Warning: Illegal string offset 'html' in /home/hsn/public_html/forum/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_1/skin_topic.php on line 909

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/hsn/public_html/forum/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_1/skin_topic.php:909) in /home/hsn/public_html/forum/admin/sources/classes/output/formats/html/htmlOutput.php on line 114

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/hsn/public_html/forum/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_1/skin_topic.php:909) in /home/hsn/public_html/forum/admin/sources/classes/output/formats/html/htmlOutput.php on line 127

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/hsn/public_html/forum/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_1/skin_topic.php:909) in /home/hsn/public_html/forum/admin/sources/classes/output/formats/html/htmlOutput.php on line 136

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/hsn/public_html/forum/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_1/skin_topic.php:909) in /home/hsn/public_html/forum/admin/sources/classes/output/formats/html/htmlOutput.php on line 137

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/hsn/public_html/forum/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_1/skin_topic.php:909) in /home/hsn/public_html/forum/admin/sources/classes/output/formats/html/htmlOutput.php on line 141
hiya - HSN forum

hiya

7 replies to this topic

#1 Daniel Williamson

Showing Improvement

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 29 posts
  • Interests:judo, sports sleeping is awesome

Posted 15 January 2007 - 11:51 AM

I felt this subject was something of a waste of time myself. Decision making process takes about 6 days minimum just say yes or no gosh darnit blink.gif

#2 AppleCore

Fully Fledged Genius

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,932 posts
  • Interests:Photography but first has to be Mountain Biking!

Posted 20 January 2007 - 12:21 AM

id say great subject if you are not sure what you want to do but do something in the business line...

Will give u an idea of subjects like Economics, Marketing, Accounting, Management, Strategic Studies & Information Technology.

AND its easy to pass and not difficult to get an A in.

#3 lipu

Top of the Class

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 290 posts

Posted 21 January 2007 - 06:32 PM

QUOTE(AppleCore @ Jan 20 2007, 12:21 AM) View Post
AND its easy to pass and not difficult to get an A in.

I would agree that it isn't difficut to pass, but it seems quite dificult to achieve an A in (based on the numbers).

In 2006 5,767 candidates sat Higher Business Management. Only 882 of those candidates achieved an A (15%). 67% of candidates were awarded a Grade A - C.

In 2005 5,969 candidates sat Higher Business Management. Of those candidates 19% achieved an A (1,163). 69% of candidates were awarded a Grade A - C.
Law and Management Student
Robert Gordon University

------
George Orwell provided us with a warning, not an Instruction Manual
Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little termporary safety deserve neither liberty or safety

Without freedom to offend, freedom of expression ceases to exist

#4 Daniel Williamson

Showing Improvement

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 29 posts
  • Interests:judo, sports sleeping is awesome

Posted 19 March 2007 - 11:51 AM

What a nerd why would you look up the numbers? gee whizz get a life hah hahahahahaha says will

#5 Richard_05

Child Prodigy

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 637 posts
  • Interests:I'm not going to sit and type my grades, nor my plans for the future, nor a random fact. :)

Posted 19 March 2007 - 02:22 PM

He made a point and backed it up dry.gif

What's wrong with that?

#6 jamal

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 04 February 2008 - 06:38 PM

QUOTE(Richard_05 @ Mar 19 2007, 02:22 PM) View Post
He made a point and backed it up dry.gif

What's wrong with that?

ya y u put him down like dat
ph34r.gif

#7 Punk Rock Dude

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts

Posted 08 March 2008 - 02:58 PM

I think this Daniel Williamson is just here to cause trouble
He makes a one line post about how he thinks higher business is a waste of time, no backing up or anything apart from one tiny bit of the course.
He then calls the intellects of the board with the facts that are interested in the knowledge of how the highers work, nerds.
And this guy actually sat higher?
In my school, he would be disciplined into Intermediate 2 for not doing the work.
Hell, he probably even only sat higher business because it "was an easy pass"
And what the hell are the admin of this board even doing about that?!
This board badly needs some legislation.
Peace,
The guy you love to hate.

#8 Discogirl17

HSN Legend

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,034 posts

Posted 12 March 2008 - 12:06 AM

Hey guys listen this board endorses free speach. Daniel has been warned that his conduct in terms of his reply to lipu is unacceptable but he is still entitled to his original view. Please calm the tone of this topic or the thread will be closed by myself or the Higher Business head admin.

Half ideas,half quality, half a million pound law suit!

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users