Warning: Illegal string offset 'html' in /home/hsn/public_html/forum/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_1/skin_topic.php on line 909

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/hsn/public_html/forum/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_1/skin_topic.php:909) in /home/hsn/public_html/forum/admin/sources/classes/output/formats/html/htmlOutput.php on line 114

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/hsn/public_html/forum/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_1/skin_topic.php:909) in /home/hsn/public_html/forum/admin/sources/classes/output/formats/html/htmlOutput.php on line 127

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/hsn/public_html/forum/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_1/skin_topic.php:909) in /home/hsn/public_html/forum/admin/sources/classes/output/formats/html/htmlOutput.php on line 136

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/hsn/public_html/forum/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_1/skin_topic.php:909) in /home/hsn/public_html/forum/admin/sources/classes/output/formats/html/htmlOutput.php on line 137

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/hsn/public_html/forum/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_1/skin_topic.php:909) in /home/hsn/public_html/forum/admin/sources/classes/output/formats/html/htmlOutput.php on line 141
SAAS - HSN forum

SAAS

26 replies to this topic

#1 will_789

Top of the Class

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 311 posts

Posted 25 April 2007 - 08:16 PM

So I'm trying to apply for mohenehy from the government but the've asked a very stupid question..."Whats your time term address"...How in the hell am I supposed to know what my term-time address is since I haven't applied fpr any accomodation yet!

Help please!

Will

#2 John

HSN Legend

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,713 posts
  • Interests:First the boring stuff:<br /><br />2004 Results:<br /><br />Highers:<br /><br />Computing A<br />Craft and Design A<br />Physics A<br />Administration A<br />English A<br />Maths A<br />Modern Studies A<br />French A<br /><br />2005 Results:<br /><br />Advanced Highers:<br />Computing A<br />Physics A<br />Maths A<br />Modern Studies A<br />English A<br /><br />2006 Results:<br /><br />Advanced Highers(All Crashed):<br />Chemistry A<br />Biology A<br />Business Managemnt A<br /><br />Aren't I marvellous?

Posted 25 April 2007 - 08:20 PM

Leave it blank and fill that in when you find out

The form is suited for new and previous applicants.

#3 will_789

Top of the Class

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 311 posts

Posted 25 April 2007 - 08:25 PM

Thing is...I can't go any further untill I find this out. Hmm...Think I should just leave it for now?

#4 John

HSN Legend

• Members
  • 2,713 posts
  • Interests:First the boring stuff:<br /><br />2004 Results:<br /><br />Highers:<br /><br />Computing A<br />Craft and Design A<br />Physics A<br />Administration A<br />English A<br />Maths A<br />Modern Studies A<br />French A<br /><br />2005 Results:<br /><br />Advanced Highers:<br />Computing A<br />Physics A<br />Maths A<br />Modern Studies A<br />English A<br /><br />2006 Results:<br /><br />Advanced Highers(All Crashed):<br />Chemistry A<br />Biology A<br />Business Managemnt A<br /><br />Aren't I marvellous?

Posted 25 April 2007 - 08:38 PM

yeah just leave it for now, i'll run into the same bother unfortunately

EDIT: I just said i was staying at home, will change it once i know where i am staying lol

#5 ad absurdum

Top of the Class

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 390 posts
  • Interests:Muzak.

Posted 25 April 2007 - 08:40 PM

Where do you get your student reference number for SAAS? I keep getting asked mine, I'm pretty sure I've not been given one.
HMFC - Founded 1874, beefing the Cabbage since 1875

#6 will_789

Top of the Class

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 311 posts

Posted 25 April 2007 - 08:44 PM

If you're applying for the first time you dont have one. So miss that bit out wink.gif

#7 John

HSN Legend

• Members
  • 2,713 posts

Posted 25 April 2007 - 09:01 PM

Yay, i did save my parent's income from last year, saved me some time biggrin.gif

#8 broughy

Fully Fledged Genius

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,280 posts

Posted 25 April 2007 - 10:01 PM

QUOTE(John @ Apr 25 2007, 10:01 PM) View Post
Yay, i did save my parent's income from last year, saved me some time biggrin.gif

you do know that you're parents income is highly unlikely to be the same as last year?
when i'm dancin' with you,
tomorrow doesn't matter,
turn that music up,
till the windows start to shatter,
cos you're the only one who can get me on my feet,
& i can't even dance

No Tomorrow - Orson

#9 John

HSN Legend

• Members
  • 2,713 posts

Posted 25 April 2007 - 10:24 PM

I know, but but SAAS's foult for giving us the option to use the same P60 info each year

#10 Richard_05

Child Prodigy

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 637 posts
  • Interests:I'm not going to sit and type my grades, nor my plans for the future, nor a random fact. :)

Posted 25 April 2007 - 10:53 PM

I hope you're not sending it soon - the amount of loan they can give you maximum is less if your staying at your home rather than a halls of residence etc

#11 Pete

Top of the Class

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 384 posts

Posted 26 April 2007 - 07:24 AM

QUOTE(Richard_05 @ Apr 25 2007, 11:53 PM) View Post
I hope you're not sending it soon - the amount of loan they can give you maximum is less if your staying at your home rather than a halls of residence etc

Yeah, but when you think about it you still save money since even though you're given more money you won't be spending any on rent/bills, etc. It's why I'm going to stay at home. I should really apply now, I'll probably do that tonight.

#12 John

HSN Legend

• Members
  • 2,713 posts

Posted 26 April 2007 - 09:17 AM

QUOTE(Richard_05 @ Apr 25 2007, 11:53 PM) View Post

You can change your living status at a later date, tongue.gif

I'm not an eejit you know, been through the rig-ma-roll before!

#13 linds

HSN Legend

• Moderators
  • 3,015 posts

Posted 26 April 2007 - 10:06 AM

Why are you applying just now? I'm sure I didn't do it til, like, July last year.

#14 dondon

HSN Legend

• Members
  • 2,888 posts

Posted 26 April 2007 - 01:44 PM

You're better off applying just now then it all gets done quicker, if you apply in July it might be months before you hear from them.

And I applied last year for the living away from home amount of money without knowing my address, so I'm really sure there is a way to do it, but I'm locked out of SAAS at the moment, where else gives you 2 trys to remember your password dry.gif

#15 ad absurdum

Top of the Class

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 390 posts
  • Interests:Muzak.

Posted 26 April 2007 - 03:24 PM

QUOTE(will_789 @ Apr 25 2007, 09:44 PM) View Post
If you're applying for the first time you dont have one. So miss that bit out wink.gif
Ah, okay. Thanks smile.gif
HMFC - Founded 1874, beefing the Cabbage since 1875

#16 will_789

Top of the Class

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 311 posts

Posted 26 April 2007 - 07:38 PM

Where do you put information on part-time employment? Cause there doesn't seem to be a section for that.

#17 John

HSN Legend

• Members
  • 2,713 posts

Posted 26 April 2007 - 08:20 PM

They don't care about part-time employment

#18 will_789

Top of the Class

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 311 posts

Posted 26 April 2007 - 08:21 PM

QUOTE(John @ Apr 26 2007, 09:20 PM) View Post
They don't care about part-time employment

I clicked on their help link, and the said please include PT employment...check it out

#19 John

HSN Legend

• Members
  • 2,713 posts

Posted 26 April 2007 - 08:26 PM

Their site says alot of things which aren't true, if there is no section to enter part-time employment, don't enter it, I never last year, or this year, i couldn't be arsed declaring when i was unemployed, or when i became self-employed so didn't, they can chase me up all they like the bawbags.

#20 will_789

Top of the Class

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 311 posts

Posted 26 April 2007 - 08:35 PM

QUOTE(John @ Apr 26 2007, 09:26 PM) View Post
Their site says alot of things which aren't true, if there is no section to enter part-time employment, don't enter it, I never last year, or this year, i couldn't be arsed declaring when i was unemployed, or when i became self-employed so didn't, they can chase me up all they like the bawbags.

Cheers man smile.gif

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users