Warning: Illegal string offset 'html' in /home/hsn/public_html/forum/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_1/skin_topic.php on line 909

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/hsn/public_html/forum/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_1/skin_topic.php:909) in /home/hsn/public_html/forum/admin/sources/classes/output/formats/html/htmlOutput.php on line 114

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/hsn/public_html/forum/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_1/skin_topic.php:909) in /home/hsn/public_html/forum/admin/sources/classes/output/formats/html/htmlOutput.php on line 127

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/hsn/public_html/forum/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_1/skin_topic.php:909) in /home/hsn/public_html/forum/admin/sources/classes/output/formats/html/htmlOutput.php on line 136

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/hsn/public_html/forum/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_1/skin_topic.php:909) in /home/hsn/public_html/forum/admin/sources/classes/output/formats/html/htmlOutput.php on line 137

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/hsn/public_html/forum/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_1/skin_topic.php:909) in /home/hsn/public_html/forum/admin/sources/classes/output/formats/html/htmlOutput.php on line 141
Thank You HSN - HSN forum

Thank You HSN

7 replies to this topic

#1 Floorball Maniac

Child Prodigy

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 708 posts

Posted 04 July 2006 - 12:27 PM

I will be heading to university next year and probably wont be using HSN much while at university.

I would like to take this opertunity to thank George and Steve for this superb site which has helped me so much in the last two years.

On my blog, I have posted a tribute to HSN. Feel free to leave your comments of HSN on my blog.

This site has been brilliant! I trully hope HSN contiues to grow and that many others benfit from it like I have.

Thank you again!

#2 Dave

Ruler (but not owner) of hsn

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,252 posts
  • Interests:programming, exercising, brass band, using this board

Posted 04 July 2006 - 02:57 PM

hmm i notice there is no mention of the mods or course admins tongue.gif

If i am not here i am somewhere else

#3 Nathan

Fully Fledged Genius

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,736 posts

Posted 04 July 2006 - 04:28 PM

Well, I would like to thank George and Steve, $implĄ_®i˘h, Allan, Allana, Ally, Bred, Discogirl17, Lindsay, Martin, Paul, Shaun, Sparky, thebizwiz and werlop

There, I think I've got all the important mods/admins there tongue.gif

#4 Dave

Ruler (but not owner) of hsn

• Moderators
  • 4,252 posts
  • Interests:programming, exercising, brass band, using this board

Posted 04 July 2006 - 04:30 PM

lol see that wasnt difficult was it laugh.gif

If i am not here i am somewhere else

#5 Joel

Top of the Class

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 271 posts

Posted 04 July 2006 - 05:59 PM

QUOTE(nathanm @ Jul 4 2006, 05:28 PM) View Post
Well, I would like to thank George and Steve, $implĄ_®i˘h, Allan, Allana, Ally, Bred, Discogirl17, Lindsay, Martin, Paul, Shaun, Sparky, thebizwiz and werlop

There, I think I've got all the important mods/admins there tongue.gif

QUOTE(Dave @ Jul 4 2006, 05:30 PM) View Post
lol see that wasnt difficult was it laugh.gif

rolleyes.gif I think you missed the fact that you weren't mentioned in that list, Dave.

Edit: Oh, and thanks to everyone who has helped me with higher maths questions over the last couple of years, very much appreciated! smile.gif

#6 Steve

Top of the Class

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 435 posts

Posted 04 July 2006 - 06:04 PM

You're welcome tongue.gif

It's taken a lot of work to get the site to where it is now (from mods and admins too) but hearing how it has helped people always makes it feel worthwhile.
HSN contribute: Help the site grow!

Looking for a Maths tutor in West Lothian? Just PM me!

#7 ice_illusion

Child Prodigy

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 947 posts

Posted 04 July 2006 - 10:42 PM

How about thanks everybody? At least thanks everybody who helps. And that thanks is proportional to how much you've done so it's fair.

#8 smb

HSN Legend

• Members
  • 3,306 posts

Posted 06 July 2006 - 04:07 PM

Yes, I will probably be using the board less from now on. If only I had found this forum earlier on in 5th year then I might have done better. rolleyes.gif

So...thank you all
George/Steve - thats funny, I think of you as one person...how strange. Great forum, well done. smile.gif
Mods - hmmmm...yes thanks for all 4/5 warnings and warnings of warnings and deleted posts, arguments and being patronising etc. Awwwww, happy memories. happy.gif I shall always remember the Spam Lorry. IPB Image
(I think its easiest to say I apologise for everything.)

And thanks to the posting members - had good laughs and have made quite a few good buddies from this board. biggrin.gif

Sorry I wasn't much help to anyone, I will never be bright enough to be of much use in the academic world.

Best of luck everyone in yer futures. I hope you all do very well in whatever you choose to do.

May the force be with you. *wink*

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users