Warning: Illegal string offset 'html' in /home/hsn/public_html/forum/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_1/skin_topic.php on line 909

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/hsn/public_html/forum/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_1/skin_topic.php:909) in /home/hsn/public_html/forum/admin/sources/classes/output/formats/html/htmlOutput.php on line 114

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/hsn/public_html/forum/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_1/skin_topic.php:909) in /home/hsn/public_html/forum/admin/sources/classes/output/formats/html/htmlOutput.php on line 127

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/hsn/public_html/forum/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_1/skin_topic.php:909) in /home/hsn/public_html/forum/admin/sources/classes/output/formats/html/htmlOutput.php on line 136

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/hsn/public_html/forum/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_1/skin_topic.php:909) in /home/hsn/public_html/forum/admin/sources/classes/output/formats/html/htmlOutput.php on line 137

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/hsn/public_html/forum/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_1/skin_topic.php:909) in /home/hsn/public_html/forum/admin/sources/classes/output/formats/html/htmlOutput.php on line 141
Higher German - 2007 - HSN forum

Higher German - 2007

6 replies to this topic

#1 Chas

Site Swot

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 113 posts
  • Interests:MSN,Music,TV

Posted 08 May 2007 - 10:20 PM

Hey all

I haven't really revised for German yet but i will be soon. My teacher keeps going on about Stadt Und Land coming up in the listening/writing as it hasn't turned up before so maybe it will this year. I personally think it will be School.

Good luck to everyone doing the exam this year

#2 Mikey

Showing Improvement

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 40 posts

Posted 09 May 2007 - 09:41 PM

oooh! Stadt und Land... hmmm? Well i haven't started revising for German because i'm momre concentrating on the upcoming ones: Fri-Eng, Tues-Maths & Wed-Physics

German is on the 30th, that's ages yet wink.gif

Good Luck All! happy.gif

#3 Yan

Site Swot

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 104 posts
  • Interests:I'm not a very interesting person I must say...<br /><br />Interests... interests... are...<br /><br />Anime, Music, Manga, Coffee, Sleep, Food [haha], and uhm Vampires.<br /><br />I'm not actually crazy, although others will obviously beg to differ.

Posted 10 May 2007 - 08:25 PM

I'm the same with you Mikey.. maths and physics next week erk. Not revised much for either.

For German [just told you on msn lol] I have eight days before it so I'm going to study like mad.

I think it might be school too, like the prelim if we're lucky... Stadt und Land isn't too bad either though, either way, good luck to the both of you for all your exams!

"Do not be frightened of death; it is life that causes pain"

#4 Chas

Site Swot

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 113 posts
  • Interests:MSN,Music,TV

Posted 30 May 2007 - 12:04 PM

So that was German

I thought the reading was straightforward. The directed writing was strange with the babysitting but i still managed it. The listening was tougher as i expected. I didn't think it would be holidays either but i think i've done ok. I know i have a B but I will just need to wait to see if i got an A

#5 cragool

Showing Improvement

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 11 posts

Posted 30 May 2007 - 01:37 PM

im thick and did int 2 today:D

but it was piss easy, i found the standard grade harder last year:|

#6 Mikey

Showing Improvement

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 40 posts

Posted 30 May 2007 - 09:44 PM

the higher paper was pretty easy! happy.gif

Finished all of it in plenty time to spare!

How all you guys find it?

#7 Yan

Site Swot

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 104 posts
  • Interests:I'm not a very interesting person I must say...<br /><br />Interests... interests... are...<br /><br />Anime, Music, Manga, Coffee, Sleep, Food [haha], and uhm Vampires.<br /><br />I'm not actually crazy, although others will obviously beg to differ.

Posted 31 May 2007 - 12:00 AM

Reading was a bliss finished it in twenty minutes so I did my directed writing then had about another half hour to spare so I went and checked my answers for the reading word by word tongue.gif So that was fun, I spewed a lot of crap about what i did with the children... I had one good phrase in that and that's all biggrin.gif for that bullet point anyway.. shoved in loads of my quotes.

Listening was relatively straightforward as well, the questions were doable and I think I at least managed to pass biggrin.gif the writing part was good as well, managed to fit in phrases I learnt the night before which was well good.

Overall aiming for an A.. maybe a B if my speaking drags me down.

"Do not be frightened of death; it is life that causes pain"

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users