Warning: Illegal string offset 'html' in /home/hsn/public_html/forum/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_1/skin_topic.php on line 909

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/hsn/public_html/forum/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_1/skin_topic.php:909) in /home/hsn/public_html/forum/admin/sources/classes/output/formats/html/htmlOutput.php on line 114

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/hsn/public_html/forum/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_1/skin_topic.php:909) in /home/hsn/public_html/forum/admin/sources/classes/output/formats/html/htmlOutput.php on line 127

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/hsn/public_html/forum/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_1/skin_topic.php:909) in /home/hsn/public_html/forum/admin/sources/classes/output/formats/html/htmlOutput.php on line 136

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/hsn/public_html/forum/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_1/skin_topic.php:909) in /home/hsn/public_html/forum/admin/sources/classes/output/formats/html/htmlOutput.php on line 137

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/hsn/public_html/forum/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_1/skin_topic.php:909) in /home/hsn/public_html/forum/admin/sources/classes/output/formats/html/htmlOutput.php on line 141
breaky? - HSN forum - Page 2

breaky?

25 replies to this topic

#21 oddbins

Top of the Class

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 361 posts
  • Interests:I can't be arsed writing anything here. And I hate writing about myself anyway.

Posted 19 June 2006 - 04:18 PM

I had a glass of orange juice - how filling! rolleyes.gif

#22 *Kiran*

Top of the Class

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 290 posts

Posted 19 June 2006 - 05:33 PM

Toast and coffee...hmm now i am hungry!

#23 loved-up-loon

Top of the Class

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 457 posts
  • Interests:Well I like a WIDE variety of things! haha i sound like a freak!<br />Anyways, I LOVE!!! music! ooh sooo much!!<br />haha i also like shopping and ehhm, drama and talking and swimmin(woo look at me aint i fit (not)) and ehhh thats all folks! haha! man i laugh alot! and i can talk for scotland! dont put iot past me i rambol on a lot!!

Posted 19 June 2006 - 05:44 PM

I dont know how people can skip breakfast in the mornings...I used to do it but by the time I get to school Im so hungry!! And the food at school is really quite bad, overuse of tomatoes and cheese on most occasions!
Grrrrrr!!

#24 Richard_05

Child Prodigy

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 637 posts
  • Interests:I'm not going to sit and type my grades, nor my plans for the future, nor a random fact. :)

Posted 19 June 2006 - 08:46 PM

Some starburst. But that's only since I woke up at like 4pm. Potatoe scones are usually good, since they take 2mins to cook and are so damn tasty

#25 smb

HSN Legend

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,306 posts

Posted 20 June 2006 - 10:13 AM

QUOTE(loved-up-loon @ Jun 19 2006, 06:44 PM) View Post

I dont know how people can skip breakfast in the mornings...I used to do it but by the time I get to school Im so hungry!! And the food at school is really quite bad, overuse of tomatoes and cheese on most occasions!

Yeahhh, I used to get "Period 2 Rumblings", just before break time. Thats the time you regret not having breakfast! But then, everyday at about 10.40 my very large chicken mayo and lettuce baguette would arrive at the art base door. biggrin.gif

crying.gif See this is the reason I didn't want to leave school. No more baguettes.

I get up early in the morning I'm just not hungry. I feel sick at the thought of having to eat! On exam mornings I tried to have breakfast but it was all chew chew chew and can't swallow.

#26 mystic

Top of the Class

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 324 posts
  • Interests:BMXing, anything to get me into trouble, having fun, riding the horses, being the person your parents don't want you to be friends with! my msn address is bleeding_the_vampire@hotmail.co.uk

Posted 21 June 2006 - 11:31 AM

hot chocolate, albran bar.
gizmo
if your thoughts are no good, its only because you don't express then clearly!
gizmo
http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y175/milk...icture_0038.jpg

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users