lots of very interesting things happen which I won't mention.

How am I supposed to wait till february 2008 for season 4? It's way too long.
MSN: khalid@boussouara.co.uk

#6 Scott

Fully Fledged Genius

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,793 posts
  • Interests:Music, guitar, computing, football(I'm a Killie fan), hanging out with my friends, drinking, girls, playing pool, reading and watching TV and DVDs.<br /><br />I'm currently at Edinburgh University in my 2nd year of Computer Science.

Posted 29 May 2007 - 10:45 AM

Just finished watching it. There's a few good theories going around but I think some folk have far too much time on their hands!

It wasn't as good as the 24 Season 6 finale.
Spoiler

Edit: A certain Lost character's scenes were pure comedy genius! Honest, there were 2 or 3 one liners he delivered that were hilarious!

#7 Ally

HSN Legend

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,912 posts
  • Interests:Just finished 1st year at uni studying medicine.

Posted 03 June 2007 - 08:12 PM

Oh man, I really need to catch up on Lost! Soooo behind...

#8 Scott

Fully Fledged Genius

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,793 posts
  • Interests:Music, guitar, computing, football(I'm a Killie fan), hanging out with my friends, drinking, girls, playing pool, reading and watching TV and DVDs.<br /><br />I'm currently at Edinburgh University in my 2nd year of Computer Science.

Posted 03 June 2007 - 08:19 PM

QUOTE(Ally @ Jun 3 2007, 09:12 PM) View Post
Oh man, I really need to catch up on Lost! Soooo behind...

I was in a similar sort of bind. I watched up to episode 7 then let it slide until the season finale when I decided to finally catch up.

#9 Pete

Top of the Class

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 384 posts

Posted 03 June 2007 - 11:56 PM

QUOTE(Scott @ May 29 2007, 11:45 AM) View Post
It wasn't as good as the 24 Season 6 finale.

Yeah, that was a good ending; I liked it for the same reason tongue.gif So was Lost, but unfortunately we have to wait until February for season 4 and until December for season 3 to come out on DVD ohmy.gif Shocking.

Spoiler
And yeah, some of the theories that are going around about Lost are absolutely ridiculous. Some of them are pretty rational and make sense, others are just crazy blink.gif

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users