Warning: Illegal string offset 'html' in /home/hsn/public_html/forum/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_1/skin_topic.php on line 909

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/hsn/public_html/forum/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_1/skin_topic.php:909) in /home/hsn/public_html/forum/admin/sources/classes/output/formats/html/htmlOutput.php on line 114

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/hsn/public_html/forum/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_1/skin_topic.php:909) in /home/hsn/public_html/forum/admin/sources/classes/output/formats/html/htmlOutput.php on line 127

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/hsn/public_html/forum/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_1/skin_topic.php:909) in /home/hsn/public_html/forum/admin/sources/classes/output/formats/html/htmlOutput.php on line 136

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/hsn/public_html/forum/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_1/skin_topic.php:909) in /home/hsn/public_html/forum/admin/sources/classes/output/formats/html/htmlOutput.php on line 137

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/hsn/public_html/forum/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_1/skin_topic.php:909) in /home/hsn/public_html/forum/admin/sources/classes/output/formats/html/htmlOutput.php on line 141
bring on the history! - HSN forum

bring on the history!

8 replies to this topic

#1 william

Showing Improvement

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 45 posts
  • Interests:mainly girls, food, football, fishing and the odd sheep ( i live on a farm)

Posted 16 May 2007 - 06:31 PM

whos up for history on friday? i personally cant remember much of units 1 and 2. huh.gif
"millis times ten to the power of minus 3 yeah?"

#2 rachiebabes

Showing Improvement

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 16 posts

Posted 17 May 2007 - 09:37 AM

im doing history 2morrow, but im not doing too well sad.gif really need to get a B in it minimum if I dont want to work in McDonalds for the rest of my life
[post="http://Rachiebabes07.bebo.com"]My Bebo[/post]

#3 william

Showing Improvement

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 45 posts
  • Interests:mainly girls, food, football, fishing and the odd sheep ( i live on a farm)

Posted 17 May 2007 - 11:12 AM

well theres always burger king! rolleyes.gif tongue.gif

#4 rachiebabes

Showing Improvement

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 16 posts

Posted 17 May 2007 - 11:23 AM

QUOTE(william @ May 17 2007, 12:12 PM) View Post
well theres always burger king! rolleyes.gif tongue.gif

i think you need better grades for Burger King than McDonalds these days! laugh.gif How is everyone feeling about the exam tomorrow though? Anyone as stressed as me?? blink.gif

#5 william

Showing Improvement

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 45 posts

Posted 17 May 2007 - 11:36 AM

well my special topic is about the union! which is really boring and i cant seem to remember any of the treaty stuff or who bribed who.
as for unit 1 its the french revolution which is just about everyone hating the king, killing him then killing each other.
unit 3 is mary queen of scots, gosh she got about! first nearly getting married to henry the 8ths son then the french kings son then it was going to be the spanish kings son but he went loopy, but she finally married two scottish guys, in the end i still dont have a clue blink.gif

#6 rachiebabes

Showing Improvement

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 16 posts

Posted 17 May 2007 - 01:18 PM

my special topic is appeasement and the road to war and then later modern history for the rest ie democratic britain liberal reforms, unification of germany and the rise of hitler and the nazis. The Hitler part is interestin (even did Hitler stuff for my Extended Essay) but the Britain stuff is boring and hard to study sad.gif Ive been studying loads and still feel like I know nothing! And im ill....again.... mad.gif

Oh well sad.gif

#7 william

Showing Improvement

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 45 posts

Posted 17 May 2007 - 03:12 PM

pizza hut no good to you? rolleyes.gif

#8 kirstyprice90

Showing Improvement

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 23 posts
  • Interests:My bebo http://kirstyprice90.bebo.com<br /><br />May 2005:<br /><br />* Intermediate 1 maths (1,2 and 3) - A<br /><br />May 2006:<br /><br />* Intermediate 2 English - A<br />* Intermediate 2 Computing - A<br />* Intermediate 2 Maths (1,2,3) - No Award<br />* S.G History - 1<br />* S.G Modern Studies - 1<br />* S.G French - 1<br />* S.G Chemistry - 1<br />* S.G Religious Studies - 1<br /><br />May 2007<br /><br />* Higher English<br />* Higher Geography<br />* Higher History<br />* Higher Modern Studies<br />* Higher RMPS

Posted 17 May 2007 - 05:40 PM

hey there! good luck for tomorrow everyone! im the same as you rachel with the topics and the illness, i'll be sniffling my way through the exam tomorrow hehe! ive also forgotton so much about the German unit! aaa! some more bedtime reading tonight i think hehe! x
My Bebo: Bebo!

#9 rachiebabes

Showing Improvement

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 16 posts

Posted 17 May 2007 - 06:40 PM

QUOTE(kirstyprice90 @ May 17 2007, 06:40 PM) View Post
hey there! good luck for tomorrow everyone! im the same as you rachel with the topics and the illness, i'll be sniffling my way through the exam tomorrow hehe! ive also forgotton so much about the German unit! aaa! some more bedtime reading tonight i think hehe! x

i always forget the dates, especially with the source questions, like what date the Anshluss happened, and Czech crisis etc, so yeah ill be up reading in bed tonight too i believe!

Good Luck everyone hope yall do better than me and my cold tongue.gif rolleyes.gif

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users