Warning: Illegal string offset 'html' in /home/hsn/public_html/forum/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_1/skin_topic.php on line 909

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/hsn/public_html/forum/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_1/skin_topic.php:909) in /home/hsn/public_html/forum/admin/sources/classes/output/formats/html/htmlOutput.php on line 114

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/hsn/public_html/forum/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_1/skin_topic.php:909) in /home/hsn/public_html/forum/admin/sources/classes/output/formats/html/htmlOutput.php on line 127

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/hsn/public_html/forum/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_1/skin_topic.php:909) in /home/hsn/public_html/forum/admin/sources/classes/output/formats/html/htmlOutput.php on line 136

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/hsn/public_html/forum/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_1/skin_topic.php:909) in /home/hsn/public_html/forum/admin/sources/classes/output/formats/html/htmlOutput.php on line 137

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/hsn/public_html/forum/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_1/skin_topic.php:909) in /home/hsn/public_html/forum/admin/sources/classes/output/formats/html/htmlOutput.php on line 141
Hot Day - HSN forum

Hot Day

26 replies to this topic

#1 Chicken

Showing Improvement

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 21 posts

Posted 09 June 2006 - 06:28 PM

It has really been hot today. Annoying having to sit in stuffy classrooms wearing tie and shirt.

#2 TempName123

Fully Fledged Genius

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,155 posts
  • Interests:mm.... to lazy to say

if your really interested you can just ask!

(and the womb bit works in the forums where it says "from" but not here duh just makes me sound.. well... weird!)

Posted 09 June 2006 - 09:28 PM

no classes for me.

out in the sun Allllllllllllllllllllll day tongue.gif

haha

#3 loved-up-loon

Top of the Class

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 457 posts
  • Interests:Well I like a WIDE variety of things! haha i sound like a freak!<br />Anyways, I LOVE!!! music! ooh sooo much!!<br />haha i also like shopping and ehhm, drama and talking and swimmin(woo look at me aint i fit (not)) and ehhh thats all folks! haha! man i laugh alot! and i can talk for scotland! dont put iot past me i rambol on a lot!!

Posted 09 June 2006 - 09:56 PM

Managed to skive a lot and sit in the sun!got a bit of a tan as well! But i hated having to go back inside, sucks so much! was 27/28 degrees at one point today!! I love the sun! but I hate school with a vengance, its just too warm and stuffy in class, even with all the windows open!
Grrrrrr!!

#4 ice_illusion

Child Prodigy

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 947 posts

Posted 09 June 2006 - 11:12 PM

That is NOT fair.
Cold and foggy today. The har came in because you lot all got nice weather. I was even wearing my short sleeved blouse today, it was freezing.

#5 linds

HSN Legend

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,015 posts

Posted 10 June 2006 - 09:57 AM

Lovely outside and I have to stand in a shop selling people flip flops and bikinis and general sunshiney type things.

It's not fair.

#6 Alz

Child Prodigy

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 867 posts

Posted 10 June 2006 - 12:16 PM

QUOTE(Lindsay @ Jun 10 2006, 10:57 AM) View Post

Lovely outside and I have to stand in a shop selling people flip flops and bikinis and general sunshiney type things.

It's not fair.

It's ironic. wink.gif

#7 smb

HSN Legend

• Members
  • 3,306 posts

Posted 10 June 2006 - 12:36 PM

luvy weather the day eh biggrin.gif

my mission for today is to get some kind of colour (except red) on my face...i desperately need to get rid of the deathly whiteness because i look ill. we're going out on a run somewhere today though.

#8 loved-up-loon

Top of the Class

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 457 posts
  • Interests:Well I like a WIDE variety of things! haha i sound like a freak!<br />Anyways, I LOVE!!! music! ooh sooo much!!<br />haha i also like shopping and ehhm, drama and talking and swimmin(woo look at me aint i fit (not)) and ehhh thats all folks! haha! man i laugh alot! and i can talk for scotland! dont put iot past me i rambol on a lot!!

Posted 10 June 2006 - 02:05 PM

Hmmm, i was out for like an hour down the town and now i again have a red, sunburnt face only this time you can see where my sunglases were. ah well, im gonna put suncream on and go sit in the garden and listen to summery music and read a magzine! tongue.gif
Grrrrrr!!

#9 The Wedge Effect

HSN Legend

• Members
  • 2,477 posts
  • Interests:I'm me, I guess. I wear glasses, have short spiked hair, about 5ft 9 (I think). I left fifth year of school in 2005 and is currently unemployed. I used to go to Strathclyde University to do MEng Chemical Engineering, but I hated the course, so I quit. I've started doing MSc Mathematics, from September 2006, as I have a keen (almost unhealthy) interest in Mathematics, and its applications.<br /><br />The grades I achieved in the exams:<br /><br />1 - Standard Grade Mathematics<br />1 - Standard Grade Physics<br />1 - Standard Grade Chemistry<br />1 - Standard Grade Computing Studies<br />1 - Standard Grade Craft and Design<br />2 - Standard Grade English<br />2 - Standard Grade Geography <br /><br />A (Band 1) - Higher English<br />A (Band 1) - Higher Mathematics<br />A (Band 2) - Higher Chemistry<br />B (Band 3) - Higher Physics<br /><br />Anything else ya wanna know about me, PM me or add me to your MSN contact list and chat to me there. :P

Posted 10 June 2006 - 02:55 PM

I measured temperatures of 36 degrees in the sunlight and 27 in the shade here. Me no likey sad.gif

#10 Vixus

Top of the Class

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 260 posts

Posted 10 June 2006 - 03:06 PM

Bit too hot for me. All that lovely UV. tongue.gif
Miss Macleod: You should get nice pink cheeks after all that running, then!

#11 smb

HSN Legend

• Members
  • 3,306 posts

Posted 10 June 2006 - 05:32 PM

Hahahaaha, well I meant a "run" as in...go somewhere in the car.

But I actually did do a little running today. Right up that hill. Needless to say I was pechered after.

hill

...and my hair was a bit of a mess. rolleyes.gif

AHH

still as white as ever too.

#12 kyle

Child Prodigy

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 841 posts

Posted 10 June 2006 - 06:15 PM

Well, yesterday i drove out to Cambus o' May with a few friends and went swimming in the river, and jumped off the bridge!

Today i went up bennachie, played fitba with my brother... watched england game and sweden game and then had a barbie! It rocks right now!

#13 werlop

Fully Fledged Genius

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,497 posts
  • Location:Cambridge (Term Time), Bearsden (Glasgow) Non Term Time

Posted 10 June 2006 - 06:28 PM

Sat outside and occasioanlly went in the Emmanuel open air pool.... and I have the most scary exam of them all on Monday too... the Anatomy Steeplechase. Ok back to work.

It supposed to be 32C here on Tuesday.
Click here to visit the Bearsden Academy Website
user posted image

If you can keep your head when all about you
Are losing theirs and blaming it on you,
If you can trust yourself when all men doubt you
But make allowance for their doubting too,
If you can wait and not be tired by waiting,
Or being lied about, don't deal in lies,
Or being hated, don't give way to hating,
And yet don't look too good, nor talk too wise:
Yours is the Earth and everything that's in it,
And--which is more--you'll be a Man, my son!

#14 linds

HSN Legend

• Moderators
  • 3,015 posts

Posted 10 June 2006 - 06:44 PM

It had BETTER be nice tomorrow. Or I'll cry.

Because Sunday is Visit Granny day, and Now Work for Lindsay Day, so the two together mean I get to lie in gran's back garden for two hours while they grown ups talk.

Brill!

#15 ice_illusion

Child Prodigy

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 947 posts

Posted 10 June 2006 - 09:44 PM

QUOTE(The Wedge Effect @ Jun 10 2006, 03:55 PM) View Post

I measured temperatures of 36 degrees in the sunlight and 27 in the shade here. Me no likey sad.gif

It was 16C in the sun at 4.20 at my house today. This is NOT fair, its always like this. It was all har (though not the thick fog we had yesterday) and the wind was cold. It was slightly more sunny at the restaurant where I work so a few people braved the wind outside but getting the glasses back in doors was not fun.

#16 Nathan

Fully Fledged Genius

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,736 posts

Posted 10 June 2006 - 09:49 PM

QUOTE(Lindsay @ Jun 10 2006, 07:44 PM) View Post

It had BETTER be nice tomorrow. Or I'll cry.

ditto

i was working today, so i didnt see v much sunshine sad.gif

the fact people were in telling me how nice it was outside did not impress me much either dry.gif

#17 linds

HSN Legend

• Moderators
  • 3,015 posts

Posted 11 June 2006 - 11:48 AM

And it rained last night.

At twenty to one to be precise.

We were sitting in Raymond's car, and he said, "Let's go play football!" And I was like, "YEAH! LET'S GO!!!" even though I was as pissed as a fart and wearing flip flops. Oh, and it was the middle of the night.

But then the rain started just as he stopped he car.

How pants is that?

#18 The Wedge Effect

HSN Legend

• Members
  • 2,477 posts
  • Interests:I'm me, I guess. I wear glasses, have short spiked hair, about 5ft 9 (I think). I left fifth year of school in 2005 and is currently unemployed. I used to go to Strathclyde University to do MEng Chemical Engineering, but I hated the course, so I quit. I've started doing MSc Mathematics, from September 2006, as I have a keen (almost unhealthy) interest in Mathematics, and its applications.<br /><br />The grades I achieved in the exams:<br /><br />1 - Standard Grade Mathematics<br />1 - Standard Grade Physics<br />1 - Standard Grade Chemistry<br />1 - Standard Grade Computing Studies<br />1 - Standard Grade Craft and Design<br />2 - Standard Grade English<br />2 - Standard Grade Geography <br /><br />A (Band 1) - Higher English<br />A (Band 1) - Higher Mathematics<br />A (Band 2) - Higher Chemistry<br />B (Band 3) - Higher Physics<br /><br />Anything else ya wanna know about me, PM me or add me to your MSN contact list and chat to me there. :P

Posted 11 June 2006 - 11:54 AM

Yeah, I was out last night, and when I decided to go home, around half 1, it was warm outside, but raining all the same. >.< Not good if you're drunk and trying to find a taxi to take you home for cheap.

#19 ermd

Fully Fledged Genius

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,585 posts

Posted 11 June 2006 - 08:41 PM

QUOTE(ice_illusion @ Jun 10 2006, 10:44 PM) View Post

It was 16C in the sun at 4.20 at my house today. This is NOT fair, its always like this. It was all har (though not the thick fog we had yesterday) and the wind was cold.

Damn Pluto weather eh?!

#20 kyle

Child Prodigy

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 841 posts

Posted 12 June 2006 - 11:33 AM

Bye bye goes the nice weather. sad.gif

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users