Warning: Illegal string offset 'html' in /home/hsn/public_html/forum/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_1/skin_topic.php on line 909

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/hsn/public_html/forum/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_1/skin_topic.php:909) in /home/hsn/public_html/forum/admin/sources/classes/output/formats/html/htmlOutput.php on line 114

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/hsn/public_html/forum/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_1/skin_topic.php:909) in /home/hsn/public_html/forum/admin/sources/classes/output/formats/html/htmlOutput.php on line 127

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/hsn/public_html/forum/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_1/skin_topic.php:909) in /home/hsn/public_html/forum/admin/sources/classes/output/formats/html/htmlOutput.php on line 136

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/hsn/public_html/forum/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_1/skin_topic.php:909) in /home/hsn/public_html/forum/admin/sources/classes/output/formats/html/htmlOutput.php on line 137

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/hsn/public_html/forum/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_1/skin_topic.php:909) in /home/hsn/public_html/forum/admin/sources/classes/output/formats/html/htmlOutput.php on line 141
Buddie Scheme - HSN forum - Page 2

Buddie Scheme

32 replies to this topic

#21 ice_illusion

Child Prodigy

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 947 posts

Posted 22 February 2007 - 04:32 PM

You from Dingwall? My mum went to school in Dingwall.
The Dingwall people all hated her becuase she was Scoraig.

Ooh, you know what my buddies friend said about me? Said I was good craic. No one has ever said that about me. Wierd lot.

#22 smb

HSN Legend

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,306 posts

Posted 22 February 2007 - 04:47 PM

Yes, I was brought up in Dingwall! I went to school there from primary 1 to first year. Did she go to Dingwall Academy? (if so...what years?! My mum went there too...)

#23 ice_illusion

Child Prodigy

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 947 posts

Posted 22 February 2007 - 08:49 PM

Yeah, she was Dingwall Academy. She was a hostel girl. Not sure what years but she's 47. The only Macleod I she's ever mentioned married a music teacher, but it's a commen name.

#24 smb

HSN Legend

• Members
  • 3,306 posts

Posted 23 February 2007 - 06:38 PM

My mother is 47 too. Haha they might have been in the same year! ohmy.gif
(What was her name/sirname if you dont mind me asking? You can PM if youd rather hide. I feel nosey.)

#25 smb

HSN Legend

• Members
  • 3,306 posts

Posted 24 February 2007 - 11:51 PM

#26 ice_illusion

Child Prodigy

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 947 posts

Posted 25 February 2007 - 06:21 PM

That was a long post.

They were in the same year.

#27 smb

HSN Legend

• Members
  • 3,306 posts

Posted 25 February 2007 - 10:56 PM

Me mammy knows of yer mammy.

Small world eh? Ah well!

#28 floss

Top of the Class

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 440 posts
  • Interests:<br />

Posted 28 February 2007 - 09:55 PM

well, im in 5th year atm, but i'm a prefect, and i've been asked to be a buddy next year. i'm a bit apprehensive about it though because... *shudders*.... the first years scare me. just a tad
♪ Hug a musician - they never get to dance ♪
Facebook
Bebo

#29 smb

HSN Legend

• Members
  • 3,306 posts

Posted 01 March 2007 - 04:27 PM

Yeah first years scared me too. Despite having 5 siblings I don't know what to do with children really. Although I suppose I find it easier with first years than toddlers and babies. I just find age 10 - 14 year olds so annoying. mad.gif

#30 floss

Top of the Class

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 440 posts

Posted 01 March 2007 - 04:50 PM

i know..they're at the stage where they think they can do whatever they want to, and get away with it... arghhhhh!!! i hope i wasn't like that 2 years ago (!) smile.gif
Facebook
Bebo

#31 ice_illusion

Child Prodigy

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 947 posts

Posted 02 March 2007 - 08:30 PM

They are just so difficult and stubborn. But you should do it, they'll be much more scared than you are and it's a good thing to do.

#32 Yan

Site Swot

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 104 posts
  • Interests:I'm not a very interesting person I must say...<br /><br />Interests... interests... are...<br /><br />Anime, Music, Manga, Coffee, Sleep, Food [haha], and uhm Vampires.<br /><br />I'm not actually crazy, although others will obviously beg to differ.

Posted 03 April 2007 - 10:02 PM

i've been told by my guidance teacher that i'd be a good buddy... she hasn't obviously seen me out of school! tongue.gif Haha, but i think i'll do it next year though the years below me really get on my nerves.. is it just in my school or do the years below - especially seconds year- find it funny to push you in the corridors?

but yes buddying.. how long is the training?

"Do not be frightened of death; it is life that causes pain"

#33 floss

Top of the Class

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 440 posts

Posted 09 May 2007 - 07:17 PM

QUOTE(yannica @ Apr 3 2007, 11:02 PM) View Post
i've been told by my guidance teacher that i'd be a good buddy... she hasn't obviously seen me out of school! tongue.gif Haha, but i think i'll do it next year though the years below me really get on my nerves.. is it just in my school or do the years below - especially seconds year- find it funny to push you in the corridors?

but yes buddying.. how long is the training?

Yep. I am constantly shoved in the corridor! Today I was carrying a cake and five different first years tried to steal it!
I don't know about your school, but we have a six hour training day, and that's all. Doesn't seem too bad really. Oh, and before that we have a peer mediation day at the end of Study Leave as well.
I think I'm going to do it. And it's another badge to add to my tie! Not that I'm counting or anything...
Facebook
Bebo

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users