Warning: Illegal string offset 'html' in /home/hsn/public_html/forum/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_1/skin_topic.php on line 909

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/hsn/public_html/forum/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_1/skin_topic.php:909) in /home/hsn/public_html/forum/admin/sources/classes/output/formats/html/htmlOutput.php on line 114

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/hsn/public_html/forum/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_1/skin_topic.php:909) in /home/hsn/public_html/forum/admin/sources/classes/output/formats/html/htmlOutput.php on line 127

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/hsn/public_html/forum/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_1/skin_topic.php:909) in /home/hsn/public_html/forum/admin/sources/classes/output/formats/html/htmlOutput.php on line 136

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/hsn/public_html/forum/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_1/skin_topic.php:909) in /home/hsn/public_html/forum/admin/sources/classes/output/formats/html/htmlOutput.php on line 137

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/hsn/public_html/forum/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_1/skin_topic.php:909) in /home/hsn/public_html/forum/admin/sources/classes/output/formats/html/htmlOutput.php on line 141
Human Biology Exam - HSN forum

Human Biology Exam

6 replies to this topic

#1 lynnie

Showing Improvement

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 30 posts

Posted 21 May 2007 - 05:55 PM

OoOoOooOo wasn't it interesting!!?!

Section A......bit of a toughy.
Section B.......fair.
Section C........the essays could have been a more difficult choice.

Really really hope I've passed.
Be happy with a C.

#2 Shoop da Woop

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 21 May 2007 - 06:44 PM

It was alright. I counted up during the exam, and I lost 14 marks at most, so far as I can reasonably tell.

Are the answers up anywhere? That would be handy right now.

#3 LegendaryDB

Showing Improvement

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 27 posts
  • Interests:The Usual - Having a good time with friends, playing sport, Can't WAIT until uni- Law at Dundee :)

Posted 21 May 2007 - 10:02 PM

i think it went pretty well. The multiple choice was really easy this year and i reckon ive only dropped like 3 or 4 marks, second section was alrite but that big problem solving question was tough and section c was a miracle! i got 10/10 on that red blood cell esaay in my prelim and i did the memory essay this morning so i reckon i could have a B for this exam biggrin.gif

#4 Shoop da Woop

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 22 May 2007 - 11:38 AM

QUOTE(LegendaryDB @ May 21 2007, 11:02 PM) View Post
i think it went pretty well. The multiple choice was really easy this year and i reckon ive only dropped like 3 or 4 marks, second section was alrite but that big problem solving question was tough and section c was a miracle! i got 10/10 on that red blood cell esaay in my prelim and i did the memory essay this morning so i reckon i could have a B for this exam biggrin.gif
What one was that?

#5 Allan_r_123

Site Swot

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 176 posts

Posted 22 May 2007 - 03:55 PM

QUOTE(LegendaryDB @ May 21 2007, 11:02 PM) View Post

And what essay was that? lol

#6 Chas

Site Swot

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 113 posts
  • Interests:MSN,Music,TV

Posted 22 May 2007 - 05:37 PM

"Describe how the structure of a red blood cell is related to its function" was the essay on red blood cells

#7 equality

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 09 June 2007 - 12:31 PM

Does anyone know if answers for the 2007 exam are up anywhere?? just like the maths and chemistry ones were on web sites.

smile.gif

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users