Warning: Illegal string offset 'html' in /home/hsn/public_html/forum/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_1/skin_topic.php on line 909

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/hsn/public_html/forum/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_1/skin_topic.php:909) in /home/hsn/public_html/forum/admin/sources/classes/output/formats/html/htmlOutput.php on line 114

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/hsn/public_html/forum/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_1/skin_topic.php:909) in /home/hsn/public_html/forum/admin/sources/classes/output/formats/html/htmlOutput.php on line 127

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/hsn/public_html/forum/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_1/skin_topic.php:909) in /home/hsn/public_html/forum/admin/sources/classes/output/formats/html/htmlOutput.php on line 136

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/hsn/public_html/forum/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_1/skin_topic.php:909) in /home/hsn/public_html/forum/admin/sources/classes/output/formats/html/htmlOutput.php on line 137

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/hsn/public_html/forum/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_1/skin_topic.php:909) in /home/hsn/public_html/forum/admin/sources/classes/output/formats/html/htmlOutput.php on line 141
Extended Essay - HSN forum

Extended Essay

5 replies to this topic

#1 william

Showing Improvement

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 45 posts
  • Interests:mainly girls, food, football, fishing and the odd sheep ( i live on a farm)

Posted 28 February 2007 - 09:00 PM

My history class is just beginning the extended essay and I was wondering, what is the best way to go about doing this? ( i hope to do mine on the weaknesses of the ancien regime ( French revolution topic ) but i know that this is not a very popular topic, but surley the ideas still the same?)
any help would be cool

"millis times ten to the power of minus 3 yeah?"

#2 Daniel Williamson

Showing Improvement

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 29 posts
  • Interests:judo, sports sleeping is awesome

Posted 02 March 2007 - 09:22 AM

hey will. I found the best way was to start by gathering as much info as you possibly could on the topic then breaking it down into its different areas. for example faults of the king and then all the things he did wrong could be a paragraph, or since its louis, a page. once you have all your areas its then really easy to write your introduction. later dude

#3 william

Showing Improvement

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 45 posts
  • Interests:mainly girls, food, football, fishing and the odd sheep ( i live on a farm)

Posted 02 March 2007 - 11:37 AM

thanks dan for yet another relpy to one of my posts, i have chemistry next so i'll see you there.

#4 bred

Brendan

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,215 posts
  • Interests:I have just graduated with a 2:1 in Geography [MA (Hons)] from The University of Edinburgh. I like sports: swimming, cycling, snowboarding, running, football, mountain biking and also travelling and photography.

Posted 02 March 2007 - 12:25 PM

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Causes_of_the_French_Revolution should give you some ideas.
Please vote for me! (Brendan Howard, 5th from bottom, only 1 vote required): http://answers.polld...m/poll/2330393/

#5 william

Showing Improvement

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 45 posts

Posted 02 March 2007 - 05:26 PM

cheers bred smile.gif

#6 william

Showing Improvement

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 45 posts

Posted 19 March 2007 - 10:17 AM

Is it acceptable to introduce a new qoute in the conclusion? to sum up the ideas of King louis the XVI for example. or should i just leave it out

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users