Warning: Illegal string offset 'html' in /home/hsn/public_html/forum/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_1/skin_topic.php on line 909

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/hsn/public_html/forum/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_1/skin_topic.php:909) in /home/hsn/public_html/forum/admin/sources/classes/output/formats/html/htmlOutput.php on line 114

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/hsn/public_html/forum/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_1/skin_topic.php:909) in /home/hsn/public_html/forum/admin/sources/classes/output/formats/html/htmlOutput.php on line 127

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/hsn/public_html/forum/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_1/skin_topic.php:909) in /home/hsn/public_html/forum/admin/sources/classes/output/formats/html/htmlOutput.php on line 136

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/hsn/public_html/forum/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_1/skin_topic.php:909) in /home/hsn/public_html/forum/admin/sources/classes/output/formats/html/htmlOutput.php on line 137

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/hsn/public_html/forum/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_1/skin_topic.php:909) in /home/hsn/public_html/forum/admin/sources/classes/output/formats/html/htmlOutput.php on line 141
revision for AH modern studies! - HSN forum

revision for AH modern studies!

1 reply to this topic

#1 soso

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 18 November 2006 - 08:48 PM

i've been in the class for a few months now, but still haven't got a clue for what will be in the prelim...

getting really worried now as it's getting near the prelim...
can someone help me!

how to study for AH modern studies??
(Comparative Politics and Research Methods) this is the study theme that am doing just now...

many thanks!!

#2 lipu

Top of the Class

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 290 posts

Posted 22 January 2007 - 07:57 PM

I did this study theme last time. It is best if you study the relecant sections in each country (ie if you do the American Constitution, revise the British Consitution section afterwords and so on). It is just a case of writing comparative notes for each topic that you study, that way you should be able to associate all the relevant facts with one another (rather than having a load of US facts and a load of UK facts and then trying to pair them up during the exam).

Another good thing to do is to try and get a hold of the past papers and either get a copy or copy down some of the questions and try writing an essay in an hour for that question.

That's what I found worked for me when I studied last year for the subject.
Law and Management Student
Robert Gordon University

------
George Orwell provided us with a warning, not an Instruction Manual
Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little termporary safety deserve neither liberty or safety

Without freedom to offend, freedom of expression ceases to exist

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users