Warning: Illegal string offset 'html' in /home/hsn/public_html/forum/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_1/skin_topic.php on line 909

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/hsn/public_html/forum/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_1/skin_topic.php:909) in /home/hsn/public_html/forum/admin/sources/classes/output/formats/html/htmlOutput.php on line 114

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/hsn/public_html/forum/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_1/skin_topic.php:909) in /home/hsn/public_html/forum/admin/sources/classes/output/formats/html/htmlOutput.php on line 127

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/hsn/public_html/forum/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_1/skin_topic.php:909) in /home/hsn/public_html/forum/admin/sources/classes/output/formats/html/htmlOutput.php on line 136

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/hsn/public_html/forum/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_1/skin_topic.php:909) in /home/hsn/public_html/forum/admin/sources/classes/output/formats/html/htmlOutput.php on line 137

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/hsn/public_html/forum/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_1/skin_topic.php:909) in /home/hsn/public_html/forum/admin/sources/classes/output/formats/html/htmlOutput.php on line 141
Hi everybody! - HSN forum - Page 2

Hi everybody!

21 replies to this topic

#21 Terrence

Fully Fledged Genius

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,227 posts
  • Interests:Internet.

Posted 14 September 2004 - 06:35 PM

Our play doesn't really have a theme. It's a bit of a jumble really! We're all taken parts of Lovers and written flashbacks which could be incorporated into whatever part we've chosen. [Eeek, that sentence made no sense!] They're all completely different and don't link in with one another.... Should be interesting to watch tongue.gif

What's your investigative thingy like? & Ach, that's no good that your cast are a bit pants. Hit them repaetedly over the head with their scripts smile.gif Muha! [I'm only suggesting this because it happened to me today sad.gif]

Uhhhm, I don't think there was a Kerry in my SG class. However, I may have just forgotten since SG's seem like ages ago and I can't really remember much of them!
@

#22 Acaila

Site Swot

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 142 posts

Posted 18 September 2004 - 02:15 PM

QUOTE(tuppence @ Sep 14 2004, 07:35 PM)
Our play doesn't really have a theme. It's a bit of a jumble really! We're all taken parts of Lovers and written flashbacks which could be incorporated into whatever part we've chosen. [Eeek, that sentence made no sense!] They're all completely different and don't link in with one another.... Should be interesting to watch  tongue.gif

What's your investigative thingy like? & Ach, that's no good that your cast are a bit pants. Hit them repaetedly over the head with their scripts smile.gif Muha! [I'm only suggesting this because it happened to me today sad.gif]

Uhhhm, I don't think there was a Kerry in my SG class. However, I may have just forgotten since SG's seem like ages ago and I can't really remember much of them!

View Post

Scripts aren't thick enough wink.gif
My play is actually quite good considering. It's got flashbacks too! biggrin.gif Moves around in time a lot. And we get to play animals in one scene yay! And lots of Queeen on the soundtrack yay! Only a few more rehearsals before the show eek!

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users