Warning: Illegal string offset 'html' in /home/hsn/public_html/forum/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_1/skin_topic.php on line 909

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/hsn/public_html/forum/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_1/skin_topic.php:909) in /home/hsn/public_html/forum/admin/sources/classes/output/formats/html/htmlOutput.php on line 114

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/hsn/public_html/forum/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_1/skin_topic.php:909) in /home/hsn/public_html/forum/admin/sources/classes/output/formats/html/htmlOutput.php on line 127

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/hsn/public_html/forum/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_1/skin_topic.php:909) in /home/hsn/public_html/forum/admin/sources/classes/output/formats/html/htmlOutput.php on line 136

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/hsn/public_html/forum/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_1/skin_topic.php:909) in /home/hsn/public_html/forum/admin/sources/classes/output/formats/html/htmlOutput.php on line 137

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/hsn/public_html/forum/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_1/skin_topic.php:909) in /home/hsn/public_html/forum/admin/sources/classes/output/formats/html/htmlOutput.php on line 141
Will the business exam be easier this year cuz it has changed? - HSN forum

Will the business exam be easier this year cuz it has changed?

8 replies to this topic

#1 lozygirl

Showing Improvement

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 16 posts

Posted 11 May 2007 - 03:16 PM

hey

just wondering if the business exam will be easier cuz the course is changed. Well i dont know exactlly wots changed about it but apparently it has.

#2 celticfcz

Site Swot

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 152 posts

Posted 11 May 2007 - 07:42 PM

I think what they changed was the layout of the books - 3 thicker ones rather than about 7 and they also changed the nabs down to three from a much bigger number. I dont think any of the content has changed tho? Hopefully it will be a good paper for us tho!

#3 lozygirl

Showing Improvement

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 16 posts

Posted 12 May 2007 - 10:03 AM

hi

hopefully it will be a good exam!. But there is too much information tht you have to know. i am sooooo glad tht i have revised for it weeks ago before the exam, or i would be up drinking coffee all night revising 4 the exam the night before tongue.gif

#4 celticfcz

Site Swot

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 152 posts

Posted 12 May 2007 - 12:01 PM

QUOTE(lozygirl @ May 12 2007, 11:03 AM) View Post
hi

hopefully it will be a good exam!. But there is too much information tht you have to know. i am sooooo glad tht i have revised for it weeks ago before the exam, or i would be up drinking coffee all night revising 4 the exam the night before tongue.gif

Yep completely agree with you, there is a lot to take in - I found it particularly difficult at the start as I am crashing the subject.
Im lucky in the fact that I had a complete course prelim a month ago so really revised for that. Planning on studying all day sunday and monday morning - maths today! I hate all the ACAS trade union stuff tho! blink.gif

Good Luck for the exam!!

#5 Indie_Cindy

Good Effort

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 62 posts

Posted 12 May 2007 - 01:27 PM

Ahh see im the complete opposite, if i study ages in advance i completely forget it all, so im just going to cram the night before, so thank god for coffee & red bull lol. Yeah good luck everyone biggrin.gif

#6 lozygirl

Showing Improvement

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 16 posts

Posted 12 May 2007 - 05:54 PM

yeah same here i absolutley hate human resources and finance. Although i did get good marks for the nab.

good luck everyone we wil all be fine hopefully
tongue.gif

#7 Gillz

Site Swot

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 150 posts
  • Interests:My name is Gillian and my main interests are: running, cycling, going to the gym, shopping (more of an addiction than an interest!), rock/indie music and going out with friends.<br /><br />I am currently in sixth year, studying AH Geography, H Maths and Crash H Business Management.<br /><br />I've applied for a mixture of Geography and Business at uni and have had some offers back, so looking forward immensely to starting uni next year wherever that may be! <br /><br />Standard Grade results:1,1,1,1,1,1,1,2,3 for English, Geography, Admin, Physics, Chemistry, R.M.P.S, German, Art and Maths respectively.<br /><br />Fifth Year results: A,A,A,B,C for Int 2 Maths, H Physics, H Geography, H Chem and H English respectively.

Posted 13 May 2007 - 12:16 PM

Yip good luck for the exam everyone! I'm just doing past papers today as revision as i've already revised most of the theory. I'm also in agreement that finance and HR are the worst topics. I'm gonna be the same - doing a wee bit of memory refreshing tomorrow morning! I really HATE the ten marker at the beginning of the paper. Hopefully it will be a good paper though *crosses fingers*

#8 loved-up-loon

Top of the Class

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 457 posts
  • Interests:Well I like a WIDE variety of things! haha i sound like a freak!<br />Anyways, I LOVE!!! music! ooh sooo much!!<br />haha i also like shopping and ehhm, drama and talking and swimmin(woo look at me aint i fit (not)) and ehhh thats all folks! haha! man i laugh alot! and i can talk for scotland! dont put iot past me i rambol on a lot!!

Posted 13 May 2007 - 12:55 PM

QUOTE(Gillz @ May 13 2007, 01:16 PM) View Post
I really HATE the ten marker at the beginning of the paper. Hopefully it will be a good paper though *crosses fingers*

See im the opposite, i like the 10marker. Its quite an easy way to gain about 8 marks if you know what your doing with it. Im so not ready for this, been revising for weeks and i still dont know the stupid ratio things!! So glad its in the afternoon though, gives us the morning to revise!
Grrrrrr!!

#9 celticfcz

Site Swot

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 152 posts

Posted 13 May 2007 - 04:44 PM

Yep I also find that I quite like the 10 marker usually get round about 7/8 so hopefully I'll be able to manage that!
Luckily I am also doing Accounts this year so the ratios are fine for me - really hate HR tho!
Just been revising the whole course! and going over my How to Pass book and will be doing a full past paper later tonight - hopefully!

Thank god we have the morning to revise/panic! Good Luck all!!

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users