Warning: Illegal string offset 'html' in /home/hsn/public_html/forum/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_1/skin_topic.php on line 909

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/hsn/public_html/forum/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_1/skin_topic.php:909) in /home/hsn/public_html/forum/admin/sources/classes/output/formats/html/htmlOutput.php on line 114

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/hsn/public_html/forum/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_1/skin_topic.php:909) in /home/hsn/public_html/forum/admin/sources/classes/output/formats/html/htmlOutput.php on line 127

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/hsn/public_html/forum/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_1/skin_topic.php:909) in /home/hsn/public_html/forum/admin/sources/classes/output/formats/html/htmlOutput.php on line 136

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/hsn/public_html/forum/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_1/skin_topic.php:909) in /home/hsn/public_html/forum/admin/sources/classes/output/formats/html/htmlOutput.php on line 137

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/hsn/public_html/forum/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_1/skin_topic.php:909) in /home/hsn/public_html/forum/admin/sources/classes/output/formats/html/htmlOutput.php on line 141
Appeals - HSN forum - Page 2

Appeals

25 replies to this topic

#21 star1

Showing Improvement

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 33 posts

Posted 04 October 2006 - 02:38 PM

hey smile.gif
thanks..i will wait till the end of this week and if i dont get anythin in the post then i mite give them a wee ring.

#22 Discogirl17

HSN Legend

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,034 posts

Posted 06 October 2006 - 07:55 PM

QUOTE(star1 @ Oct 2 2006, 09:00 PM) View Post

how many appeals were successful ? any1 no?

Data on successful appeals is available on the sqa website every year. It is usually uploaded sometime in October.
Half ideas,half quality, half a million pound law suit!

#23 star1

Showing Improvement

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 33 posts

Posted 06 October 2006 - 10:58 PM

QUOTE(Discogirl17 @ Oct 6 2006, 08:55 PM) View Post

QUOTE(star1 @ Oct 2 2006, 09:00 PM) View Post

how many appeals were successful ? any1 no?

Data on successful appeals is available on the sqa website every year. It is usually uploaded sometime in October.

thanks for the info..i will check the website. x

#24 lipu

Top of the Class

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 290 posts

Posted 09 October 2006 - 08:16 PM

My AH Modern Studies Appeal was unsuccessful (how they could reject an appeal from D to C with a prelim graded at B,and several essays at As and Bs)! Still not heard about my higher English. Based on the number of people getting English appeals (or not as the case more often than not appears to be) and my AH Modern Studies appeal (which was stronger) I'm 99.999999999999% sure that it was unsucessful too.
Law and Management Student
Robert Gordon University

------
George Orwell provided us with a warning, not an Instruction Manual
Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little termporary safety deserve neither liberty or safety

Without freedom to offend, freedom of expression ceases to exist

#25 Discogirl17

HSN Legend

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,034 posts

Posted 09 October 2006 - 09:52 PM

You'd be surprised that it is usually the weaker ones that get english appeals.
Half ideas,half quality, half a million pound law suit!

#26 lipu

Top of the Class

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 290 posts

Posted 11 October 2006 - 01:45 PM

QUOTE(Discogirl17 @ Oct 9 2006, 10:52 PM) View Post

You'd be surprised that it is usually the weaker ones that get english appeals.

Not in this case - Higher English Appeal was rejected
Law and Management Student
Robert Gordon University

------
George Orwell provided us with a warning, not an Instruction Manual
Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little termporary safety deserve neither liberty or safety

Without freedom to offend, freedom of expression ceases to exist

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users