Warning: Illegal string offset 'html' in /home/hsn/public_html/forum/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_1/skin_topic.php on line 909

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/hsn/public_html/forum/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_1/skin_topic.php:909) in /home/hsn/public_html/forum/admin/sources/classes/output/formats/html/htmlOutput.php on line 114

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/hsn/public_html/forum/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_1/skin_topic.php:909) in /home/hsn/public_html/forum/admin/sources/classes/output/formats/html/htmlOutput.php on line 127

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/hsn/public_html/forum/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_1/skin_topic.php:909) in /home/hsn/public_html/forum/admin/sources/classes/output/formats/html/htmlOutput.php on line 136

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/hsn/public_html/forum/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_1/skin_topic.php:909) in /home/hsn/public_html/forum/admin/sources/classes/output/formats/html/htmlOutput.php on line 137

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/hsn/public_html/forum/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_1/skin_topic.php:909) in /home/hsn/public_html/forum/admin/sources/classes/output/formats/html/htmlOutput.php on line 141
An HSN Meet Up - HSN forum - Page 2

An HSN Meet Up

283 replies to this topic

#21 st-and Paul

Top of the Class

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 356 posts
  • Interests:Check facebook, i cant be bothered putting them all down again :P

Posted 12 June 2006 - 09:26 PM

I m going to go completely against the grain here and say St Andrews tongue.gif cos i m lazy

#22 Alz

Child Prodigy

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 867 posts

Posted 12 June 2006 - 09:35 PM

QUOTE(miss macleod @ Jun 12 2006, 09:32 PM) View Post

I can't go if its Glasgow, unless someone's willing to come out to Bathgate and give me a lift, which I doubt will happen.

Just get the Number 9 to Falkirk and hop on a train to Glasgow. That's what I'll probably be doing ^^

#23 Pete

Top of the Class

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 384 posts

Posted 12 June 2006 - 10:05 PM

I'd say Glasgow, since that's a 40 minute train journey from where I live tongue.gif

I'd also say beginning to mid-July, so that we can then keep in contact with each other on a more personal one-to-one basis throughout the summer... Or is that just me?

#24 ice_illusion

Child Prodigy

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 947 posts

Posted 12 June 2006 - 10:23 PM

QUOTE(st-and Paul @ Jun 12 2006, 10:26 PM) View Post

I m going to go completely against the grain here and say St Andrews tongue.gif cos i m lazy

I'd go if it was St Andrews.
Otherwise its a wee bit hard to go anywhere. I doubt I'll be driving that quick.

#25 Dave

Ruler (but not owner) of hsn

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,252 posts
  • Interests:programming, exercising, brass band, using this board

Posted 12 June 2006 - 11:00 PM

how are you intending even getting to this planet nevermind scotland tongue.gif

If i am not here i am somewhere else

#26 smb

HSN Legend

• Members
  • 3,306 posts

Posted 12 June 2006 - 11:57 PM

QUOTE(Switch @ Jun 12 2006, 10:35 PM) View Post

QUOTE(miss macleod @ Jun 12 2006, 09:32 PM) View Post

I can't go if its Glasgow, unless someone's willing to come out to Bathgate and give me a lift, which I doubt will happen.

Just get the Number 9 to Falkirk and hop on a train to Glasgow. That's what I'll probably be doing ^^

That would take ages. Its easier for the glasgow folks to come to edinburgh.

Tbh I'm truly scaaaaaaaaaaaaaared of meeting you people!

Especially teh glaswegians ph34r.gif

#27 dehny

Child Prodigy

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 727 posts

Posted 13 June 2006 - 12:01 AM

i'd be up for it
My profile

1. Deutschland, Deutschland über alles,
Über alles in der Welt,
Wenn es stets zu Schutz und Trutze
Brüderlich zusammenhält,
Von der Maas bis an die Memel,
Von der Etsch bis an den Belt -
Deutschland, Deutschland über alles,
Über alles in der Welt.

#28 TempName123

Fully Fledged Genius

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,155 posts
  • Interests:mm.... to lazy to say

if your really interested you can just ask!

(and the womb bit works in the forums where it says "from" but not here duh just makes me sound.. well... weird!)

Posted 13 June 2006 - 12:35 AM

Have it in the mighty city of aberdeen tongue.gif

come on guys Dave wont be able to make it laugh.gif nah only joking big man.

i dunno what the craic will be tbh. might be able to make it, might not,

might be able to work it around other stuff. keep me informed anyway.

cheers pk

#29 st-and Paul

Top of the Class

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 356 posts
  • Interests:Check facebook, i cant be bothered putting them all down again :P

Posted 13 June 2006 - 07:45 AM

QUOTE(ice_illusion @ Jun 12 2006, 11:23 PM) View Post

QUOTE(st-and Paul @ Jun 12 2006, 10:26 PM) View Post

I'd go if it was St Andrews.
Otherwise its a wee bit hard to go anywhere. I doubt I'll be driving that quick.

What?? St Andrews is about the hardest place to get to out of all the ones mentioned, besides I was only kidding, but it would be funny cos the place is deserted at the moment and you can get table service in the union!! (by the way this isnt normal, usually 2000 ppl on a friday night)

#30 mystic

Top of the Class

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 324 posts
  • Interests:BMXing, anything to get me into trouble, having fun, riding the horses, being the person your parents don't want you to be friends with! my msn address is bleeding_the_vampire@hotmail.co.uk

Posted 13 June 2006 - 11:00 AM

i'm interested depending on where and dates as i'm not sure where i'd stay in either place. where do you want a lift from becazuse if its after my birthday i'l probably be able to give a lift in the outer herbrides( if i can find the other wheel to land rover) i will probably be able to attend.
gizmo

if your thoughts are no good, its only because you don't express then clearly!
gizmo
http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y175/milk...icture_0038.jpg

#31 KhalidBoussouara

Top of the Class

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 353 posts
  • Interests:Hey this is weird cause I've not been here in ages. Been busy with uni and all that. Currently in second year of uni studying medicine. But you probably already knew that anyways.

Posted 13 June 2006 - 03:16 PM

Glasgow purely because I'm an incredibly lazy person. But edinburgh would suit me perfectly OK.
MSN: khalid@boussouara.co.uk

#32 kyle

Child Prodigy

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 841 posts

Posted 13 June 2006 - 08:08 PM

Aberdeen, go on!

#33 Pete

Top of the Class

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 384 posts

Posted 13 June 2006 - 08:16 PM

Being realistic I'd have to disagree with Aberdeen. To be perfectly honest, the most viable options would be either Glasgow or Edinburgh due to accessibility. Out of the two though, I'd have to vote for Glasgow as it's more central in comparison, and it's cheaper for me to get there tongue.gif

#34 alex

Good Effort

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 65 posts

Posted 13 June 2006 - 08:36 PM

Im very new but i would like to go if its Aberdeen

#35 kyle

Child Prodigy

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 841 posts

Posted 13 June 2006 - 08:43 PM

Bring on the northerners!

#36 Alz

Child Prodigy

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 867 posts

Posted 14 June 2006 - 02:21 PM

Anyone got an idea of what a meet-up would involve? With the under-18s, a pup or nightclub seems out of the question, so are we hijacking a McDonald's or somethin? ^^

#37 Pete

Top of the Class

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 384 posts

Posted 14 June 2006 - 03:00 PM

Hijack the McDonalds on Argyle Street, They have a flatscreen TV upstairs and cool chairs tongue.gif

#38 The Wedge Effect

HSN Legend

• Members
  • 2,477 posts
  • Interests:I'm me, I guess. I wear glasses, have short spiked hair, about 5ft 9 (I think). I left fifth year of school in 2005 and is currently unemployed. I used to go to Strathclyde University to do MEng Chemical Engineering, but I hated the course, so I quit. I've started doing MSc Mathematics, from September 2006, as I have a keen (almost unhealthy) interest in Mathematics, and its applications.<br /><br />The grades I achieved in the exams:<br /><br />1 - Standard Grade Mathematics<br />1 - Standard Grade Physics<br />1 - Standard Grade Chemistry<br />1 - Standard Grade Computing Studies<br />1 - Standard Grade Craft and Design<br />2 - Standard Grade English<br />2 - Standard Grade Geography <br /><br />A (Band 1) - Higher English<br />A (Band 1) - Higher Mathematics<br />A (Band 2) - Higher Chemistry<br />B (Band 3) - Higher Physics<br /><br />Anything else ya wanna know about me, PM me or add me to your MSN contact list and chat to me there. :P

Posted 14 June 2006 - 03:10 PM

There's two McDonalds in Argyle Street in close proximity to each other, so I assume you're talking about the one at the corner of Argyle Street and Jamaica Street?

#39 ermd

Fully Fledged Genius

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,585 posts

Posted 14 June 2006 - 03:30 PM

Why on earth would you want to hijack a McDonalds?!

#40 Scott

Fully Fledged Genius

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,793 posts
  • Interests:Music, guitar, computing, football(I'm a Killie fan), hanging out with my friends, drinking, girls, playing pool, reading and watching TV and DVDs.<br /><br />I'm currently at Edinburgh University in my 2nd year of Computer Science.

Posted 14 June 2006 - 03:33 PM

QUOTE(ermdeviation @ Jun 14 2006, 04:30 PM) View Post

Why on earth would you want to hijack a McDonalds?!

Why on earth would we all want to meet in McDonalds? blink.gif

Last time some of us went bowling. That was good.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users