Warning: Illegal string offset 'html' in /home/hsn/public_html/forum/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_1/skin_topic.php on line 909

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/hsn/public_html/forum/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_1/skin_topic.php:909) in /home/hsn/public_html/forum/admin/sources/classes/output/formats/html/htmlOutput.php on line 114

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/hsn/public_html/forum/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_1/skin_topic.php:909) in /home/hsn/public_html/forum/admin/sources/classes/output/formats/html/htmlOutput.php on line 127

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/hsn/public_html/forum/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_1/skin_topic.php:909) in /home/hsn/public_html/forum/admin/sources/classes/output/formats/html/htmlOutput.php on line 136

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/hsn/public_html/forum/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_1/skin_topic.php:909) in /home/hsn/public_html/forum/admin/sources/classes/output/formats/html/htmlOutput.php on line 137

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/hsn/public_html/forum/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_1/skin_topic.php:909) in /home/hsn/public_html/forum/admin/sources/classes/output/formats/html/htmlOutput.php on line 141
School Proms - HSN forum

School Proms

18 replies to this topic

#1 Floorball Maniac

Child Prodigy

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 708 posts

Posted 13 June 2006 - 11:13 AM

Let us know about your school prom here!

My prom was on Friday and it was amazing. Visit my blog to see some photos. I will upload more soon. Feel free to leave your comments of the photos on my blog.

My Blog

Let us see some of your prom photos too.

#2 dehny

Child Prodigy

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 727 posts

Posted 13 June 2006 - 01:01 PM

mines was on Friday too, i didnt go, had something more important on
My profile

1. Deutschland, Deutschland über alles,
Über alles in der Welt,
Wenn es stets zu Schutz und Trutze
Brüderlich zusammenhält,
Von der Maas bis an die Memel,
Von der Etsch bis an den Belt -
Deutschland, Deutschland über alles,
Über alles in der Welt.

#3 Alz

Child Prodigy

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 867 posts

Posted 13 June 2006 - 01:05 PM

QUOTE(dehny @ Jun 13 2006, 02:01 PM) View Post

Same here. I was at last years prom, though, and it was a blast. I'm sure I'd have been beaten-up leaving the do after what I wrote in the yearbook, so I can't say I missed much. rolleyes.gif

#4 dehny

Child Prodigy

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 727 posts

Posted 13 June 2006 - 01:41 PM

QUOTE(Switch @ Jun 13 2006, 02:05 PM) View Post

QUOTE(dehny @ Jun 13 2006, 02:01 PM) View Post

Same here. I was at last years prom, though, and it was a blast. I'm sure I'd have been beaten-up leaving the do after what I wrote in the yearbook, so I can't say I missed much. rolleyes.gif

the Germany game was on
My profile

Über alles in der Welt,
Brüderlich zusammenhält,
Über alles in der Welt.

#5 Pete

Top of the Class

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 384 posts

Posted 13 June 2006 - 03:18 PM

You missed your prom to watch football? Never heard of a handheld TV, then? tongue.gif

#6 Scott

Fully Fledged Genius

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,793 posts
  • Interests:Music, guitar, computing, football(I'm a Killie fan), hanging out with my friends, drinking, girls, playing pool, reading and watching TV and DVDs.<br /><br />I'm currently at Edinburgh University in my 2nd year of Computer Science.

Posted 13 June 2006 - 03:56 PM

Jeez, my prom was the same night Scotland played Belarus (the 0-0 game). Just checked every 15 minutes on my phone to find out what the score was.

Then to get over the fact that a 0-0 draw was humiliating, everyone decided to get even more drunk!

#7 dehny

Child Prodigy

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 727 posts

Posted 13 June 2006 - 08:54 PM

QUOTE(Pete @ Jun 13 2006, 04:18 PM) View Post

You missed your prom to watch football? Never heard of a handheld TV, then? tongue.gif

well all my friends were watching the game and having a all day beer and bbq fest

seemed like a better use of my time
My profile

Über alles in der Welt,
Brüderlich zusammenhält,
Über alles in der Welt.

#8 x_Claire_x

Site Swot

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 202 posts
  • Interests:Just Genreally Acting Like A Fool =P

Posted 14 June 2006 - 06:34 AM

my proms on friday can't wait!:D biggrin.gif
Just Be Yourself It Doesn't Matter If It's Good Enough For Someone Else

#9 mystic

Top of the Class

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 324 posts
  • Interests:BMXing, anything to get me into trouble, having fun, riding the horses, being the person your parents don't want you to be friends with! my msn address is bleeding_the_vampire@hotmail.co.uk

Posted 14 June 2006 - 11:21 AM

think my prom ain't til next year, went to the sixith year leaving do down at the beach instead, was great fun although had bad hang over next morning and woke up in a friend roof covertion. not sure how i got the 7 miles to the house but hey!
gizmo
if your thoughts are no good, its only because you don't express then clearly!
gizmo
http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y175/milk...icture_0038.jpg

#10 loved-up-loon

Top of the Class

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 457 posts
  • Interests:Well I like a WIDE variety of things! haha i sound like a freak!<br />Anyways, I LOVE!!! music! ooh sooo much!!<br />haha i also like shopping and ehhm, drama and talking and swimmin(woo look at me aint i fit (not)) and ehhh thats all folks! haha! man i laugh alot! and i can talk for scotland! dont put iot past me i rambol on a lot!!

Posted 16 June 2006 - 10:52 AM

My Prom was amazing! I love spending the whole day getting all dressed up for it! need to get my photos on the computer though!
Grrrrrr!!

#11 smb

HSN Legend

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,306 posts

Posted 16 June 2006 - 12:44 PM

QUOTE(loved-up-loon @ Jun 16 2006, 11:52 AM) View Post

My Prom was amazing! I love spending the whole day getting all dressed up for it! need to get my photos on the computer though!

I'm the opposite really! Spending all day getting hair done and dressed up isn't something that would thrill me at all! (Thats why I'm dreading the wedding day, if there is one. dry.gif )

There was plenty of arguments about it.

Nicole: "Eeeeeeeee the prom!! biggrin.gif Are you coming to the prom Sharon?"
miss macleod is standing doing a painting
"The what?" huh.gif
Nicole: "You know. The PROM! You'll get to wear a lovely big dress and get your hair done up all nice."
miss macleod (unbrushed hair and paint smudges on face) looks around with expression of exreme horror.
IPB Image "P*** OFF! NO WAY! "
Nicole: "Oh c'mon! You'd like it."
"No! I'm not going to the fricking prom."
miss macleod turns back to her painting, now doing big wild paint strokes.
Lewis: "You can be the piper at the prom Sharon" biggrin.gif
Sharon: dry.gif

My year's prom was last Thursday night. And no, I did not go!!

#12 ninja-lewis

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 18 June 2006 - 12:59 AM

Our year had a dinner at the Balmoral on Princes Street followed by a party at one of the nightclubs in town.

#13 TempName123

Fully Fledged Genius

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,155 posts
  • Interests:mm.... to lazy to say

if your really interested you can just ask!

(and the womb bit works in the forums where it says "from" but not here duh just makes me sound.. well... weird!)

Posted 18 June 2006 - 02:01 PM

we just had a caley then all got pished in a barn unsure.gif

#14 John

HSN Legend

• Members
  • 2,713 posts
  • Interests:First the boring stuff:<br /><br />2004 Results:<br /><br />Highers:<br /><br />Computing A<br />Craft and Design A<br />Physics A<br />Administration A<br />English A<br />Maths A<br />Modern Studies A<br />French A<br /><br />2005 Results:<br /><br />Advanced Highers:<br />Computing A<br />Physics A<br />Maths A<br />Modern Studies A<br />English A<br /><br />2006 Results:<br /><br />Advanced Highers(All Crashed):<br />Chemistry A<br />Biology A<br />Business Managemnt A<br /><br />Aren't I marvellous?

Posted 18 June 2006 - 10:01 PM

I never went to mine either, which i have my own personal reasons for not going.

and PK its ceilidh tongue.gif

#15 TempName123

Fully Fledged Genius

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,155 posts
  • Interests:mm.... to lazy to say

if your really interested you can just ask!

(and the womb bit works in the forums where it says "from" but not here duh just makes me sound.. well... weird!)

Posted 18 June 2006 - 11:27 PM

yeah. i just keep typing calley as in inverness caledonian thistle football club. then got fed up and with it and put it down anyway.

#16 John

HSN Legend

• Members
  • 2,713 posts
  • Interests:First the boring stuff:<br /><br />2004 Results:<br /><br />Highers:<br /><br />Computing A<br />Craft and Design A<br />Physics A<br />Administration A<br />English A<br />Maths A<br />Modern Studies A<br />French A<br /><br />2005 Results:<br /><br />Advanced Highers:<br />Computing A<br />Physics A<br />Maths A<br />Modern Studies A<br />English A<br /><br />2006 Results:<br /><br />Advanced Highers(All Crashed):<br />Chemistry A<br />Biology A<br />Business Managemnt A<br /><br />Aren't I marvellous?

Posted 19 June 2006 - 12:01 AM

okies

#17 oddbins

Top of the Class

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 361 posts
  • Interests:I can't be arsed writing anything here. And I hate writing about myself anyway.

Posted 19 June 2006 - 04:21 PM

I didn't like my prom very much - but thats just because I'm not into that kind of thing. But I think everyone else enjoyed it though.

#18 x_Claire_x

Site Swot

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 202 posts
  • Interests:Just Genreally Acting Like A Fool =P

Posted 20 June 2006 - 11:09 AM

my prom was great biggrin.gif everyone getting all dolled up tongue.gif

our prom was a dinner and dance in a hotel and then me and my friends had a room in the hotel smile.gif
Just Be Yourself It Doesn't Matter If It's Good Enough For Someone Else

#19 djh1878

Fully Fledged Genius

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,171 posts
  • Interests:Football: I'm a Clyde fan!!!<br /><br />Music: Oasis, Guns 'n' Roses, Red Hot Chili Peppers, U2, Franz Ferdinand, Snow Patrol, The Killers etc... and I'm a drummer!!!<br /><br />Golf: 18 handicap (I know...rubbish!)<br /><br />Exam Results:<br />SG - 11111222<br />Higher - AAABBC<br />Adv Higher - C<br /><br />I'm going to Aberdeen Uni to do French and International Relations in September!

Posted 20 June 2006 - 12:07 PM

Had mine a few weeks back...twas great! Pretty much no bitching or arguements (very surprising) and plenty of drink afterwards! smile.gif
Check Out My Space! - www.myspace.com

Aberdeen University - French and International Relations - September 06'

IPB Image

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users