Warning: Illegal string offset 'html' in /home/hsn/public_html/forum/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_1/skin_topic.php on line 909

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/hsn/public_html/forum/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_1/skin_topic.php:909) in /home/hsn/public_html/forum/admin/sources/classes/output/formats/html/htmlOutput.php on line 114

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/hsn/public_html/forum/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_1/skin_topic.php:909) in /home/hsn/public_html/forum/admin/sources/classes/output/formats/html/htmlOutput.php on line 127

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/hsn/public_html/forum/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_1/skin_topic.php:909) in /home/hsn/public_html/forum/admin/sources/classes/output/formats/html/htmlOutput.php on line 136

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/hsn/public_html/forum/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_1/skin_topic.php:909) in /home/hsn/public_html/forum/admin/sources/classes/output/formats/html/htmlOutput.php on line 137

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/hsn/public_html/forum/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_1/skin_topic.php:909) in /home/hsn/public_html/forum/admin/sources/classes/output/formats/html/htmlOutput.php on line 141
Anyone? - HSN forum

Anyone?

11 replies to this topic

#1 x_Claire_x

Site Swot

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 202 posts
  • Interests:Just Genreally Acting Like A Fool =P

Posted 18 June 2006 - 01:48 PM

Is anyone else doing advanced higher biology this year? if you are do you have any ideas for an investigation?
Just Be Yourself It Doesn't Matter If It's Good Enough For Someone Else

#2 will_789

Top of the Class

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 311 posts

Posted 19 June 2006 - 09:01 PM

QUOTE(x_Claire_x @ Jun 18 2006, 02:48 PM) View Post

Is anyone else doing advanced higher biology this year? if you are do you have any ideas for an investigation?

Haha, jesus...I havn't even thought about my project yet!
Im too busy trying to keep uo with the course!
We're doing the section on health and stuff first! Very interesting

#3 ice_illusion

Child Prodigy

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 947 posts

Posted 13 July 2006 - 05:14 PM

I'm doing biology this year. Don't have a clue about the investigation though, one of our teachers said that they'd get another of our teachers to explian whats happening with them but someone must have forgotten to pass the message on.

We're doing cell structure with one teacher, structure and function of molecules with different teacher and energy flows and ecosystems with another teacher. I like the ecosystems best so far.

#4 Rashail

Showing Improvement

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 36 posts

Posted 25 August 2006 - 03:49 PM

yeah im doing it this year biggrin.gif

#5 ice_illusion

Child Prodigy

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 947 posts

Posted 01 September 2006 - 11:30 PM

How is it going?

I keep getting given tons of homework by the structures teacher. <.<

#6 Dance Till We Just Can't __+

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 03 September 2006 - 03:59 PM

QUOTE(x_Claire_x @ Jun 18 2006, 02:48 PM) View Post

I found this site when i was lookin' for investigation ideas.
I pure behind everyone in mine lol.

Check out

www.scienceproject.com

for some ideas =].

x

#7 will_789

Top of the Class

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 311 posts

Posted 03 September 2006 - 09:01 PM

Ive got my project chosen. Im doing the effects of herbal remedies on bacteria and yeast biggrin.gif

#8 ice_illusion

Child Prodigy

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 947 posts

Posted 08 September 2006 - 08:32 PM

That sounds like a good idea. I'm getting an ideas sheet out sometime soon.

#9 kjh*

Showing Improvement

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 14 posts

Posted 09 September 2006 - 09:34 AM

QUOTE(will_789 @ Sep 3 2006, 10:01 PM) View Post

Ive got my project chosen. Im doing the effects of herbal remedies on bacteria and yeast biggrin.gif

just noticed this I did adv bio last year and did a really similar project, it was the effects of naturals substances on yeast and bacteria. It did take absolutely ages but it was good and I got great results aswell smile.gif

#10 will_789

Top of the Class

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 311 posts

Posted 11 September 2006 - 10:07 PM

QUOTE(kjh* @ Sep 9 2006, 10:34 AM) View Post

QUOTE(will_789 @ Sep 3 2006, 10:01 PM) View Post

just noticed this I did adv bio last year and did a really similar project, it was the effects of naturals substances on yeast and bacteria. It did take absolutely ages but it was good and I got great results aswell smile.gif

THATS THE SAME ONE!!! biggrin.gif biggrin.gif biggrin.gif brilliant!!! someone to help me lol!!!

#11 ice_illusion

Child Prodigy

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 947 posts

Posted 21 October 2006 - 06:30 PM

Urg. Need to decide on and investigation by the end of the hols. I have no idea!

#12 Glitterandtrauma

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 27 May 2007 - 12:57 AM

i was just browsing this topic, weirdly enough i also did a yeast investigation.

Mine was to investigate natural vs. medical remedies for eliminating yeast cells.

I suppose a few of those will be marked then hehe, thats so strange i thought mine was pretty unique...clearly not

smile.gif

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users