Warning: Illegal string offset 'html' in /home/hsn/public_html/forum/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_1/skin_topic.php on line 909

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/hsn/public_html/forum/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_1/skin_topic.php:909) in /home/hsn/public_html/forum/admin/sources/classes/output/formats/html/htmlOutput.php on line 114

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/hsn/public_html/forum/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_1/skin_topic.php:909) in /home/hsn/public_html/forum/admin/sources/classes/output/formats/html/htmlOutput.php on line 127

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/hsn/public_html/forum/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_1/skin_topic.php:909) in /home/hsn/public_html/forum/admin/sources/classes/output/formats/html/htmlOutput.php on line 136

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/hsn/public_html/forum/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_1/skin_topic.php:909) in /home/hsn/public_html/forum/admin/sources/classes/output/formats/html/htmlOutput.php on line 137

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/hsn/public_html/forum/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_1/skin_topic.php:909) in /home/hsn/public_html/forum/admin/sources/classes/output/formats/html/htmlOutput.php on line 141
Formula List - HSN forum

Formula List

8 replies to this topic

#1 will_789

Top of the Class

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 311 posts

Posted 04 November 2006 - 06:52 PM

Any one got a complete one for each unit of advanced chemistry? If not...Would anyone mind if I did one? As I feel we could all benefit from one.
Any other views?

Will

#2 will_789

Top of the Class

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 311 posts

Posted 04 November 2006 - 09:29 PM

Good news folk!
The formula sheet is on its way!
I've done up to Entropy calculations so far and hopefuly it'll be complete by tomorow!
I'll keep you all informed!

By the way...Its 5.99 per copy...

Just kidding tongue.gif

#3 Pammy

Site Swot

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 194 posts
  • Interests:Swimming, music (listening and playin), goin to the flicks, shopping <3, shoes, glitter, reading, flowers, msn, bowling for soup, westlife, bags and nailpolish

Posted 13 November 2006 - 02:39 PM

Hey Will !!
Any news on the formula sheet ???
I sure could really use one biggrin.gif
Cheerz
*~* Pam xxx *~*
*~* Kiss me, beneath the milky twilight, lead me, out on the moonlit floor, lift your open hand, strike up the band and make the fireflies dance, silver moon sparkling, so kiss me *~*

#4 YIC

Fully Fledged Genius

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,976 posts
  • Interests:My interests

Posted 13 November 2006 - 03:28 PM

sounds like good stuff...esp. for unit 2 which is all about knowing formulae

#5 will_789

Top of the Class

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 311 posts

Posted 13 November 2006 - 10:37 PM

Not long now! Just finalizing it and crap like that! I'll let you know when its done!

#6 soso

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 18 November 2006 - 08:56 PM

waiting waiting~~

i could do with formulae sheet, as i CAN'T do any of unit 2 stuff...(dont know why i picked it...)

but thanks !!!

#7 Ali89

Site Swot

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 101 posts
  • Interests:Im a big fan of the outdoors! Whenever possible, i try to get out hillwalking / mountainbiking and during the winter months also try and get as much cross country skiing as possible! Also love cycling!<br /><br />always over at the west coast - favourite place in the world along with the Outer Hebrides.<br /><br />Done Bronze and Silver and in amongst Gold duke of Edinburgh at the moment. <br /><br />Done voluntary work at a nursing home now for over 2 years and still enjoying it!<br /><br />anyway, think that's enough about me.

Posted 24 May 2007 - 02:04 PM

anyone know if there's a forumla sheet available anywhere? cheers

#8 will_789

Top of the Class

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 311 posts

Posted 26 May 2007 - 12:05 AM

Hey...Seems that i completely bailed on the forumla sheet. Thought I'd posted it...Sorry. Ginneswatson has posted one tho.

Sorry biggrin.gif

#9 Ali89

Site Swot

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 101 posts
  • Interests:Im a big fan of the outdoors! Whenever possible, i try to get out hillwalking / mountainbiking and during the winter months also try and get as much cross country skiing as possible! Also love cycling!<br /><br />always over at the west coast - favourite place in the world along with the Outer Hebrides.<br /><br />Done Bronze and Silver and in amongst Gold duke of Edinburgh at the moment. <br /><br />Done voluntary work at a nursing home now for over 2 years and still enjoying it!<br /><br />anyway, think that's enough about me.

Posted 26 May 2007 - 11:34 AM

Aw no problem!! I've written up my own - just seein' if there's a neater one!

cheers all the same.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users