Warning: Illegal string offset 'html' in /home/hsn/public_html/forum/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_1/skin_topic.php on line 909

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/hsn/public_html/forum/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_1/skin_topic.php:909) in /home/hsn/public_html/forum/admin/sources/classes/output/formats/html/htmlOutput.php on line 114

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/hsn/public_html/forum/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_1/skin_topic.php:909) in /home/hsn/public_html/forum/admin/sources/classes/output/formats/html/htmlOutput.php on line 127

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/hsn/public_html/forum/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_1/skin_topic.php:909) in /home/hsn/public_html/forum/admin/sources/classes/output/formats/html/htmlOutput.php on line 136

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/hsn/public_html/forum/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_1/skin_topic.php:909) in /home/hsn/public_html/forum/admin/sources/classes/output/formats/html/htmlOutput.php on line 137

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/hsn/public_html/forum/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_1/skin_topic.php:909) in /home/hsn/public_html/forum/admin/sources/classes/output/formats/html/htmlOutput.php on line 141
Zombies - HSN forum

Zombies

15 replies to this topic

#1 dondon

HSN Legend

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,888 posts

Posted 30 April 2007 - 09:58 PM

If there was an outbreak of zombification(if thats a real word?) what would your plan be? Or have you already made preparations for such an attack?

supposidly people have actually considered this in a serious way

#2 ermd

Fully Fledged Genius

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,585 posts

Posted 30 April 2007 - 10:05 PM

Zombie survival kit:

- 1 iron pipe
- 1 pump action shotgun
- 1 apple
- 1 can of petrol
- 1 lighter

Voila!

Edit:

- 1 torch
- 1 bottle of vodka

#3 Dave

Ruler (but not owner) of hsn

• Moderators
  • 4,252 posts
  • Interests:programming, exercising, brass band, using this board

Posted 30 April 2007 - 10:18 PM

i would take up arms and defend this fine nation against the invaders. Cos they may take our lives........and bodies and erm freedom oh and souls.....but they will never take our.....erm well i dunno what dont they take :|

If i am not here i am somewhere else

#4 dondon

HSN Legend

• Members
  • 2,888 posts

Posted 30 April 2007 - 10:25 PM

Whats the apple for ermdev? I thought you were going to eat it but you'd go through one apple quite quickly and I really can't think of a way to kill/maim a zombie with an apple?

I personally would steal a fire engine

#5 ermd

Fully Fledged Genius

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,585 posts

Posted 30 April 2007 - 10:40 PM

Oh no, its for eating. You see it in games right, where you eat the apple and you regain some hitpoints. That's what I'd do!

#6 ice_illusion

Child Prodigy

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 947 posts

Posted 30 April 2007 - 10:42 PM

Interesting choice of topic. Is there something you need to tell us? Maybe you are a zombie and are planning an attack and want to know what you're up agaisnt?

I'd probably just run for the hills, coward that I am. I could carry out stealth attacks from my secret mountain base if need be.

#7 smb

HSN Legend

• Members
  • 3,306 posts

Posted 30 April 2007 - 10:48 PM

Funny... myself, Flora, Donald and Isabel had this very discussion over luncheon yesterday.

Make it yer buddy.

#8 John

HSN Legend

• Members
  • 2,713 posts
  • Interests:First the boring stuff:<br /><br />2004 Results:<br /><br />Highers:<br /><br />Computing A<br />Craft and Design A<br />Physics A<br />Administration A<br />English A<br />Maths A<br />Modern Studies A<br />French A<br /><br />2005 Results:<br /><br />Advanced Highers:<br />Computing A<br />Physics A<br />Maths A<br />Modern Studies A<br />English A<br /><br />2006 Results:<br /><br />Advanced Highers(All Crashed):<br />Chemistry A<br />Biology A<br />Business Managemnt A<br /><br />Aren't I marvellous?

Posted 01 May 2007 - 12:03 AM

Dynamite, Semtex, and my laptop as it's heavy enough to kill anything even an elephant!

#9 Pete

Top of the Class

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 384 posts

Posted 01 May 2007 - 07:22 AM

I'd go for House of the Dead-style shooting. Maybe scatter some coins around the place for extra points. Oh, and a Hammer of Dawn for the really nasty groups of them.

#10 Lesley

Fully Fledged Genius

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,868 posts
  • Interests:Haribo and irn bru, thanks.

Posted 01 May 2007 - 09:18 AM

I'd go to my friend kevin's, he has a zombie survival book.

From the top of my head you should..:

*tie your hair back, so zombies have nothing to hold to
*wear tight-ish fitting clothing, again so they can't grab you

Or at least get over the paranoia.. it ain't going to happen!
user posted image
Cows are magnificent,
Cows I call them "moos",
And sometimes silly folk,
They call my moos "coos".

#11 linds

HSN Legend

• Moderators
  • 3,015 posts

Posted 01 May 2007 - 12:24 PM

Could you just, like, lock yourself in your house? OR pretend you're a zombie too, walk about groaning and drooling and fool them into thinking that you're one of them and then when they least expect it, batter them all?

#12 John

HSN Legend

• Members
  • 2,713 posts
  • Interests:First the boring stuff:<br /><br />2004 Results:<br /><br />Highers:<br /><br />Computing A<br />Craft and Design A<br />Physics A<br />Administration A<br />English A<br />Maths A<br />Modern Studies A<br />French A<br /><br />2005 Results:<br /><br />Advanced Highers:<br />Computing A<br />Physics A<br />Maths A<br />Modern Studies A<br />English A<br /><br />2006 Results:<br /><br />Advanced Highers(All Crashed):<br />Chemistry A<br />Biology A<br />Business Managemnt A<br /><br />Aren't I marvellous?

Posted 01 May 2007 - 03:00 PM

QUOTE(Lindsay @ May 1 2007, 01:24 PM) View Post
Could you just, like, lock yourself in your house? OR pretend you're a zombie too, walk about groaning and drooling and fool them into thinking that you're one of them and then when they least expect it, batter them all?

The idea is too good, and it would be a flop at the box office

#13 floss

Top of the Class

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 440 posts
  • Interests:<br />

Posted 01 May 2007 - 06:29 PM

hmm...I'd probably gather a bunch of people and hide behind them! biggrin.gif
Or set my Headmaster on them - he's a zombie so I'm sure they'd get on very well

♪ Hug a musician - they never get to dance ♪
Facebook
Bebo

#14 Scott

Fully Fledged Genius

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,793 posts
  • Interests:Music, guitar, computing, football(I'm a Killie fan), hanging out with my friends, drinking, girls, playing pool, reading and watching TV and DVDs.<br /><br />I'm currently at Edinburgh University in my 2nd year of Computer Science.

Posted 01 May 2007 - 06:31 PM

I live in Dalkeith so I've dealt with this sort of issue before.

#15 Dave

Ruler (but not owner) of hsn

• Moderators
  • 4,252 posts
  • Interests:programming, exercising, brass band, using this board

Posted 02 May 2007 - 02:20 AM

.....and therefore your experianced and expert opinion on how to best deal with the situation is?

If i am not here i am somewhere else

#16 John

HSN Legend

• Members
  • 2,713 posts

Posted 02 May 2007 - 11:50 AM

Goto Edinburgh on daily basis and escape it?

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users