Warning: Illegal string offset 'html' in /home/hsn/public_html/forum/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_1/skin_topic.php on line 909

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/hsn/public_html/forum/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_1/skin_topic.php:909) in /home/hsn/public_html/forum/admin/sources/classes/output/formats/html/htmlOutput.php on line 114

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/hsn/public_html/forum/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_1/skin_topic.php:909) in /home/hsn/public_html/forum/admin/sources/classes/output/formats/html/htmlOutput.php on line 127

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/hsn/public_html/forum/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_1/skin_topic.php:909) in /home/hsn/public_html/forum/admin/sources/classes/output/formats/html/htmlOutput.php on line 136

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/hsn/public_html/forum/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_1/skin_topic.php:909) in /home/hsn/public_html/forum/admin/sources/classes/output/formats/html/htmlOutput.php on line 137

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/hsn/public_html/forum/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_1/skin_topic.php:909) in /home/hsn/public_html/forum/admin/sources/classes/output/formats/html/htmlOutput.php on line 141
World Cup 2006 - HSN forum - Page 5

World Cup 2006

197 replies to this topic

#81 dehny

Child Prodigy

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 727 posts

Posted 24 June 2006 - 03:31 PM

You're going home on a blue and yellow boat
My profile

1. Deutschland, Deutschland über alles,
Über alles in der Welt,
Wenn es stets zu Schutz und Trutze
Brüderlich zusammenhält,
Von der Maas bis an die Memel,
Von der Etsch bis an den Belt -
Deutschland, Deutschland über alles,
Über alles in der Welt.

#82 TempName123

Fully Fledged Genius

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,155 posts
  • Interests:mm.... to lazy to say

if your really interested you can just ask!

(and the womb bit works in the forums where it says "from" but not here duh just makes me sound.. well... weird!)

Posted 24 June 2006 - 08:59 PM

Mexico game... Awesome stuff

#83 Scott

Fully Fledged Genius

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,793 posts
  • Interests:Music, guitar, computing, football(I'm a Killie fan), hanging out with my friends, drinking, girls, playing pool, reading and watching TV and DVDs.<br /><br />I'm currently at Edinburgh University in my 2nd year of Computer Science.

Posted 24 June 2006 - 09:05 PM

In the words of Archie MacPherson....WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOF!

Great goal. biggrin.gif

#84 st-and Paul

Top of the Class

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 356 posts
  • Interests:Check facebook, i cant be bothered putting them all down again :P

Posted 24 June 2006 - 09:52 PM

Argentina and mexico, what a game!! biggrin.gif

#85 djh1878

Fully Fledged Genius

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,171 posts
  • Interests:Football: I'm a Clyde fan!!!<br /><br />Music: Oasis, Guns 'n' Roses, Red Hot Chili Peppers, U2, Franz Ferdinand, Snow Patrol, The Killers etc... and I'm a drummer!!!<br /><br />Golf: 18 handicap (I know...rubbish!)<br /><br />Exam Results:<br />SG - 11111222<br />Higher - AAABBC<br />Adv Higher - C<br /><br />I'm going to Aberdeen Uni to do French and International Relations in September!

Posted 24 June 2006 - 09:53 PM

Indeed. Mon the argies! biggrin.gif
Check Out My Space! - www.myspace.com

Aberdeen University - French and International Relations - September 06'

IPB Image

#86 The Wedge Effect

HSN Legend

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,477 posts
  • Interests:I'm me, I guess. I wear glasses, have short spiked hair, about 5ft 9 (I think). I left fifth year of school in 2005 and is currently unemployed. I used to go to Strathclyde University to do MEng Chemical Engineering, but I hated the course, so I quit. I've started doing MSc Mathematics, from September 2006, as I have a keen (almost unhealthy) interest in Mathematics, and its applications.<br /><br />The grades I achieved in the exams:<br /><br />1 - Standard Grade Mathematics<br />1 - Standard Grade Physics<br />1 - Standard Grade Chemistry<br />1 - Standard Grade Computing Studies<br />1 - Standard Grade Craft and Design<br />2 - Standard Grade English<br />2 - Standard Grade Geography <br /><br />A (Band 1) - Higher English<br />A (Band 1) - Higher Mathematics<br />A (Band 2) - Higher Chemistry<br />B (Band 3) - Higher Physics<br /><br />Anything else ya wanna know about me, PM me or add me to your MSN contact list and chat to me there. :P

Posted 25 June 2006 - 04:52 PM

I ain't pleased with the result of today's game between England and Ecuador. dry.gif England made it to the quarter-finals of the world cup, which is depressing.

#87 Scott

Fully Fledged Genius

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,793 posts
  • Interests:Music, guitar, computing, football(I'm a Killie fan), hanging out with my friends, drinking, girls, playing pool, reading and watching TV and DVDs.<br /><br />I'm currently at Edinburgh University in my 2nd year of Computer Science.

Posted 25 June 2006 - 04:59 PM

QUOTE(The Wedge Effect @ Jun 25 2006, 05:52 PM) View Post
I ain't pleased with the result of today's game between England and Ecuador. dry.gif England made it to the quarter-finals of the world cup, which is depressing.

Their performances have been shocking. Portugal or Holland will rip England a new one if they continually play as badly as they have.

Their luck has to run out sometime...surely? unsure.gif

#88 Ally

HSN Legend

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,912 posts
  • Interests:Just finished 1st year at uni studying medicine.

Posted 25 June 2006 - 09:21 PM

Deco, Ronaldo and Costinha out. sad.gif

#89 kyle

Child Prodigy

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 841 posts

Posted 25 June 2006 - 09:25 PM

Bladdy hell, that was a messy game. 4 send off... Bad refereeing, Deco shouldn't even have gone, terrible. Pretty awful to watch, i stopped watching after 60 mins.

#90 dehny

Child Prodigy

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 727 posts

Posted 25 June 2006 - 10:13 PM

QUOTE(Scott @ Jun 25 2006, 05:59 PM) View Post

QUOTE(The Wedge Effect @ Jun 25 2006, 05:52 PM) View Post

Their performances have been shocking. Portugal or Holland will rip England a new one if they continually play as badly as they have.

Their luck has to run out sometime...surely? unsure.gif

anyone remember euro 2004, Beckham penalty
My profile

Über alles in der Welt,
Brüderlich zusammenhält,
Über alles in der Welt.

#91 djh1878

Fully Fledged Genius

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,171 posts
  • Interests:Football: I'm a Clyde fan!!!<br /><br />Music: Oasis, Guns 'n' Roses, Red Hot Chili Peppers, U2, Franz Ferdinand, Snow Patrol, The Killers etc... and I'm a drummer!!!<br /><br />Golf: 18 handicap (I know...rubbish!)<br /><br />Exam Results:<br />SG - 11111222<br />Higher - AAABBC<br />Adv Higher - C<br /><br />I'm going to Aberdeen Uni to do French and International Relations in September!

Posted 26 June 2006 - 11:43 AM

Know what's quite depressing? England have had the 4 worst spectacles of the whole tourny, are playing vastly below their best, and yet are in the quarters and likely to reach the semis against a severely under-strength Portugal. It's looking like their time has come again, hopefully not! sad.gif

IPB Image

#92 st-and Paul

Top of the Class

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 356 posts
  • Interests:Check facebook, i cant be bothered putting them all down again :P

Posted 26 June 2006 - 11:51 AM

I admit unfortunately they have a very good chance of making the semi-finals but look at the teams they may face, brazil/ghana/spain/france. So in reality if they do make the semis then they dont stand a chance of getting through with the way they have been playing, i have seen most of their games and to be quite frank they have played very poorly in every one of their matches to date.

#93 dehny

Child Prodigy

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 727 posts

Posted 26 June 2006 - 11:59 AM

i wish they'd come up against Germany rather than ecuador, they would have been destroyed
My profile

Über alles in der Welt,
Brüderlich zusammenhält,
Über alles in der Welt.

#94 ermd

Fully Fledged Genius

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,585 posts

Posted 27 June 2006 - 08:11 AM

QUOTE(djh1878 @ Jun 26 2006, 12:43 PM) View Post

Know what's quite depressing? England have had the 4 worst spectacles of the whole tourny...

Closely followed by Ukraine...who have also made it through to the quarters somehow.

The result with Italy was harsh on the Socceroos, they deserved better. Diving, cheating, hacking, poncy Italian b******s.

#95 djh1878

Fully Fledged Genius

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,171 posts

Posted 27 June 2006 - 09:12 PM

Well, what to say about today? The Ghanains were unlucky, whereas the French were lucky. Anyway, "Allez Les Bleus!" biggrin.gif

IPB Image

#96 Scott

Fully Fledged Genius

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,793 posts

Posted 27 June 2006 - 09:29 PM

QUOTE(djh1878 @ Jun 27 2006, 10:12 PM) View Post
Well, what to say about today? The Ghanains were unlucky, whereas the French were lucky. Anyway, "Allez Les Bleus!" biggrin.gif

Lost a lot of respect for Thierry Henry tonight. He's meant to be a model professional but that was shocking. Spain have a great young team that deserved better and will do better in a few years.

Ghana tried to attack but just didn't have the quality to create an end product. After the sending off Brazil just made it look oh so easy.

#97 kyle

Child Prodigy

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 841 posts

Posted 27 June 2006 - 10:29 PM

What did terry henry do?

biggrin.gif I will not be happy if england win, they have had so much louck on their side, it has to run out... fast.

#98 dehny

Child Prodigy

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 727 posts

Posted 27 June 2006 - 10:45 PM

QUOTE(kyle @ Jun 27 2006, 11:29 PM) View Post

What did terry henry do?

biggrin.gif I will not be happy if england win, they have had so much louck on their side, it has to run out... fast.

Owen has admitted yesterday that England are playing shit, but says its due to the quality of their opponents, if they came up against a big team their performance would improve rolleyes.gif laugh.gif
My profile

Über alles in der Welt,
Brüderlich zusammenhält,
Über alles in der Welt.

#99 TempName123

Fully Fledged Genius

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,155 posts
  • Interests:mm.... to lazy to say

if your really interested you can just ask!

(and the womb bit works in the forums where it says "from" but not here duh just makes me sound.. well... weird!)

Posted 27 June 2006 - 11:55 PM

terry henry dived.

#100 kyle

Child Prodigy

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 841 posts

Posted 28 June 2006 - 12:08 AM

Really, how unlike him... sad.gif

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users