Warning: Illegal string offset 'html' in /home/hsn/public_html/forum/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_1/skin_topic.php on line 909

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/hsn/public_html/forum/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_1/skin_topic.php:909) in /home/hsn/public_html/forum/admin/sources/classes/output/formats/html/htmlOutput.php on line 114

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/hsn/public_html/forum/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_1/skin_topic.php:909) in /home/hsn/public_html/forum/admin/sources/classes/output/formats/html/htmlOutput.php on line 127

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/hsn/public_html/forum/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_1/skin_topic.php:909) in /home/hsn/public_html/forum/admin/sources/classes/output/formats/html/htmlOutput.php on line 136

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/hsn/public_html/forum/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_1/skin_topic.php:909) in /home/hsn/public_html/forum/admin/sources/classes/output/formats/html/htmlOutput.php on line 137

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/hsn/public_html/forum/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_1/skin_topic.php:909) in /home/hsn/public_html/forum/admin/sources/classes/output/formats/html/htmlOutput.php on line 141
Past Paper Question - HSN forum

Past Paper Question

2 replies to this topic

#1 Guest_xxCitroneyxx_*

• Guests

Posted 03 January 2007 - 05:52 PM

Hi people!!

I joined this forum just so that I can get help with this one single question... someone please help!!!!!!

I'm not quite sure on how to structure or answer this question... I've not put the case study in or anything but was wondering if anyone had a clue on how to go about answering this!

"Identify and analyse the concerns of management at Marks and Spencer using the following headings:

* operations
* finance
* marketing
* other concerns"

It's worth 10 marks.

HELP!!!!!!!!!

Thanks!!!

x

#2 Gillz

Site Swot

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 150 posts
  • Interests:My name is Gillian and my main interests are: running, cycling, going to the gym, shopping (more of an addiction than an interest!), rock/indie music and going out with friends.<br /><br />I am currently in sixth year, studying AH Geography, H Maths and Crash H Business Management.<br /><br />I've applied for a mixture of Geography and Business at uni and have had some offers back, so looking forward immensely to starting uni next year wherever that may be! <br /><br />Standard Grade results:1,1,1,1,1,1,1,2,3 for English, Geography, Admin, Physics, Chemistry, R.M.P.S, German, Art and Maths respectively.<br /><br />Fifth Year results: A,A,A,B,C for Int 2 Maths, H Physics, H Geography, H Chem and H English respectively.

Posted 05 January 2007 - 09:42 AM

QUOTE(xxCitroneyxx @ Jan 3 2007, 05:52 PM) View Post

Hi people!!

I joined this forum just so that I can get help with this one single question... someone please help!!!!!!

I'm not quite sure on how to structure or answer this question... I've not put the case study in or anything but was wondering if anyone had a clue on how to go about answering this!

"Identify and analyse the concerns of management at Marks and Spencer using the following headings:

* operations
* finance
* marketing
* other concerns"

It's worth 10 marks.

HELP!!!!!!!!!

Thanks!!!

x

Well with regard to structure you would list the main concerns under each of the headings as the question instructs. You need to look through the case study and extract points which are relevant to each heading. E.g. For Operations you should be looking for things like: the way the goods are manufactured and whether it is cost effective, stock, suppliers etc and how they might concern the management. However these points are general and are not necessarily relevant to the case study you are faced with. Without the case study it is difficult to give a clearer indication of the content of the answer required. I hope this answer isn't too vague and helps you a bit.

#3 jamal

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 20 January 2008 - 09:22 PM

yea u can also bullet point your answers by each heading

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users