Warning: Illegal string offset 'html' in /home/hsn/public_html/forum/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_1/skin_topic.php on line 909

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/hsn/public_html/forum/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_1/skin_topic.php:909) in /home/hsn/public_html/forum/admin/sources/classes/output/formats/html/htmlOutput.php on line 114

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/hsn/public_html/forum/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_1/skin_topic.php:909) in /home/hsn/public_html/forum/admin/sources/classes/output/formats/html/htmlOutput.php on line 127

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/hsn/public_html/forum/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_1/skin_topic.php:909) in /home/hsn/public_html/forum/admin/sources/classes/output/formats/html/htmlOutput.php on line 136

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/hsn/public_html/forum/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_1/skin_topic.php:909) in /home/hsn/public_html/forum/admin/sources/classes/output/formats/html/htmlOutput.php on line 137

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/hsn/public_html/forum/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_1/skin_topic.php:909) in /home/hsn/public_html/forum/admin/sources/classes/output/formats/html/htmlOutput.php on line 141
How do you "ask a teacher" on bitesize? - HSN forum

How do you "ask a teacher" on bitesize?

3 replies to this topic

#1 Allan_r_123

Site Swot

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 176 posts

Posted 15 May 2007 - 07:54 PM

Hey guys.

On bitesize I often have a look at the "ask a teacher" section as it's quite helpful.

However, I've never actually found out how to ask a questions myself... I've searched the site high and low and still can't figure out exactly how I put my own questions forward.

If someone could direct me on how to do so, I'd greatly appreciate it.

Thanks. =)

#2 verticalforce

Site Swot

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 132 posts

Posted 15 May 2007 - 11:02 PM

They don't provide contact information because the 'teacher' will probably take a year to answer them..hehe... laugh.gif

#3 xpurple_starsx

Top of the Class

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 409 posts
  • Interests:Well I'm in second year at Glasgow Yewnee studying Biology Type Things... haven't decided on my actual degree subject yet... someone wanna choose for me??

Posted 16 May 2007 - 04:26 PM

It looks like they've axed the actual asking of questions and now you can only have a look at the archives.

Looks like the site could do with an update, it's looked like that since I was doing SGs/Highers a few years ago. Try asking your teacher at school or post a question on here maybe?
The race is long, and in the end it's only with yourself.

#4 Pete

Top of the Class

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 384 posts

Posted 16 May 2007 - 07:57 PM

Yeah, there are a couple of teachers that frequent as members and I'm sure there's another few that frequent as guests who'd register to answer your question. There's also the Scholar boards for individual subjects which are ran by teachers who can answer any questions that you post.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users