Warning: Illegal string offset 'html' in /home/hsn/public_html/forum/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_1/skin_topic.php on line 909

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/hsn/public_html/forum/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_1/skin_topic.php:909) in /home/hsn/public_html/forum/admin/sources/classes/output/formats/html/htmlOutput.php on line 114

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/hsn/public_html/forum/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_1/skin_topic.php:909) in /home/hsn/public_html/forum/admin/sources/classes/output/formats/html/htmlOutput.php on line 127

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/hsn/public_html/forum/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_1/skin_topic.php:909) in /home/hsn/public_html/forum/admin/sources/classes/output/formats/html/htmlOutput.php on line 136

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/hsn/public_html/forum/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_1/skin_topic.php:909) in /home/hsn/public_html/forum/admin/sources/classes/output/formats/html/htmlOutput.php on line 137

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/hsn/public_html/forum/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_1/skin_topic.php:909) in /home/hsn/public_html/forum/admin/sources/classes/output/formats/html/htmlOutput.php on line 141
Question - HSN forum

Question

4 replies to this topic

#1 celticfcz

Site Swot

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 152 posts

Posted 11 April 2007 - 01:14 PM

Hi

I have a question which may sound daft but i have been wondering about it.

In the exam questions when a number is in bold eg this question in the 2006 paper:

Describe 2 types of information contained in a typical website.

Does this mean that if i give more than 2 i will be penalised? Or is the 2 like that just so that people do not put less than 2 answers and that you can give as many as you want?
I usually give more than the question asks for and I hope this does not go against me?
I was wondering this because i remember a teacher of another subject telling me that if this was the case and i gave 3 answers they would only take my first 2, so i am a bit worried.

Thanks

#2 Discogirl17

HSN Legend

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,034 posts

Posted 12 April 2007 - 07:12 PM

They will only mark you on 2 answers, which 2 answers they will be is their choice really. You will not be penalised for giving more than 2 but, to be honest, it is a bit of a waste of time!
Half ideas,half quality, half a million pound law suit!

#3 Princess V

Showing Improvement

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 14 posts
  • Interests:Listening to music and general studying!

Posted 23 April 2007 - 10:05 AM

if you give more than 2 answers that are correct you will only be awarded for 2 marks, but i don't think you'll be penelised..

#4 charmed_byjohn

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 30 April 2007 - 10:57 AM

This is proably stupid and no one will get this but i am sitting my marketing & operation nab on thurday and one of the questions is 'what are the benefits of target marketing for consumers. I can find target marketing for the organisation but nothing for the consumer can someone please help i have looked everywhere....

#5 bred

Brendan

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,215 posts
  • Interests:I have just graduated with a 2:1 in Geography [MA (Hons)] from The University of Edinburgh. I like sports: swimming, cycling, snowboarding, running, football, mountain biking and also travelling and photography.

Posted 30 April 2007 - 03:12 PM

http://www.privacyalliance.org/resources/consumerbenies.pdf

Target marketing reduces the prices that consumers pay for products because it dramatically reduces the cost of soliciting customers by raising the likelihood that the consumer receiving the message will actually be interested in the
service or product. Consumers need information about products and services and businesses must advertise, whether or not they have information about who is likely to be a customer. Targeted marketing reduces those advertising costs relative to mass marketing. Target marketing also reduces the volume and cost of so-called junk mail and enhances consumer satisfaction by increasing the chance that the mail and calls they receive are actually of interest. And it increases choice in the market, because the cost of alerting consumers about a new product or opportunity can be a major obstacle to the launch of new businesses and prevent innovative products from ever reaching the marketplace.

Please vote for me! (Brendan Howard, 5th from bottom, only 1 vote required): http://answers.polld...m/poll/2330393/

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users