Warning: Illegal string offset 'html' in /home/hsn/public_html/forum/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_1/skin_topic.php on line 909

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/hsn/public_html/forum/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_1/skin_topic.php:909) in /home/hsn/public_html/forum/admin/sources/classes/output/formats/html/htmlOutput.php on line 114

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/hsn/public_html/forum/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_1/skin_topic.php:909) in /home/hsn/public_html/forum/admin/sources/classes/output/formats/html/htmlOutput.php on line 127

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/hsn/public_html/forum/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_1/skin_topic.php:909) in /home/hsn/public_html/forum/admin/sources/classes/output/formats/html/htmlOutput.php on line 136

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/hsn/public_html/forum/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_1/skin_topic.php:909) in /home/hsn/public_html/forum/admin/sources/classes/output/formats/html/htmlOutput.php on line 137

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/hsn/public_html/forum/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_1/skin_topic.php:909) in /home/hsn/public_html/forum/admin/sources/classes/output/formats/html/htmlOutput.php on line 141
The wait is nearly over! - HSN forum - Page 2

The wait is nearly over!

114 replies to this topic

#21 mujb

Showing Improvement

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 22 posts

Posted 05 August 2006 - 11:22 PM

2 days to go now, feeling really nervous and once again i can't sleep. i am kind of lucky because i dont start work until 3:00 in the afternoon so i guess i will be sitting in front of the letter box at 7 in the morning. well good luck everyone remember to post your results as soon as possible.

#22 Nathan

Fully Fledged Genius

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,736 posts

Posted 05 August 2006 - 11:44 PM

just to make you feel great (and help you sleep easy)....results will now have been posted wink.gif

#23 verticalforce

Site Swot

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 132 posts

Posted 06 August 2006 - 04:00 AM

I can't sleep right now but it doesn't have anything to do with the results lol... tongue.gif

All the best of luck to everyone, I'm sure all of you will do well... (you wouldn't be at this site if you didn't give a pot about your education.. no? wink.gif )

#24 **Bernadette**

Good Effort

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 80 posts
  • Interests:I am currently in sixth year and I am doing higher music and advanced highers in maths chemistry and biology.<br />In fourth year I got six 1s in english, chemistry, biology, music, administration and modern studies. I also got 2 As in the int 2s I sat in french and maths. Last year I got five A's!! Woohoo!! I also sit piano exams so I have passed up to grade 6 practical and grade 5 theory so far. I would like to go on and study medicine.<br /><br />I like playing the piano, playing drums, dancing(tap, ballet, modern, highland, disco...), watching golf, tennis(I am not very good at playing but I love Wimbledon) reading, doing crosswords and loadsa other stuff! I am also trying to teach myself guitar which is funny!! I love music and I am going to see the Fratellis in feb and Razorlight in April!! Can't wait!! Some of my other favourite bands are snow patrol, blur, bloc party, radiohead, the kooks, oasis and of course the Beatles!!!!

Posted 06 August 2006 - 01:56 PM

Yeah good luck to everyone getting results on tuesday! I really hope you all get what you want!! thumbsup.gif

#25 x_Claire_x

Site Swot

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 202 posts
  • Interests:Just Genreally Acting Like A Fool =P

Posted 06 August 2006 - 06:09 PM

yup thanks for that nathan wink.gif im beginning to feel sick now tongue.gif
Just Be Yourself It Doesn't Matter If It's Good Enough For Someone Else

#26 ice_illusion

Child Prodigy

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 947 posts

Posted 06 August 2006 - 09:09 PM

I've still been avoiding thinking about it (this is where my amazing procastinating talents come in useful) but I'm so glad I'm working on Monday night. I'm not working Tuesday so hopefully I'll be able to sleep in.

#27 stevon

Good Effort

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 78 posts

Posted 06 August 2006 - 10:10 PM

I really hope everyone gets what they need/want... I myself need an AB at Higher, can fail my AH English but I'd love to pass just to annoy my boot of a teacher! Hoping to get AAB or something like that, but I can't even remember anything about the exams that's how long ago they were!

#28 Richard_05

Child Prodigy

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 637 posts
  • Interests:I'm not going to sit and type my grades, nor my plans for the future, nor a random fact. :)

Posted 06 August 2006 - 10:57 PM

Hmm, I really am not bothered still really. :S

#29 verticalforce

Site Swot

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 132 posts

Posted 07 August 2006 - 12:18 AM

I proudly announce here that we have one day left until that dreaded envelope touch our doorsteps... tongue.gif

#30 lipu

Top of the Class

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 290 posts

Posted 07 August 2006 - 07:07 AM

Yeah, it's tomorrow guys. Good luck to all. I hope you get what you are all looking for!
Law and Management Student
Robert Gordon University

------
George Orwell provided us with a warning, not an Instruction Manual
Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little termporary safety deserve neither liberty or safety

Without freedom to offend, freedom of expression ceases to exist

#31 ermd

Fully Fledged Genius

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,585 posts

Posted 07 August 2006 - 10:00 AM

Jeez, I had totally forgotten about the results...unconditional disease I guess!

#32 loved-up-loon

Top of the Class

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 457 posts
  • Interests:Well I like a WIDE variety of things! haha i sound like a freak!<br />Anyways, I LOVE!!! music! ooh sooo much!!<br />haha i also like shopping and ehhm, drama and talking and swimmin(woo look at me aint i fit (not)) and ehhh thats all folks! haha! man i laugh alot! and i can talk for scotland! dont put iot past me i rambol on a lot!!

Posted 07 August 2006 - 11:05 AM

Alright for some. I amdreading tomorrow, so so much! I dont find it fair though that the school finds out our results today, before us! We should be the first to know what we got and how well we did!

Im just hoping for passes, although I doubt Ill have passed English and French. Predicted A for maths but I know I messed up the first paper after what my teacher was saying afterwards but hopefully the second paper will have brough my grade up. And im just ramboling now.

Good luck everybody!
Grrrrrr!!

#33 Adam

Site Swot

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 108 posts

Posted 07 August 2006 - 12:43 PM

QUOTE(loved-up-loon @ Aug 7 2006, 12:05 PM) View Post
I dont find it fair though that the school finds out our results today, before us! We should be the first to know what we got and how well we did!

Really? Wow, I didn't know that. That's extremely retarded..

#34 Dave

Ruler (but not owner) of hsn

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,252 posts
  • Interests:programming, exercising, brass band, using this board

Posted 07 August 2006 - 12:44 PM

you are the first to know what you got and how well you did

Just because the information is in schools doesnt mean anyone is allow to look at it. IF your results dont come tomorrow you will be very happy they were sent to schools first when you phone up to find your results

If i am not here i am somewhere else

#35 Adam

Site Swot

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 108 posts

Posted 07 August 2006 - 12:48 PM

Ah, I see.

#36 st-and Paul

Top of the Class

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 356 posts
  • Interests:Check facebook, i cant be bothered putting them all down again :P

Posted 07 August 2006 - 03:52 PM

Good luck to all on here waiting for their exams. I remember what it was like for me, my Highers last year decided whether I got into St Andrews or not, so I was quite nervous. It didnt sink in straight away when I got the confirmation tho lol.

#37 Michael

Site Swot

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 237 posts

Posted 07 August 2006 - 04:18 PM

Im just in from work and the reality has finally got to me. The best of luck to all.

#38 TempName123

Fully Fledged Genius

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,155 posts
  • Interests:mm.... to lazy to say

if your really interested you can just ask!

(and the womb bit works in the forums where it says "from" but not here duh just makes me sound.. well... weird!)

Posted 07 August 2006 - 04:35 PM

i am not bothered. got a place in uni and i pretty much know what i got.

so hopefully not the disappointment of last year sad.gif

bad times. bad times.

Good luck to all.

#39 x_Claire_x

Site Swot

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 202 posts
  • Interests:Just Genreally Acting Like A Fool =P

Posted 07 August 2006 - 04:47 PM

QUOTE(PK Barackis @ Aug 7 2006, 05:35 PM) View Post

i am not bothered. got a place in uni and i pretty much know what i got.

so hopefully not the disappointment of last year sad.gif

bad times. bad times.

Good luck to all.

cant have done that bad if u got into uni tongue.gif
Just Be Yourself It Doesn't Matter If It's Good Enough For Someone Else

#40 Alz

Child Prodigy

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 867 posts

Posted 07 August 2006 - 05:03 PM

I'm scared. My life depends on me finding two Bs in that envelope tomorrow. sad.gif

Anyway, good luck to everyone else. Best wishes.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users