Warning: Illegal string offset 'html' in /home/hsn/public_html/forum/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_1/skin_topic.php on line 909

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/hsn/public_html/forum/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_1/skin_topic.php:909) in /home/hsn/public_html/forum/admin/sources/classes/output/formats/html/htmlOutput.php on line 114

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/hsn/public_html/forum/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_1/skin_topic.php:909) in /home/hsn/public_html/forum/admin/sources/classes/output/formats/html/htmlOutput.php on line 127

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/hsn/public_html/forum/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_1/skin_topic.php:909) in /home/hsn/public_html/forum/admin/sources/classes/output/formats/html/htmlOutput.php on line 136

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/hsn/public_html/forum/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_1/skin_topic.php:909) in /home/hsn/public_html/forum/admin/sources/classes/output/formats/html/htmlOutput.php on line 137

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/hsn/public_html/forum/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_1/skin_topic.php:909) in /home/hsn/public_html/forum/admin/sources/classes/output/formats/html/htmlOutput.php on line 141
Exam Post Mortem - HSN forum

Exam Post Mortem

4 replies to this topic

#1 JohnPM

Showing Improvement

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 14 posts

Posted 24 May 2007 - 10:56 AM

I think the paper was alright, some easy questions, some hard. I really didn't expect a formula question for the databases, i done that stuff at standard grade computing and i think i mucked it up. Most people in my class thought it was diffictult, not simple like last year. I'm don't think theres a chance of an A now, i'll settle for a B but i don't really know what grades i'm going to get....

What do you guys think smile.gif

#2 Acceptable in the 80's

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 24 May 2007 - 11:04 AM

Hey yeh some of it was quite hard n there was more big marker questions compared to last year so if you didn't know a specific question you could have been losing up to 6 marks at a time.
i think the pass mark should be slightly lower this year as it was harder than last year well hopefully cause i don't think i've done aswell as i thought i would do.

#3 JohnPM

Showing Improvement

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 14 posts

Posted 24 May 2007 - 11:19 AM

yeah there was a couple of 6 markers, a 7 and an 8 ohmy.gif

#4 Chas

Site Swot

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 113 posts
  • Interests:MSN,Music,TV

Posted 24 May 2007 - 11:37 AM

Was a tough paper imo. I think i may have messed up the normalisation and the formula one was one i wasn't expecting. Did Multimedia as the optional unit and it was pretty straightforward. Hoping for a B but the normalisation may be the deciding factor.

#5 Allan_r_123

Site Swot

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 176 posts

Posted 24 May 2007 - 12:46 PM

Yeh I found it difficult at bits. The normalisation itself was quite tricky.

My teacher went over it and you had to leave the trainer info in the members entity.. so I've lost a few marks there lol.

I don't have full marks for normalisation but still should get some. Hopefully I'll pick others up - but I honestly think I've lost all 10 marks on the whole page about the forumals.

Hopefully project will help me lol <3

The pass mark should be a bit lower this year!

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users