Warning: Illegal string offset 'html' in /home/hsn/public_html/forum/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_1/skin_topic.php on line 909

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/hsn/public_html/forum/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_1/skin_topic.php:909) in /home/hsn/public_html/forum/admin/sources/classes/output/formats/html/htmlOutput.php on line 114

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/hsn/public_html/forum/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_1/skin_topic.php:909) in /home/hsn/public_html/forum/admin/sources/classes/output/formats/html/htmlOutput.php on line 127

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/hsn/public_html/forum/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_1/skin_topic.php:909) in /home/hsn/public_html/forum/admin/sources/classes/output/formats/html/htmlOutput.php on line 136

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/hsn/public_html/forum/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_1/skin_topic.php:909) in /home/hsn/public_html/forum/admin/sources/classes/output/formats/html/htmlOutput.php on line 137

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/hsn/public_html/forum/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_1/skin_topic.php:909) in /home/hsn/public_html/forum/admin/sources/classes/output/formats/html/htmlOutput.php on line 141
Homework help - HSN forum

Homework help

2 replies to this topic

#1 dannyli189

Showing Improvement

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 31 posts

Posted 24 September 2006 - 09:41 PM

Q1. Triangle PQR has vertices (2,3), (-3,-2) and (3,0) respectively.
(a) Find the equations of the perpendicular bisectors of sides RQ and PR
(b) Find the coordinates of the point T, the point of intersection of these two lines.
© Show that P,T and Q are collinear.
thank you for your help!

#2 Steve

Top of the Class

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 435 posts

Posted 25 September 2006 - 03:53 PM

Welcome to the forum!

There are examples like this in the free notes for Straight Lines. Have a look and see if these help. (This place isn't for getting complete solutions to homework questions tongue.gif)
HSN contribute: Help the site grow!

Looking for a Maths tutor in West Lothian? Just PM me!

#3 dannyli189

Showing Improvement

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 31 posts

Posted 25 September 2006 - 07:59 PM

QUOTE(Steve @ Sep 25 2006, 04:53 PM) View Post

Welcome to the forum!

There are examples like this in the free notes for Straight Lines. Have a look and see if these help. (This place isn't for getting complete solutions to homework questions tongue.gif)

To Steve, I'm not trying to get solutions. I'm just wanting someone to explain the question to me and go through the different steps. I tryed reading the notes but i still don't understand. Sorry, if i made you think that i was trying to get answers and cheat. Danny

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users