Warning: Illegal string offset 'html' in /home/hsn/public_html/forum/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_1/skin_topic.php on line 909

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/hsn/public_html/forum/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_1/skin_topic.php:909) in /home/hsn/public_html/forum/admin/sources/classes/output/formats/html/htmlOutput.php on line 114

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/hsn/public_html/forum/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_1/skin_topic.php:909) in /home/hsn/public_html/forum/admin/sources/classes/output/formats/html/htmlOutput.php on line 127

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/hsn/public_html/forum/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_1/skin_topic.php:909) in /home/hsn/public_html/forum/admin/sources/classes/output/formats/html/htmlOutput.php on line 136

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/hsn/public_html/forum/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_1/skin_topic.php:909) in /home/hsn/public_html/forum/admin/sources/classes/output/formats/html/htmlOutput.php on line 137

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/hsn/public_html/forum/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_1/skin_topic.php:909) in /home/hsn/public_html/forum/admin/sources/classes/output/formats/html/htmlOutput.php on line 141
Upcoming TV or radio shows - HSN forum

Upcoming TV or radio shows

2 replies to this topic

#1 bred

Brendan

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,215 posts
  • Interests:I have just graduated with a 2:1 in Geography [MA (Hons)] from The University of Edinburgh. I like sports: swimming, cycling, snowboarding, running, football, mountain biking and also travelling and photography.

Posted 08 February 2007 - 01:52 PM

Please feel free to post information about any geography related tv or radio shows in here. Credit to Christine Kelt for thinking up this.

Coast: East Coast - The Wash
9:50pm - 10:00pm Friday 9th
BBC2
Nicholas Crane explores Britain's eastern coastline. He visits The Wash in Norfolk and wades through the vast salt marshes and mud.

Britain's Worst Weather
8:10pm - 9:10pm Saturday 10th
Channel 4
2/4 - Lightning
Professor Nick Middleton of Oxford University investigates one of Britain's most mysterious and spectacular weather phenomena: lightning. The programme looks at how the raw electric power of lightning is created, and the dire consequences of being unlucky enough to be in the path of a lightning bolt.

Wild Caribbean
8:20pm - 9:10pm Saturday 10th
BBC2
4/4 - Secret Shores
Series exploring the Caribbean's rich mix of natural life. The wild shore of Central America is the Caribbean's more mysterious side. This film presents a journey from Panama to Mexico, from the rainforests of the Panama Canal to the Barrier Reef of the Americas, the world's second-largest coral system. Along the way are beautiful islands with swimming sloths, howler monkeys and colourful frogs. And remote coral atolls shelter rare crocodile hatchlings and huge colonies of red-footed boobies.

Peugeot: Coventry's Last Car Sun 11th Feb, 13:30 - 14:00
BBC Radio 4 FM
Following last year's announcement that Peugeot's only UK car plant was to close, Adrian Chiles gained exclusive access to the factory, its managers, shop stewards and workers.

Water Song Sun 11 Feb, 14:45 - 15:00
BBC Radio 4 FM
An extraordinary soundscape based on the recordings of water sounds by wildlife recordist Chris Watson, from the deep groans inside a glacier to the deafening roar of a waterfall.

Wild Florida
5:40pm - 6:10pm
BBC2
Florida's coasts are hugely populated, and home to sophisticated places like Miami and Palm Beach. But adjacent to the concrete jungle is a Florida hidden from most visitors, containing exotic wildlife. Local people give their accounts of the animals that live there and reveal the natural world that lies behind this popular holiday destination.

Strange Weather Days Mon 12th Feb, 11:00 - 11:15
BBC 7
Wall of Water: In 1953 the worst floods this century hit East Anglia. The community remembers the night and the lives lost. Episode 1 of 5.
Please vote for me! (Brendan Howard, 5th from bottom, only 1 vote required): http://answers.polld...m/poll/2330393/

#2 bred

Brendan

• Moderators
  • 4,215 posts
  • Interests:I have just graduated with a 2:1 in Geography [MA (Hons)] from The University of Edinburgh. I like sports: swimming, cycling, snowboarding, running, football, mountain biking and also travelling and photography.

Posted 09 February 2007 - 01:28 AM

MONDAY 12 FEBRUARY
Current affairs
God is Green
8:00pm - 9:00pm
Channel 4
Documentary-maker and devout Catholic Marck Dowd goes on a personal journey to find out why the world's major faiths are saying so little on the issue of climate change, and in the process comes up with his own manifesto for averting disaster.
Please vote for me! (Brendan Howard, 5th from bottom, only 1 vote required): http://answers.polld...m/poll/2330393/

#3 bred

Brendan

• Moderators
  • 4,215 posts

Posted 05 July 2007 - 09:06 AM

Saving Planet Earth; BBC1; 7 PM.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users